Police Terrorism Group

Reminder: All Cops are "a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

20 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Jon Mattingly, member of Louisville branch of organized terrorist police group who murdered Breonna Taylor sends an email to 1000 member sof law enforcement. In it, calling protestors thugs and pitting the police department directly against the people of Louisville by way of his statements against the Mayor, the duly elected representative of the people.

It's interesting that this scumbag who murdered someone takes no responsibility for his actions, but instead blames the mayor for failing to back his play. To somehow still still yourself as a beacon of light in a dark and evil world after you murdered an innocent woman who worked every day to save lives, is mind-blowingly oblivious. The world is not evil, but Jon Mattingly is.

He says he did the right thing that night. He refers to Breonna Taylor, an innocent woman as a criminal. He murdered an innocent woman and says he did the right thing.

How long are you going to keep defending this *****, Jim?

"I’m not here to give you a Rah Rah you got this speech. I’m not here to tell you that you signed up to help this community and to keep your head up. I’m here to tell you I’m sorry you have to go through this. I’m sorry your families have to go through this. I’m sorry the Mayor, Amy Hess and Chief Conrad failed all of us in epic proportions for their own gain and to cover their asses.

You DO NOT DESERVE to be in this position. The position that allows thugs to get in your face and yell, curse and degrade you. Throw bricks, bottles and urine on you and expect you to do nothing. It goes against EVERYTHING we were all taught in the academy. The position that if you make a mistake during one of the most stressful times in your career, the department and FBI (who aren’t cops and would piss their pants if they had to hold the line) go after you for civil rights violations. Your civil rights mean nothing, but the criminal has total autonomy.

We all signed up to be police officers. We knew the risks and were willing to take them, but we always assumed the city had your back. We wanted To do the right thing in the midst of an evil world to protect those who cannot protect themselves. To enforce laws that make it possible to live in a peaceful society. We as police DO NOT CARE if you are black, white, Hispanic, Asian, what you identify as...this week. We aren’t better than anyone. This is not an us against society, but it is good versus evil. We are sons, daughters, husbands, wives, parters, brothers, sisters, dads and moms. We are human beings with flaws, feelings and emotions.

Now I’m just rambling, but I want you to know that I’m still proud to be a cop. To be an LMPD cop. No matter the ineptitude in upper command or the mayors office, this is one of the greatest jobs on earth. With that being said these next few days are going to be tough. They are going to be long, they are going to be frustrating. They will put a tremendous amount of stress on your families. Do not let your ego get you in a trick bag. Have your partners 6. De escalate if possible. DO NOT give the pencil pushers at the top, you know the ones who are too scared to hold the line, a reason to open investigations on you. The same ones that couldn’t make decisions to save their lives. We need leaders that lead from the front and not in a room under a desk. Do what you need to do to go home you your family. Just do it with dignity and make sure you can justify your actions because everything down there is recorded.

I don’t know a lot of you guys/gals but I’ve felt the love. Regardless of the outcome today or Wednesday, I know we did the legal, moral and ethical thing that night. It’s sad how the good guys are demonized, and criminals are canonized. Put that aside for a while, keep your focus and do your jobs that you are trained and capable of doing. Don’t put up with their *****, and go home to those lovely families and relationships.

I wish I were there with you leading the charge. I’ll be praying for your safety. Remember you are just a pawn in the Mayors political game. I’m proof they do not care about you or your family, and you are replaceable. Stay safe and do the right thing. YOU ARE LOVED AND SUPPORTED by most of the community. Now go be the Warriors you are, but please be safe! None of these “peaceful” protesters are worth your career or freedom. God speed boys and girls."

https://www.wave3.com/2020/09/22/jon-mattingly-officer-involved-breonna-taylor-shooting-sends-candid-email-lmpd-colleagues/

4 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

If they aren't defined by violence and political motivation, what then?

To be clear - you've said the police as a group are good people with a few bad apples
The data makes it clear that they've killed exponentially more Americans than every than every terrorist organization combined
Their own words say they are in a "battle of good vs evil"
The FBI has found significant levels of gang and white supremacist involvement within the ranks of the police

There are countless videos showing groups of dozens or more police instigating violence or refusing to intervene while they watch other members commit violence
They settle thousands of cases of police misconduct for millions of dollars at taxpayer expense
They are routinely caught covering up badge numbers to prevent identification and turning off body cameras to prevent their actions from being witnessed by the public

Pretend for a second that you were raised somewhere else and that as small children we weren't repetitively told by media that police are good people and heroes and that we should aspire to grow up to be one of them. Pretend for a second that you don't know a police officer who happens to be a nice guy to you or who did you a solid once. Once you've put yourself in that space, take a look at the actions of thousands upon thousands of police officers who have been videotaped  and/or credibly reported doing the above things and tell me that you still think that police are the good guys, and the people protesting their behavior are the "violent thugs" and "terrorists".

If you still think that - why? At what point would your opinion change? Is there a magic number, or a certain event that would have to occur?

8 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

What set the tone? the 13 pages of people murdered and assaulted by the police that I've posted here for you. I have hundreds of additional examples.

Have the police done more good than bad in your opinion? If they hav throw a percentage on it. Like  I would say 99 percent good and 1 percent bad 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No 13 pages of a person who seems to have lost it saying ALL cops are murderers, terrorists and killers of dogs and autistic children.  

I'll change my line of questioning.  Have you had any BAD encounters with law enforcement?  

I'm waiting for an adult to join the conversation.  I don't have conversations with the guys yelling at the sky on Market street in SF either. 

So I did not post dozens of examples of police violence?

My experiences with police are anecdotal and prone to bias. I'll let the experiences of others and empirical data due the talking.

Have you had any "BAD" encounters with middle eastern terrorist groups? 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Have the police done more good than bad in your opinion? If they hav throw a percentage on it. Like  I would say 99 percent good and 1 percent bad 

According to data provided by police departments themselves, and reported on by the NY Times, police spend roughly 4% of their time working on violent calls. In that 4% of time they kill more people per capita than any developed nation and commit acts that result in thousands of police misconduct cases per year.

When I consider your question, I have to ask myself if it matters. If they are only responding to violent crime such a small percentage of their day and it results in such a high rate of violence committed on their behalf is a metric of how often they didn't kill or assault someone a valid argument that they are "more good" than bad?

What "good" are they actually doing? We know that police don't actually prevent violent crime in most cases. Does handing out a speeding ticket, arresting someone for weed possession or writing a report on vandalism fall into the category of "good" or are we talking about preventing crime, arresting violent criminals, and helping old ladies get cats out of trees? 

image.thumb.png.01524ef6a84f8b1ab8877b6bd06eaf24.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/19/upshot/unrest-police-time-violent-crime.html

44 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yes, they must be as they are all part of a terrorist organization as I've defined it.

Why are you so hung up on the word "terrorist"? It's simply a collection of letters that has a definition that happens to apply in this case.

Wouldn't our time be better spent talking about how they do or do not fit the definition of that word? Very few, if any, people set out to be "terrorists" and likewise very few, if any, organizations refer to themselves as "terrorists". It's a label placed on them by people external to their organization based on their behavior.

I'm beginning to think you're a terrorist. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

So I did not post dozens of examples of police violence?

My experiences with police are anecdotal and prone to bias. I'll let the experiences of others and empirical data due the talking.

Have you had any "BAD" encounters with middle eastern terrorist groups? 

How many GOOD encounters have their been with police officer where they performed GREAT services for the public?  I think it's safe to say it is a pretty high percentage. But you focus on the negative and when you see blue you think terrorist.  From what I've seen there are over 10,000,000 arrests each year but you have come up with dozens...DOZENS of violent interactions.  See the error of your conclusions?  

I've had only GREAT experiences with police officers.  And that includes while handcuffed in the back of a cruiser as I thanked him for his service.  He was in the military before becoming a police officer.  My brother in law is a cop and the one of the nicest guys I've ever met.  But don't be shy.  Share yours.  It might shine a light on your attitude towards those in blue. 

And if you make one more comparison between law enforcement and middle eastern terrorists................

49 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Sorry if I'm being redundant with my line of questions.  I'm just so floored at your responses that you can't be saying that.  So I'll ask again.

In your mind is every police officer a terrorist?  

He's been very clear that ALL police are terrorists and he is oppressed because of it.

Which is there was so much stupidity from him trying to make sure we all understand the definition of 'defund.'

He wants no police, and no funding of police. Because he's oppressed. I asked him HOW he was oppressed, he linked me to some ridiculous map of places where police hurt people.

Police officers tries to kill dog (shocker), but shoots and kills woman instead (double shocked). He was indicted today on criminally negligent homicide, a lesser penalty than involuntary manslaughter that suggests the suspect was not acting "recklessly". Once again, leniency prevails.

Body-cam footage shows Arlington officer fatally shooting woman as he fires at dog

Authorities had been called to perform a welfare check on 30-year-old Margarita "Maggie" Victoria Brooks, who was passed out in a grassy area near a shopping center she frequented.

QQBN3THIT4SBYDU7WCBIMI3EAE.jpg

By Claire Cardona, Loyd Brumfield, Emma Ruby and Tom Steele

7:12 PM on Aug 2, 2019

Updated at 6 p.m. Aug. 2: Revised to include the officer's body-cam footage.

ARLINGTON — An Arlington police officer took just seconds to fire three shots — one of which fatally struck a woman — after a dog started running toward him Thursday afternoon, body-camera footage shows.

Maggie Brooks Maggie Brooks(via Facebook)

Authorities had been called to perform a welfare check on 30-year-old Margarita "Maggie" Victoria Brooks, who was reported to be passed out in a grassy area near a shopping center she frequented.

Brooks, the daughter of an Arlington fire captain, was struck once in the chest and died at 6 p.m. at Medical City Arlington Hospital, according to the Tarrant County medical examiner's office.

The dog survived and was taken to an animal shelter. It was unclear whether it was Brooks' dog.

Authorities were called about 5:15 p.m. to check on Brooks, who was lying in a grassy area near Cantor Drive and North Collins Street.

As a police officer approached her, an unrestrained dog began to run at him and bark, police said. The officer retreated from the dog, pulled out his gun and fired three times.

Police said that Brooks yelled after the shots were fired and that it was "apparent she was injured."

According to Police Chief Will Johnson, the officer had undergone eight hours of training for canine encounters, as well as mandatory firearms training.

"Everything about this call is an absolute tragedy," Johnson said at a news conference Friday afternoon. "Our hearts are broken for the Brooks family and the police officer involved."

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2019/08/03/body-cam-footage-shows-arlington-officer-fatally-shooting-woman-as-he-fires-at-dog/

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

According to data provided by police departments themselves, and reported on by the NY Times, police spend roughly 4% of their time working on violent calls. In that 4% of time they kill more people per capita than any developed nation and commit acts that result in thousands of police misconduct cases per year.

When I consider your question, I have to ask myself if it matters. If they are only responding to violent crime such a small percentage of their day and it results in such a high rate of violence committed on their behalf is a metric of how often they didn't kill or assault someone a valid argument that they are "more good" than bad?

What "good" are they actually doing? We know that police don't actually prevent violent crime in most cases. Does handing out a speeding ticket, arresting someone for weed possession or writing a report on vandalism fall into the category of "good" or are we talking about preventing crime, arresting violent criminals, and helping old ladies get cats out of trees? 

Yes putting criminals in jail for committing crimes against innocent people. I’d say those are good things and they far outweigh any of the bad that happens 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-teacher-charged-with-hiring-hitman-to-kill-student-10-who-he-allegedly-molested-report

Teachers belong to a terrorist organization! 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-accountant-accused-killing-boss-embezzlement/story?id=24348449

Accountants belong to a terrorist organization! 

I've worked with three chef's who have murdered someone

Chefs belong to a terrorist organization!

See how silly you sound?  

For all the “progressives” out there who think defunding the police is a good idea, do you know they’ve been protecting you these past few months?

If there were no cops, who do you think would respond to your temper tantrum riots? Armed civilians with no ROE. These soy boy antifers have no idea what violence really is, but if the police are really defunded (and they won’t be) they’ll find out. 

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Yes putting criminals in jail for committing crimes against innocent people. I’d say those are good things and they far outweigh any of the bad that happens 

My sweet summer child......

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

How many GOOD encounters have their been with police officer where they performed GREAT services for the public?  I think it's safe to say it is a pretty high percentage. But you focus on the negative and when you see blue you think terrorist.  From what I've seen there are over 10,000,000 arrests each year but you have come up with dozens...DOZENS of violent interactions.  See the error of your conclusions?  

I've had only GREAT experiences with police officers.  And that includes while handcuffed in the back of a cruiser as I thanked him for his service.  He was in the military before becoming a police officer.  My brother in law is a cop and the one of the nicest guys I've ever met.  But don't be shy.  Share yours.  It might shine a light on your attitude towards those in blue. 

And if you make one more comparison between law enforcement and middle eastern terrorists................

Aaand there it is. You're avoiding my data and playing games because you have family who is a cop. You probably take a great deal of offense at "one of the nicest guys [you've] ever met" being labeled a terrorist. After all, he's a great guy.

You had a "GREAT" experience while being handcuffed and detained in the back of a squad car? So that experience made your day better than it otherwise would have been had it not occurred at all? 

You really don't want to keep guessing at percentages.

Here's the deal, maybe your BIL is actually a good cop. Maybe he doesn't beat his wife or his kids, maybe he doesn't kill people's dogs, mace children in the face, beat the ***** out of suspects or shoot journalists at close range with "less lethal" ammunition.

Maybe he actually doesn't do any of those things, but he's part of an organization that does. He's part of an organization that claims they're in a war against evil when they really only spend 4% of their time working any crimes related to violence. Statistically speaking, many of his co-workers are likely to abuse their spouse or children. Maybe he doesn't buy into Dave Grossman's philosophy of "Sheep", "Sheepdogs", "Wolves" and "Warrior Cops" but he works with people that do. If I take you at your work that he is indeed a great person, capable of no acts of excessive violence, then he is still, at best, and accessory to those that are. He has their back, and they have his. While he may not be a terrorist in search of an organization, he is indeed a member of a terrorist organization. 

If you want to say one can be a member of a terrorist organization and not be a terrorist themselves, we can have that conversation, though I think the language of it is pretty clear.

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Aaand there it is. You're avoiding my data and playing games because you have family who is a cop. You probably take a great deal of offense at "one of the nicest guys [you've] ever met" being labeled a terrorist. After all, he's a great guy.

You had a "GREAT" experience while being handcuffed and detained in the back of a squad car? So that experience made your day better than it otherwise would have been had it not occurred at all? 

You really don't want to keep guessing at percentages.

Here's the deal, maybe your BIL is actually a good cop. Maybe he doesn't beat his wife or his kids, maybe he doesn't kill people's dogs, mace children in the face, beat the ***** out of suspects or shoot journalists at close range with "less lethal" ammunition.

Maybe he actually doesn't do any of those things, but he's part of an organization that does. He's part of an organization that claims they're in a war against evil when they really only spend 4% of their time working any crimes related to violence. Statistically speaking, many of his co-workers are likely to abuse their spouse or children. Maybe he doesn't buy into Dave Grossman's philosophy of "Sheep", "Sheepdogs", "Wolves" and "Warrior Cops" but he works with people that do. If I take you at your work that he is indeed a great person, capable of no acts of excessive violence, then he is still, at best, and accessory to those that are. He has their back, and they have his. While he may not be a terrorist in search of an organization, he is indeed a member of a terrorist organization. 

If you want to say one can be a member of a terrorist organization and not be a terrorist themselves, we can have that conversation, though I think the language of it is pretty clear.

So when some dirt bag breaks into your home and threatens your life and the lives of your family don't call the cops. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Ok. So putting people in jail for crimes outweighs any of the bad the happens?

How many people do you have to arrest for driving without insurance to balance out siccing a police dog on a defenseless and unarmed man on his knees with his hands above his head?

How many arrests of murderers does it take to balance out murdering an innocent woman in her home in the middle of the night?

The thousands and thousands of people per year that settle with the city as victims of police misconduct probably don't think so. 

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So when some dirt bag breaks into your home and threatens your life and the lives of your family don't call the cops. 

Why, do I need someone to show up 2 hours late and kill my dog? Police don't stop robberies. Every 10 years when they show up on time, they make a movie about it.

1 hour ago, Dragoon said:

For all the “progressives” out there who think defunding the police is a good idea, do you know they’ve been protecting you these past few months?

If there were no cops, who do you think would respond to your temper tantrum riots? Armed civilians with no ROE. These soy boy antifers have no idea what violence really is, but if the police are really defunded (and they won’t be) they’ll find out. 

My sweet summer child......

You think conservatives are the only one with guns? Man, you really don't know anything about the left. One day we're violent criminals and the next we're "soy boys".

As the saying goes, ***** around and find out.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-teacher-charged-with-hiring-hitman-to-kill-student-10-who-he-allegedly-molested-report

Teachers belong to a terrorist organization! 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-accountant-accused-killing-boss-embezzlement/story?id=24348449

Accountants belong to a terrorist organization! 

I've worked with three chef's who have murdered someone

Chefs belong to a terrorist organization!

See how silly you sound?  

Do chefs and accountants promote a culture of violence in their recruitment and ongoing place of work?

Do they have official training that tells them they are the last line of defense in a war against evil?

When they murder people, do their unions protect them and vilify the prosecutors?

Do prosecutors give them a slap on the wrist when they commit heinous crimes or refuse to bring charges altogether?

When they do get charged, do juries give them the benefit of the doubt?

When juries do convict them are they shown leniency at sentencing?
-----------------

If you don't see the difference here, please tell me how you define organized terrorism or crime?

Edited by BullBuchanan

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

How many arrests of murderers does it take to balance out murdering an innocent woman in her home in the middle of the night?

I presume you are referring to Breonna Taylor? Guess what, a grand jury decided that none of the cops murdered her, even though you made a rather lengthy post accusing Officer Mattingly of doing just that earlier in this thread. In fact, you've made the statement that every time a cop shoots someone it's murder. You even went so far as to state that cops murder over 1000 people per year. Well, I stated that 9 unarmed black people (and 19 whites) were killed by police in 2019. So, it doesn't matter if the 1000 had weapons and most likely many of them actually used them against the police?

55 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You think conservatives are the only one with guns? Man, you really don't know anything about the left. One day we're violent criminals and the next we're "soy boys".

As the saying goes, ***** around and find out.

Anybody with a gun is dangerous. An untrained teenager can kill a Navy SEAL quite easily if they have a gun. 

That said.......that said.......man, I don’t think the left knows what they’re talking about when they advocate for violence. They’ll advocate for it till they run into Trump loving combat vets, and the quite types who just want to be left alone. 

Also, have you any idea how long it takes to get good with a gun? Do you have any idea how many guys need to be good with guns and tactics to conduct operations? I doubt you do. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe. But man... Most folks can go to the gun store and buy something....but do they know how to use it? Do they know the ballistics, bullet drops, what kind of ammo to buy and so on...I am laughing. 

That said....continued violence in the streets would be horrific. HORRIFIC. 

....cause here’s how it’d go down. These Proud Boys hold a rally, and somebody shoots at them....a few days later a Antifa/BLM protest gets shot by proud boys. Then it spirals into anarchy and chaos and things will be miserable and awful. To prevent this we have police. The end. 

Edited by Dragoon