Police Terrorism Group

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Aaand there it is. You're avoiding my data and playing games because you have family who is a cop. You probably take a great deal of offense at "one of the nicest guys [you've] ever met" being labeled a terrorist. After all, he's a great guy.

I’m not avoiding your data at all. It’s not your data that’s the problem.  The problem is YOU and how you’ve allowed your emotions and biases against law enforcement to cloud your ability to think critically and use the data. In your mind a few cops are bad therefore they are all bad. One of the worst conclusions I’ve ever heard.  By BIL has nothing to do with my attitude towards law enforcement. My attitude was formed long before her joined the force. 

You had a "GREAT" experience while being handcuffed and detained in the back of a squad car? So that experience made your day better than it otherwise would have been had it not occurred at all? 

What made my situation “great”?   It was  the professionalism and empathy the officer had.  And the reason it occurred had nothing to do with the officer and everything to do with me. 

Maybe he actually doesn't do any of those things, but he's part of an organization that does. He's part of an organization that claims they're in a war against evil when they really only spend 4% of their time working any crimes related to violence. Statistically speaking, many of his co-workers are likely to abuse their spouse or children.

Are evil crimes only violent ones? Is dealing drugs to addicts or even children a violent crime?  Is arresting someone for driving blind drunk a violent crime?  Is burglary a violent crime?  Is bribery a violent crime?  Is racketeering a violent crime?  The answer to all them is NO!  Are they evil?  ***** yes. 

You are lost my friend. I wish you luck and hope you never need a great cop to help you. Because God forbid you see the good side of law enforcement which likely makes up a large majority of law enforcement. 

1 hour ago, Dragoon said:

Anybody with a gun is dangerous. An untrained teenager can kill a Navy SEAL quite easily if they have a gun. 

That said.......that said.......man, I don’t think the left knows what they’re talking about when they advocate for violence. They’ll advocate for it till they run into Trump loving combat vets, and the quite types who just want to be left alone. 

Also, have you any idea how long it takes to get good with a gun? Do you have any idea how many guys need to be good with guns and tactics to conduct operations? I doubt you do. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe. But man... Most folks can go to the gun store and buy something....but do they know how to use it? Do they know the ballistics, bullet drops, what kind of ammo to buy and so on...I am laughing. 

I actually do. I shot competitively for years and as a teenager my friend and I would regularly best active duty and former military who were using modern rifles while we were shooting with WW2 era rifles. I've also received NRA "Distinguished Expert" recognition. 

I just don't feel the need to ***** about guns.

Again, you act like there aren't any leftist vets out there. Not everyone prays at the alter of a fat orange trust fund slob. 

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I actually do. I shot competitively for years and as a teenager my friend and I would regularly best active duty and former military who were using modern rifles while we were shooting with WW2 era rifles. I've also received NRA "Distinguished Expert" recognition. 

I just don't feel the need to ***** about guns.

Again, you act like there aren't any leftist vets out there. Not everyone prays at the alter of a fat orange trust fund slob. 

Settle down, Francis. 

But back to my point....we do NOT want mass violence in the streets. That’s why we have cops. And god bless them. 

Edited by Dragoon

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m not avoiding your data at all. It’s not your data that’s the problem.  The problem is YOU and how you’ve allowed your emotions and biases against law enforcement to cloud your ability to think critically and use the data. In your mind a few cops are bad therefore they are all bad. One of the worst conclusions I’ve ever heard.  By BIL has nothing to do with my attitude towards law enforcement. My attitude was formed long before her joined the force. 

What made my situation “great”?   It was  the professionalism and empathy the officer had.  And the reason it occurred had nothing to do with the officer and everything to do with me. 

Are evil crimes only violent ones? Is dealing drugs to addicts or even children a violent crime?  Is arresting someone for driving blind drunk a violent crime?  Is burglary a violent crime?  Is bribery a violent crime?  Is racketeering a violent crime?  The answer to all them is NO!  Are they evil?  ***** yes. 

You are lost my friend. I wish you luck and hope you never need a great cop to help you. Because God forbid you see the good side of law enforcement which likely makes up a large majority of law enforcement. 

My life has been so much better since I put him on ignore. He’s proven time and again to be a liar. Everyone knows what he is. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What a crock of *****. You've either completely ignored every single story in this thread or discounted it as a "bad apple" - usually far more of the latter. I've presented dozens of cases of systemic problems within the force including evidence of their unions, leadership, and officers behaving inappropriately as well as the training they receive. What evidence have you provided in response? " I know a good cop"

Where are your numbers? Where are your sources?

As for "needing" a cop, I couldn't possibly imagine a scenario where a police officer could improve the outcome of any situation I would find myself in. At absolute best, they are a useless waste of time and drain on my tax dollars. At worst? They're a threat to everyone and everything they meet.

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

My life has been so much better since I put him on ignore. He’s proven time and again to be a liar. Everyone knows what he is. 

Funny how not a single person, especially you, has proven any of the hundreds of posts I've made on this subject, a lie. 

More cops attacking unarmed protestors with weapons.

Why are all cops terrorists? Because none of them stop this.

Conservatives like to talk a lot about private companies restricting their free speech. When the free speech of others is actually restricted by the government, as the 1rst amendment is intended to prevent, you have nothing to say or you join the side of the oppressor. You don't want freedom for all, you want freedom for you. Most of all, you'll even take less freedom if if means hurting people you have a difference of economic or social policy with.

Own the left, no matter the cost.

Look at all these cowards afraid of a bunch of kids in shorts & thsirts while they're in full armor with weapons refusing to take any accountability for their murder of an innocent woman. 

A bunch of "warrior cops" who only see "wolves".

Edited by BullBuchanan

16 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Your hero, terrorist Dave Grossman on "Killology: (His self named bootcamp and pseudoscience on how to kill people).

This piece of ***** and charlatan trains the most police officers in the country, actively promoting the use of deadly force and teaching cops to pretend to be Batman.

You want to know what the biggest problem with America's police force is?

Dave Grossman
Qualified Immunity
Police Unions

In that order.

---

Grossman’s classes teach officers to be less hesitant to use lethal force, urge them to be willing to do it more quickly and teach them how to adopt the mentality of a warrior. Jeronimo Yanez, the Minnesota police officer who shot and killed Philando Castile in July, had attended one of Grossman’s classes called “The Bulletproof Warrior”

In the class recorded for “Do Not Resist,” Grossman at one point tells his students that the sex they have after they kill another human being will be the best sex of their lives. The room chuckles. But he’s clearly serious.

Grossman closes the class with a (literal) chest-pounding motivational speech that climaxes with Grossman telling the officers to find an overpass overlooking the city they serve. He urges them to look down on their city and know that they’ve made the world a better place. He then urges them to grip the overpass railing, lean forward and “let your cape blow in the wind.” The room gives him a standing ovation.

----

Marching around the stage in a theater in Lakeport, California, Lt. Colonel Dave Grossman tells his audience that they shouldn’t go out looking for people to kill, because those who need killing—the “gangbangers,” terrorists, and mass murderers—will come to them. All they need to do is be ready. “Are you prepared to kill somebody?” he asks me and the small group of “armed citizens” who’ve paid $90 or more to see him. “If you cannot answer that question, you should not be carrying a gun.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2017/02/14/a-day-with-killology-police-trainer-dave-grossman/

Two hours into his high-octane, six-hour seminar, the self-described top police trainer in the nation is just getting warmed up. “We fight violence. What do we fight it with? Superior violence. Righteous violence.” 

---

[Grossman] views the world as almost unrecognizably dangerous: a place where gang members seek to set records for killing cops, where a kid “in every school” is thinking about racking up “a body count.” His latest book, Assassination Generation, insists that violent video games are turning the nation’s youth into mass murderers. The recent wave of “massacres” is just the beginning. (“Please stop calling them mass shootings!”) He smacks the easels: “These [
thump] crimes [thump] are [thump] everywhere!” He foresees attacks on school buses and day care centers. “Kindergartners run about point-five miles an hour and get a burst of about 20 yards and then they’re done.” It won’t just happen with guns, but with hammers, axes, hatchets, knives, and swords. His voice jumps an octave: “Hacking and stabbing little kids! You don’t think they’ll attack day cares? It’s already happening in China. When you hear about a day care massacre,” he shouts, “tell them Grossman said it was coming!”

19 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

What a crock of *****. You've either completely ignored every single story in this thread or discounted it as a "bad apple" - usually far more of the latter. I've presented dozens of cases of systemic problems within the force including evidence of their unions, leadership, and officers behaving inappropriately as well as the training they receive. What evidence have you provided in response? " I know a good cop"

Where are your numbers? Where are your sources?

As for "needing" a cop, I couldn't possibly imagine a scenario where a police officer could improve the outcome of any situation I would find myself in. At absolute best, they are a useless waste of time and drain on my tax dollars. At worst? They're a threat to everyone and everything they meet.

Funny how not a single person, especially you, has proven any of the hundreds of posts I've made on this subject, a lie. 

Of course I’ve ignored every every single story you’ve posted here because you’re calling every cops a terrorist because a few “bad apples”. 

A threat to everyone and everything they meet. Good lord man.  You are in a sad sad place. I hope you never find yourself in a horrible wreck and relying on a evil police officer to pull you to safety. 

Oh and was this you?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJUSguAW/

I have nothing more to say to you on this topic. 

• Like (+1) 1

Couple more of those bad apples, this time featuring Police Chiefs

I’m telling you, you know what, Donald Trump is the last hope for white people, cause Hillary will give it to all the minorities to get a vote," former Bordentown Township Chief Frank Nucera said, according to a transcript displayed at trial. “That’s the truth! I’m telling you.”
https://www.nj.com/burlington/2019/09/nj-cop-again-testifies-against-his-former-chief-who-said-trump-was-last-hope-for-white-people.html

Residents of Price and nearby Helper have revived calls for the Price City police chief to step down, due to concerns that he is racially biased. Calls for his resignation first came in 2017, after Brandon Sicilia, then a sergeant, posted derogatory comments about Black and Muslim people on Facebook, and again in 2019, when he was promoted to police chief. 

In 2016, Sicilia called former President Barack Obama and rapper Busta Rhymes the N-word in a post on Facebook, and he called Michelle Obama a “strumpet monkey” in another. He also called the former president a Muslim and said that’s why Obama hates “pigs”, or cops. 
https://www.unionleader.com/news/politics/local/police-chief-saddened-and-sickened-by-ruling-about-cop-texting-racist-statements/article_97dc13f4-8336-55b8-a65a-1fc37eccfa50.html

Police Chief of Orlando kneels with protestors for the cameras before attacking them with chemical weapons

SCREENGRAB/DETROIT FREE PRESS
But now it looks like the kneel could also be in danger of devolving into performative nonsense.

That was the case Tuesday evening, when Detroit PD officers kneeled for the media's cameras — just minutes after arresting 100 or so peaceful protesters on the east side. (See the 56:00 mark in this Free Press video.) When Detroit Police Chief James Craig joined the group, they kneeled again, at the behest of members of the community, chanting, "Justice" and "DPD."

Laron Singletary - Fired Police Chief of Rochester:|

“We certainly do not want people to misinterpret the officers’ actions and conflate this incident with any recent killings of unarmed Black men by law enforcement nationally,” a deputy Rochester police chief wrote in an email to his boss. “That would simply be a false narrative, and could create animosity and potentially violent blowback in this community as a result.”

His advice was clear: Don’t release the body camera footage to the Prude family’s lawyer. The police chief replied minutes later: “I totally agree.”

There was also a deliberate effort to portray Prude in a certain light—seemingly, one that could justify his death in the eyes of law enforcement:

In a police report on the confrontation, marking a box for “victim type,” an officer on the scene listed Mr. Prude — who the police believed had broken a store window that night — simply as an “individual.” But another officer circled the word in red and scribbled a note.

“Make him a suspect,” it read.

theroot.com/make-him-a-suspect-rochester-city-records-confirm-co-1845081937

52 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Look at all these cowards afraid of a bunch of kids in shorts & thsirts while they're in full armor with weapons refusing to take any accountability for their murder of an innocent woman. 

A bunch of "warrior cops" who only see "wolves".

Two Louisville cops got shot tonight. Double proof that all so called protesters are murderers.

• Like (+1) 2

Don't feed the trolls...

It's obvious the left is run by Marxists and terrorists and funded by outside influences. 

They don't care about 200k Americans because when a cop is killed they celebrate it. They laughed and mocked Trump's brother's death. 

They scream hypocrisy that they are guilty of. It's all a charade of unhinged maniacs. 

3 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

It's obvious the left is run by Marxists and terrorists and funded by outside influences. 

I ***** wish. 

28 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Is that where your mind goes the minute you see a police officer?  And you wonder why you receive personal attacks.  

First it goes to the fact that there's a 40% he beats his wife or kids. Then it goes to the fact that he's probably abused his power to assault, intimidate or harass an innocent person. After that it gets to killing dogs.

10 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I presume you are referring to Breonna Taylor? Guess what, a grand jury decided that none of the cops murdered her, even though you made a rather lengthy post accusing Officer Mattingly of doing just that earlier in this thread. In fact, you've made the statement that every time a cop shoots someone it's murder. You even went so far as to state that cops murder over 1000 people per year. Well, I stated that 9 unarmed black people (and 19 whites) were killed by police in 2019. So, it doesn't matter if the 1000 had weapons and most likely many of them actually used them against the police?

I've served on grand juries at the county and federal levels.  In my experience its a rubber stamp of the prosecutors case with only a few exceptions.  So the question is what evidence, testimony, or statements did the prosecutors office provide to the grand jury that led them to reach the decisions they made concerning the actions of the cops involved?  Based on the process if the prosecutor presented evidence with intent to indict the cops in this case the grand jury would have supported that outcome.  My conclusion is the prosecutors did not want to indict the cops in this case and that has nothing to do with their guilt or innocence at this point in the process. 

So the questions and scrutiny for the decision should fall on the prosecutors office.  Queuing up the expecting protests and rioting while taking out anger against the Louisville police force and local businesses isn't going to address that point.  A more sound approach would be to get a good legal team and raise some questions, file motions, and litigate against the prosecutors office and the city.