Hapless Bills Fan

Bills vs Jets Postgame Thread

8 hours ago, TBBills said:

@scottlaw was so happy when Allen threw that pass over Browns head.... then he disappeared. I hope he is at least happy about them winning andJosh looking much better.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY,  finds the cloud in the silver lining like @ScottLaw. I think he was the model for the original Mr. Yuck stickers back in the day. Here he is getting ready make some home deliveries of pessimism: 

MrYukpointingatlicenseplate.jpg

20 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY,  finds the cloud in the silver lining like @ScottLaw. I think he was the model for the original Mr. Yuck stickers back in the day. Here he is getting ready make some home deliveries of pessimism: 

MrYukpointingatlicenseplate.jpg

Same head and eyebrows. 

9 hours ago, TBBills said:

@scottlaw was so happy when Allen threw that pass over Browns head.... then he disappeared. I hope he is at least happy about them winning andJosh looking much better.

Huh? I've been here since the game ended.😅

• Haha (+1) 2

On 9/13/2020 at 4:16 PM, The Wiz said:

@The Senator would say it best but I'll say it for him.

19-0 Baby!

He would also say, “We win...we’re better!!!”

And now, it’s on to Miami, and let’s win there...

19 and 0 baby...

GO BILLSSS!!!! 🏈🏈🏈🍺🍺🍺👍👍👍

• Like (+1) 2

Interesting little stat here. Says we played about 50 minutes(!!) of garbage time on Sunday,

Edited by Big C

Are you kidding me?  Some of you giving Josh a B for his play in this game.  How long have we prayed for a QB that had the talent, had the desire, had the guts that Josh has.  Row long have we wanted a QB that could give us a game like that.   Yes. He's going to have a fumble or two. But I'd rather have a QB that is always attacking,. always putting the other team back on its heels. No, I don't want a QB that is afraid to make that tough pass or afraid to take off running when he sees an opening. That's not Josh's game.   I give him an A+.