How much have you donated to Trump 2020?

SectionC3

56 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Trump you mean?  He's probably into the yuan now because it's trading higher against the dollar than is the ruble.  You know, the Trump reserve currency. 

Hoax.  I'm not a racist and a pervert.  But Trump is.  And you support Trump.  You know what they say about birds of a feather!

Hmmm...   Trump is a racist or a pervert.  Can you produce at least 2 cases where he has been found guilty of such?  To make such a claim, one would undoubtedly be able to show the court proceedings where he has been charged (and found guilty) in a court of law for a hate crime or molestation...   

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DFT said:

Hmmm...   Trump is a racist or a pervert.  Can you produce at least 2 cases where he has been found guilty of such?  To make such a claim, one would undoubtedly be able to show the court proceedings where he has been charged (and found guilty) in a court of law for a hate crime or molestation...   

You’re kidding right?

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, DFT said:

Hoax.  One doesn't have to be convicted criminally to be a racist or a pervert. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Clearly not! I’ve just been peacefully going about my life over here and somehow, suddenly, according to the Democratic Party I’ve become a racist. Go figure! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

He doesn't need my money given his recent monstrous fundraising haul.  But I want to give him some of it so we can consign Trumpism to the dustbin of history.  

Good for you man. Good to see you’re doing your part.   

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hmmm . . . First, it's adultery, not adultry.  Second, I'm concerned about misogyny, truthfulness, and the normalization of sexual assault.  All practices, of course, in which your candidate engages.  The fact that you support that and worry instead about tangential distractions involving the child of the Democratic candidate tells us all we need to know about you.  Sir. 

giphy.gif

Trump you mean?  He's probably into the yuan now because it's trading higher against the dollar than is the ruble.  You know, the Trump reserve currency. 

Hoax.  I'm not a racist and a pervert.  But Trump is.  And you support Trump.  You know what they say about birds of a feather!

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Burned it on legal fees. And TV in the DC metro area.  Stable genius!

giphy.gif
4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Looks like all the big MAGAA supporters here are letting someone else do the financial work for them.  It’s almost like they’re fake-MAGAA.  Strange. 

giphy.gif

Edited by I am the egg man

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

csection is too obtuse to realize I don't like Trump as much as I detest him 

and the rest of his ilk on the far left.

Look at this! Trying to deny his love of his cult figure. 

Rats are starting to leave the sinking ship 

• Like (+1) 1