Happy 80th birthday to...

\GoBillsInDallas/

18 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Real wrinkles are better than plastic puffiness.

There are real wrinkles there.  Just not on the face, check out the hands.  The hands are are always the tell tale sign.  Can't PlastiKote that.

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

I would put my son on the black market to take a shot at that.

You're sick.  But, I like the way you think!  LoL...

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm thinking the answer is "NO."  I mean, her right eye is lower than her left! 

Now--as a total aside--I walk about 3 miles on the beach down here in SE FL almost every single day of the year. 

You guys have to take my word for it when I say that there are some UNBELIEVABLE older women walking around in bikinis.

80?  Probably not.  But I have definitely seen my share of women--easily in their 60s--who are really quite hot despite the age. 

They are out there!  I'm telling you.

12 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm thinking the answer is "NO."  I mean, her right eye is lower than her left! 

Now--as a total aside--I walk about 3 miles on the beach down here in SE FL almost every single day of the year. 

You guys have to take my word for it when I say that there are some UNBELIEVABLE older women walking around in bikinis.

80?  Probably not.  But I have definitely seen my share of women--easily in their 60s--who are really quite hot despite the age. 

They are out there!  I'm telling you.

Please send your leads here; I'm in sales and can convert anyone to close.

• Haha (+1) 1