Police Terrorism Group

10 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

I ***** wish. 

First it goes to the fact that there's a 40% he beats his wife or kids. Then it goes to the fact that he's probably abused his power to assault, intimidate or harass an innocent person. After that it gets to killing dogs.

Simply put, you are a Marxist and a creator of "facts." You hate the police, not because you actually hate them but because you hate the fact that they stand between you, your ilk and anarchy. You are willing to make things up out of the blue to further your ridiculous case. You've spent enough time here spouting nonsense and getting responses. Go fix your own country. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Simply put, you are a Marxist and a creator of "facts." You hate the police, not because you actually hate them but because you hate the fact that they stand between you, your ilk and anarchy. You are willing to make things up out of the blue to further your ridiculous case. You've spent enough time here spouting nonsense and getting responses. Go fix your own country. 

Define marxist
Prove that any of my facts are fake
I do very much hate police, as they are terrrorists
Am I an anarchist or a marxist? You can't be both.

Cite a single thing I've made up?

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

he's a terrorist and a traitor.

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I've served on grand juries at the county and federal levels.  In my experience its a rubber stamp of the prosecutors case with only a few exceptions.  So the question is what evidence, testimony, or statements did the prosecutors office provide to the grand jury that led them to reach the decisions they made concerning the actions of the cops involved?  Based on the process if the prosecutor presented evidence with intent to indict the cops in this case the grand jury would have supported that outcome.  My conclusion is the prosecutors did not want to indict the cops in this case and that has nothing to do with their guilt or innocence at this point in the process. 

So the questions and scrutiny for the decision should fall on the prosecutors office.  Queuing up the expecting protests and rioting while taking out anger against the Louisville police force and local businesses isn't going to address that point.  A more sound approach would be to get a good legal team and raise some questions, file motions, and litigate against the prosecutors office and the city.  

Given the lack of a "no true bill" from the jury, It appears unlikely the prosecutors even proposed charges against the other officers.

26 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The funny part about Marxists is they don't understand you have to have an enforcement arm to have Marxism.  It's the ultimate hypocrisy.

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Sacramento branch of organized terrorist police group kicks man in the back while he is fully complying with police commands

This definitely isn't systemic though, right?

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2020/08/31/sacramento-county-deputy-kicking-man/

You are about as dumb as it gets. The victim was told by the police to "get down". Was he down, complying with the police when he was kicked or was he standing upright? While it may have appeared distasteful, it's certainly not as you described. In other words, you have lied here again. How can you say things that are the exact opposite of the video you posted? Do Canadians not speak or understand English anymore?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are about as dumb as it gets. The victim was told by the police to "get down". Was he down, complying with the police when he was kicked or was he standing upright? While it may have appeared distasteful, it's certainly not as you described. In other words, you have lied here again. How can you say things that are the exact opposite of the video you posted? Do Canadians not speak or understand English anymore?

More personal attacks from the intellectually vacant with no supporting evidence. Where is your proof that he was told to get down here before being tased, kicked, and grappled?

He was an innocent man who committed the crime of walking while black

"Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office said the incident was a case of mistaken identity. According to investigators, the man matched the description of a suspect with a felony arrest warrant. Deputies and officers from the Sacramento Police Department assigned to the Post Release Community Supervision team were conducting surveillance on a suspect.

According to spokesperson Sgt. Tess Deterding, the team observed the suspect’s grandmother leave an establishment. The man who was arrested by the police left the same location after the suspect’s grandmother.

“This male matched the physical description of the suspect and the team doing surveillance reasonably believed this individual was the suspect,” said Deterding."

Physical description: "Black male, 20 - 50 years of age" 

Edited by BullBuchanan

25 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

More personal attacks from the intellectually vacant with no supporting evidence. Where is your proof that he was told to get down here before being tased, kicked, and grappled?

He was an innocent man who committed the crime of walking while black

"Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office said the incident was a case of mistaken identity. According to investigators, the man matched the description of a suspect with a felony arrest warrant. Deputies and officers from the Sacramento Police Department assigned to the Post Release Community Supervision team were conducting surveillance on a suspect.

According to spokesperson Sgt. Tess Deterding, the team observed the suspect’s grandmother leave an establishment. The man who was arrested by the police left the same location after the suspect’s grandmother.

“This male matched the physical description of the suspect and the team doing surveillance reasonably believed this individual was the suspect,” said Deterding."

Physical description: "Black male, 20 - 50 years of age" 

In your video. Are all Canadians this dumb? 

3 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Seattle branch of organized terrorist police force deliberately runs over an injured man's head with their bike.

Crushing their heads!! 

You reap what you sow.

3 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Portland branch of organized terrorist police group surround a peaceful protester and repeatedly attack them, while preventing filming of their actions.

What are these cowards so angry that they need to beat up on unarmed citizens?
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WeightyGoldenIaerismetalmark-mobile.mp4

Awesome!

You reap what you sow.  

58 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

More of Chef & 3rdnlngs friends who make up the "vast majority of good cops" from the Sacramento branch of organized terrorist police.  

Beautiful! 

You reap what you sow. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Crushing their heads!! 

You reap what you sow.

Yea, because protesting murder requires more people to get assaulted by pigs.

It's pretty clear here that all of the fascist enablers here failed basic order of operations.

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Crushing their heads!! 

You reap what you sow.

Awesome!

You reap what you sow.  

Beautiful! 

You reap what you sow. 

And this right here is why I'll never feel bad about anything that happens to a cop. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

They reap what they sow.  

Video released showing Utah police shooting at boy with autism nearly a dozen times

Salt Lake City 13-year-old remains in hospital after mother called 911, requesting mental health worker

Associated Press

Mon 21 Sep 2020 21.59 EDTLast modified on Mon 21 Sep 2020 22.58 EDT

Mike Brown, the Salt Lake City police chief, listens as Mayor Erin Mendenhall speaks during a news conference on Monday following the shooting.  Mike Brown, the Salt Lake City police chief, listens as Mayor Erin Mendenhall speaks during a news conference on Monday following the shooting. Photograph: Rick Bowmer/AP

A 13-year-old Utah boy with autism was shot by police after his mother asked for help getting him hospital mental health treatment and officers agreed to talk with him, police footage released Monday showed.

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

And this right here is why I'll never feel bad about anything that happens to a cop. 

And this is why I'll never feel bad about anything that happens to a protestor.  

I have a question for you.  Is my statement absurd? 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

And this is why I'll never feel bad about anything that happens to a protestor.  

I have a question for you.  Is my statement absurd? 

No, it fits right in line with the amoral personality you and your political allies have displayed including, a complete unwillingness to observe evidence, and a complete and total bias in favor of authority regardless of how many innocent people are killed, maimed, and traumatized.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

No, it fits right in line with the amoral personality you and your political allies have displayed including, a complete unwillingness to observe evidence, and a complete and total bias in favor of authority regardless of how many innocent people are killed, maimed, and traumatized.

I'm amoral?  I'M amoral?  Look in the mirror skippy.  You call all cops terrorist and pigs.  You cheer the shooting of cops and I'M the amoral one.  You are one massive hypocrite.  You do realize that correct?  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm amoral?  I'M amoral?  Look in the mirror skippy.  You call all cops terrorist and pigs.  You cheer the shooting of cops and I'M the amoral one.  You are one massive hypocrite.  You do realize that correct?  

Yes, you're amoral. You've consistently defended the use of lethal force on citizens.

Do you believe that terrorism exists at all?