Grandpa Rockpile

rockpile

Yesterday morning around 5:15, Gerald Samuel checked in at 8 lbs, 3 oz and 20.5 inches. I took care of the other four grandkids (18 months to 10 years old) from about 3AM until 8PM yesterday and am headed back for more punishment this morning. :w00t:

...and then there were five.....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday morning around 5:15, Gerald Samuel checked in at 8 lbs, 3 oz and 20.5 inches. I took care of the other four grandkids (18 months to 10 years old) from about 3AM until 8PM yesterday and am headed back for more punishment this morning.  :w00t:

311334[/snapback]

Congrats! Have fun with the rest of the g-kids. Teach that 10 year-old to change diapers and keep Grandpa supplied with cold beverages. ;)

Congrats! Have fun with the rest of the g-kids. Teach that 10 year-old to change diapers and keep Grandpa supplied with cold beverages.  ;)

311348[/snapback]

Gawd, I must be tired, the oldest is only nine. :w00t:

Yesterday morning around 5:15, Gerald Samuel checked in at 8 lbs, 3 oz and 20.5 inches. I took care of the other four grandkids (18 months to 10 years old) from about 3AM until 8PM yesterday and am headed back for more punishment this morning.  :w00t:

311334[/snapback]

HOLD ON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. You are a grandfather ????? Since when ???? ot from your daughter in NY right ???