Police Terrorism Group

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

A black police officer tasers and arrests a white women for not wearing a mask outside at a middle school football game in Ohio.  Is this motivated by racism?  Reverse this to white cop/black women you'd be damn sure it would make every evening network news show as another police bias incident.  Thankfully, the other 10 people in attendance did not start a riot or any fires. 

ohiotased.jpg?itok=sjfV8l-X

Of course not, it's about power and control. At no point did I make a claim that police exclusively exist to be a racist organization. They exclusive exists to be a violent terrorist organization, that happens to be racist an awful lot. Thanks for proving my point about the violence though. Got any more stories?

59 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16104/antifa-history

• Empirical and anecdotal evidence shows that Antifa is, in fact, highly networked, well-funded and has a global presence. It has a flat organizational structure with dozens and possibly hundreds of local groups.

• Antifa's stated long-term objective, both in America and abroad, is to establish a communist world order. In the United States, Antifa's immediate aim is to bring about the demise of the Trump administration.

• A common tactic used by Antifa in the United States and Europe is to employ extreme violence and destruction of public and private property to goad the police into a reaction, which then "proves" Antifa's claim that the government is "fascist."

• Antifa is not only officially tolerated, but is being paid by the German government to fight the far right. — Bettina Röhl, German journalist, Neue Zürcher Zeitung, June 2, 2020.

"Out of cowardice, its members cover their faces and keep their names secret. Antifa constantly threatens violence and attacks against politicians and police officers. It promotes senseless damage to property amounting to vast sums." — Bettina Röhl, Neue Zürcher Zeitung, June 2, 2020.

U.S. Attorney General William Barr has blamed Antifa — a militant "anti-fascist" movement — for the violence that has erupted at George Floyd protests across the United States. "The violence instigated and carried out by Antifa and other similar groups in connection with the rioting is domestic terrorism and will be treated accordingly," he said.

Barr also said that the federal government has evidence that Antifa "hijacked" legitimate protests around the country to "engage in lawlessness, violent rioting, arson, looting of businesses, and public property assaults on law enforcement officers and innocent people, and even the murder of a federal agent." Earlier, U.S. President Donald J. Trump had instructed the U.S. Justice Department to

designate Antifa as a terrorist organization.

lol, nice Qanon story.

Here's the real ANTIFA

European Theater of Operations, United States Army - Wikipedia

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

What set the tone? the 13 pages of people murdered and assaulted by the police that I've posted here for you. I have hundreds of additional examples.

....the "Blue Wall of Silence" has been the real deal for years.......and the Unions protecting the rotten apples has gone on for years...the bad apples screw up, get "reassigned (COUGH)" and are eventually returned to regular duty after the dust settles......with that Union protection,  the bad apples "hiding" behind the shield are omnipotent, arrogant, invincible and untouchable......seen it through the years with cops I've known.........we're in Construction and see the Unions protecting the lousy workers daily....consider the lifers and pension hangers on and the archaic training they went through......I'm guessing, but I doubt ongoing, remedial training does not happen.....and I'd bet the screening/vetting process under which they were hired was minimal.....certainly lends credence to the Camden Approach.....(I think) every cop was fired and forced to go through an updated screening process and far more detailed training....and it got positive reviews.....BUT, you cannot on a wholesale "all inclusive basis" cast law enforcement as bad.....PLENTY of good ones out there.....it's analogous to labeling ALL blacks as supporters of the fraudulent "BLM" movement...MILLIONS of blacks have their education, albeit HS, college graduate or advanced degree status.....have good paying jobs, have captured the American dream and are entrepreneurial business owners (how many destroyed in the riots so far?), have families with a strong nuclear family emphasis with children of values.....fair to cast them as obvious (COUGH) "BLM supporters" solely based on skin color?...HARDLY.....

15 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....the "Blue Wall of Silence" has been the real deal for years.......and the Unions protecting the rotten apples has gone on for years...the bad apples screw up, get "reassigned (COUGH)" and are eventually returned to regular duty after the dust settles......with that Union protection,  the bad apples "hiding" behind the shield are omnipotent, arrogant, invincible and untouchable......seen it through the years with cops I've known.........we're in Construction and see the Unions protecting the lousy workers daily....consider the lifers and pension hangers on and the archaic training they went through......I'm guessing, but I doubt ongoing, remedial training does not happen.....and I'd bet the screening/vetting process under which they were hired was minimal.....certainly lends credence to the Camden Approach.....(I think) every cop was fired and forced to go through an updated screening process and far more detailed training....and it got positive reviews.....BUT, you cannot on a wholesale "all inclusive basis" cast law enforcement as bad.....PLENTY of good ones out there.....it's analogous to labeling ALL blacks as supporters of the fraudulent "BLM" movement...MILLIONS of blacks have their education, albeit HS, college graduate or advanced degree status.....have good paying jobs, have captured the American dream and are entrepreneurial business owners (how many destroyed in the riots so far?), have families with a strong nuclear family emphasis with children of values.....fair to cast them as obvious (COUGH) "BLM supporters" solely based on skin color?...HARDLY.....

I hear what you're saying and I understand where you're coming from.

Just because someone who commits crimes works a specific job or is of a certain religion or race or sex does not mean that everyone who does that job or is of that race/religion/sex etc are also criminals. I completely believe in that.

However, police officers are not independent contractors. They only exist within forces. Those forces all have unions and their politics and procedures are shockingly similar from one city or state to the next. The point I've working on in this thread and others is that the recruiting tactics, training materials, behavior of officers, responses from unions, lack of repercussions for offenses, proclivity for violence, and leniency of the court systems seems to propagate across every department in the country. Much in the way the Catholic sexual assault ring did. Police Officers may be individual people with their own stories, but "The Police" is a monolith.

I won't deny that you can be a good person who has lived a life of virtue and kindness who happens to join an organization where these things take place. But can you continue to be a good person, while choosing to join one of these organization where these things take place and you knowingly ignore or participate in them yourself?

I make a very strong accusation that to back the play of monsters is to be a monster yourself. If someone wants to make an argument for why that isn't the case, I'll listen to it, but I haven't heard one.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Here's the real ANTIFA

Yes that WAS the REAL Antifa..............

Here is today's American Antifa.............calling an elderly woman a "Nazi" as she tries to cross the street......

Screen_Shot_2019-10-03_at_10.00.20_AM_c7

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes that WAS the REAL Antifa..............

Here is today's American Antifa.............calling an elderly woman a "Nazi" as she tries to cross the street......

Screen_Shot_2019-10-03_at_10.00.20_AM_c7

It's a good thing they weren't cops or they may have given her brain damage.

Martin Gugino is a Catholic peace activist, not an 'Antifa provocateur,'  friends say

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I hear what you're saying and I understand where you're coming from.

Just because someone who commits crimes works a specific job or is of a certain religion or race or sex does not mean that everyone who does that job or is of that race/religion/sex etc are also criminals. I completely believe in that.

However, police officers are not independent contractors. They only exist within forces. Those forces all have unions and their politics and procedures are shockingly similar from one city or state to the next. The point I've working on in this thread and others is that the recruiting tactics, training materials, behavior of officers, responses from unions, lack of repercussions for offenses, proclivity for violence, and leniency of the court systems seems to propagate across every department in the country. Much in the way the Catholic sexual assault ring did. Police Officers may be individual people with their own stories, but "The Police" is a monolith.

I won't deny that you can be a good person who has lived a life of virtue and kindness who happens to join an organization where these things take place. But can you continue to be a good person, while choosing to join one of these organization where these things take place and you knowingly ignore or participate in them yourself?

I make a very strong accusation that to back the play of monsters is to be a monster yourself. If someone wants to make an argument for why that isn't the case, I'll listen to it, but I haven't heard one.

...BUT...you cannot discount the level of protectionism within those ranks of the "bad ones"......weed them out dammit......do so and increase your credibility......the Electrical Union will NOT do it......so I need five guys from the Hall and out of the next five, #1 and #2 are widely known lazy skanks.....so I have to take all five and spin #1 and #2 right back...make ANY sense?.....OR....if the local is at full employment including the skanks and a out of state Union member who is in the local territory for six months and wants work, as well as being excellent, I can hire him, BUT STILL have to keep a Local skank....I want to dump the skank but it's a no-no...make sense?..traveler can't displace a Local member......we pay $9+ mil/yr in Union benefits for this crap?....

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's a good thing they weren't cops or they may have given her brain damage.

That gentleman doesn't have brain damage, as you are well aware.

Telling also, that rather than trying to defend today's Antifa thugs,

you just go right back to your anti- police schtick 

Johnny one note.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That gentleman doesn't have brain damage, as you are well aware.

Telling also, that rather than trying to defend today's Antifa thugs,

you just go right back to your anti- police schtick 

Johnny one note.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2020/06/11/martin-gugino-75-year-old-pushed-buffalo-police-has-brain-injury/5345876002/

• Haha (+1) 1

...how the hell we EVER let Antifa promulgate to their current level unchecked is beyond me......so now we have the proliferation of the likes of ISIS, Taliban, Hamas, Hezballah et al on our own damn soil and the best we can do as say MSM "peaceful protests"?.....we're screwed...............

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...BUT...you cannot discount the level of protectionism within those ranks of the "bad ones"......weed them out dammit......do so and increase your credibility......the Electrical Union will NOT do it......so I need five guys from the Hall and out of the next five, #1 and #2 are widely known lazy skanks.....so I have to take all five and spin #1 and #2 right back...make ANY sense?.....OR....if the local is at full employment including the skanks and a out of state Union member who is in the local territory for six months and wants work, as well as being excellent, I can hire him, BUT STILL have to keep a Local skank....I want to dump the skank but it's a no-no...make sense?..traveler can't displace a Local member......we pay $9+ mil/yr in Union benefits for this crap?....

Of course not. I hope I haven't discounted it at all. Look I'm generally a massive fan of unions. They have their problems, as you've mentioned, but without them we wouldn't have a whole host of labor protections and advancements for workers. I think every private sector employee should have access to a union and we should fix the problems they currently have. My grandfather and uncle were able to make good money and raise families through periods of economic uncertainty thanks to their union, and their pension has provided them with a retirement few non-union employees are likely to have the good fortune of receiving.

However, I believe the role of the union is to protect the employee form the employer and act as their representative. In the case of the police, their employer is the people. There should be no middleman lobbying on behalf of an employee of the people to our elected officials. It's a direct conflict of interest. There needs to be far more public oversight into the actions of the police, not less.

That said, while the police union is a massive problem, it would be less of a problem if there were less bad police, and there would be less bad police if the bad ones were only recruited instead of being trained by people like Dave Grossman.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...how the hell we EVER let Antifa promulgate to their current level unchecked is beyond me......so now we have the proliferation of the likes of ISIS, Taliban, Hamas, Hezballah et al on our own damn soil and the best we can do as say MSM "peaceful protests"?.....we're screwed...............

We did it and continue to do it through our collective silence and condoning of police violence. Unlike those other folks you've mentioned, getting rid of Antifa is the simplest thing in the world - end the culture of police violence and the system that allows them to commit it with impunity. Do that, and they'll vanish in the wind, just as they came. Given the recent ruling on Breonna Taylor, it seems no one really wants Antifa gone that badly.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

We did it and continue to do it through our collective silence and condoning of police violence. Unlike those other folks you've mentioned, getting rid of Antifa is the simplest thing in the world - end the culture of police violence and the system that allows them to commit it with impunity. Do that, and they'll vanish in the wind, just as they came. Given the recent ruling on Breonna Taylor, it seems no one really wants Antifa gone that badly.

Bull crap, Bull.  We did it through letting 3 generations of subversive college professors have at young impressionable minds.  These same professors who saw capitalism as the root of all their problems in life and communism as the only solution.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Bull crap, Bull.  We did it through letting 3 generations of subversive college professors have at young impressionable minds.  These same professors who saw capitalism as the root of all their problems in life and communism as the only solution.  

You must have never attended college.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Four years including two years at Cornell University.  I saw it first hand through electives such as history courses.  As far as you never having attended college I can see that.

I have an engineering degree, but then again I don't see any viewpoints counter to my own as a threat or "subversive"

I've never even heard of the bull#### you claim in real life outside of conservative news and boomer cults. American Universities are late stage capitalism in action.

Edited by BullBuchanan

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

You can't go two posts without putting on full display your deep seated assmudgeonry. 

Per a witness the cops announced themselves and knocked before breaking down the door.

Breonna's new boyfriend shot at the cops before they shot back. He admitted to this.

Per the Grand Jury the cops had every right to shoot back in self defense. 

One cop was charged with basically reckless endangerment for being a bad shot, not hitting anything but inanimate objects. 

Some people claim that Breonna was intimately involved in her ex boyfriend's drug business, thus naturally putting her life in danger. She shares some of the blame for her own demise.

• Like (+1) 1