How much have you donated to Trump 2020?

SectionC3

A big fat zero from me, of course.  But it looks like the healthiest president ever has a campaign fund that, frankly, isn’t so healthy at the moment.  So to the ardent Trump supporters here: have you put your money where your mouth is?  And, if so, how many Andrew Jacksons have you contributed to this cause?

Discuss. 

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

A big fat zero from me, of course.  But it looks like the healthiest president ever has a campaign fund that, frankly, isn’t so healthy at the moment.  So to the ardent Trump supporters here: have you put your money where your mouth is?  And, if so, how many Andrew Jacksons have you contributed to this cause?

Discuss. 

This is easily the best story of the day. Who would of thought crooks and thieves would steal when they get handed a billion dollars! So stupid, they spent a million dollars on tv ads in DC, not to win votes, but because the tv president would see them. Ha ha. So nice to see their crookedness and ignorance come back to bite them 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

He did just fine without my money last time as well.

But the real question is: how much did you libs waste on Hilly and have already wasted/plan on wasting on Senile Joe? :lol:

Big old zero for Hillary.  Joe is going to get some section C3 bucks, though.  And not a penny of it will be wasted. 

17 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Discuss. 

50 bucks. How much have you given to Joe Dementia? C'mon, cough it up. His corrupt junkie kid needs the money. He might have another sister in-law or stripper he needs to screw.

1 minute ago, Bill from NYC said:

50 bucks. How much have you given to Joe Dementia? C'mon, cough it up. His corrupt junkie kid needs the money. He might have another sister in-law or stripper he needs to screw.

Hmmm . . . I thought this race was about the candidates.  So if it is, perhaps we should worry more about the infidelity and misogyny of your candidate, the venerable and adulterous Donald J. Trump.  

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hmmm . . . I thought this race was about the candidates.  So if it is, perhaps we should worry more about the infidelity and misogyny of your candidate, the venerable and adulterous Donald J. Trump.  

Perhaps Biden needs cash to go to another pool where black kids can rub his leg hair. 

The fact that you support this and worry about President Donald J. Trump committing adultry tells us all we need to know about you.

Just now, Bill from NYC said:

Perhaps Biden needs cash to go to another pool where black kids can rub his leg hair. 

The fact that you support this and worry about President Donald J. Trump committing adultry tells us all we need to know about you.

Hmmm . . . First, it's adultery, not adultry.  Second, I'm concerned about misogyny, truthfulness, and the normalization of sexual assault.  All practices, of course, in which your candidate engages.  The fact that you support that and worry instead about tangential distractions involving the child of the Democratic candidate tells us all we need to know about you.  Sir. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hmmm . . . First, it's adultery, not adultry.  Second, I'm concerned about misogyny, truthfulness, and the normalization of sexual assault.  All practices, of course, in which your candidate engages.  The fact that you support that and worry instead about tangential distractions involving the child of the Democratic candidate tells us all we need to know about you.  Sir. 

If you were not a racist and a pervert, you wouldn't be able to support this child molesting animal.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...only currency he accepts is the Yuan...................

Trump you mean?  He's probably into the yuan now because it's trading higher against the dollar than is the ruble.  You know, the Trump reserve currency. 

1 minute ago, Bill from NYC said:

If you were not a racist and a pervert, you wouldn't be able to support this child molesting animal.

Hoax.  I'm not a racist and a pervert.  But Trump is.  And you support Trump.  You know what they say about birds of a feather!