PPP Under Fire

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Seriously?  You are not even trying to make the pulp you are pushing palpable now.  

Seriously.  Battle of Lake Travis.  Hilarious.  Hardest I’ve laughed in a long time.  Outstanding stuff from a truly funny person. 

26 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Seriously?  You are not even trying to make the pulp you are pushing palpable now.  

His law office asked him if he'd like to become their "cleaner". He responded with "you know I'm no Ray Donovan but I'll do the best I can". The managing partner responded "don't worry, just be here at 8:00 pm Monday thru Friday and bring your own cleaning supplies". 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Always knew you were a closet Jet fan

Notice the topic is alt right. The fact that the Jets have politics as part of their football forum is testament that the PPP is not unique. 

As far as being a fan, I sympathize with the Browns and Jets fans. Almost as painful as being a Bills fan.

tt

Just now, BillsToast said:

Says the guy who would use compulsion to stop us from sharing ideas. How nice

Is your Twitter broken? Your internet cracked. Banned from google? 

Pretty sure your ability to share ideas is intact. I just favor making TBD a nicer place. End of story. 

2 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Pretty sure your ability to share ideas is intact. I just favor making TBD a nicer place. End of story. 

No, what you favor is to “sanitize” the board, and keep it free of “wrong think”.

This sentiment was on full display when you made your example DR’s threads, while actively being a main contributor on topics you favor; and dismissing the actual history of PPP which I shared with you, because you weren’t here when it was created, and are ignorant.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, what you favor is to “sanitize” the board, and keep it free of “wrong think”.

Interesting. I've not said PPP is full of wrong think. It is, however, full of what I believe to be bad behavior and it has a worse history. 

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This sentiment was on full display when you made your example DR’s threads, 

I made my example his threads because Rhino specifically asked the question

1 hour ago, Niagara said:

Notice the topic is alt right. The fact that the Jets have politics as part of their football forum is testament that the PPP is not unique. 

There are 150 politics threads at ganggreen....compared to 40,000+ football ones. 

You could bring it up if we were debating the closure of the Rochester Bills Fan Topics and have a good point. 

1 hour ago, Niagara said:

As far as being a fan, I sympathize with the Browns and Jets fans. Almost as painful as being a Bills fan.

You all are looking for people to ignore. Look at this friggin' guy.

3 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Personally I don't like the fact that one of the most popular Buffao Bills forums is an alt-right echo chamber.

Is that why the true alt-right posters were banished?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

I guess research wasn't your strong suit.

Two of your 3 posts outside of PPP...

15 hours ago, BillsToast said:

He's half white so it was probably for white privilege

18 hours ago, BillsToast said:

Lost a ton of interest. Hard to root for guys who promote a group like BLM which is not merely about BL but about social unrest and political power. If BLM was a bunch of white guys with Confederacy flags I'm sure the media's portrayal would be slightly different.

Team sports should be about sports. Individual sports can be political as they are independent contractors. Ali was great for boxing, turning the NBA and NFL into public promotion of a violent group I'm not a fan of.

Now that the BLM people are destroying so many neighborhoods and city blocks can we force BLM leaders that silence is violence or is that too much?

Yikes

On 9/8/2020 at 10:02 AM, Crayola64 said:

I just tried and I don’t think so unfortunately 

On 9/8/2020 at 10:03 AM, whatdrought said:

Darn. I do about 80% of my time here on the phone. 

Click on the right hand menu at the top of any page. Select Account Settings. At the bottom is Ignored Users. Click that and the world of screening out blithering insanity is at your fingertips. 

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

If you left it would be a better place. I find you a narcissistic egotist with a high degree of snobbery in most of your insufferably boring posts. What passes for thought in your head would not be enlightening to a Neanderthal or even a Cro-Magnon humanoid. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Nanker said:

If you left it would be a better place. I find you a narcissistic egotist with a high degree of snobbery in most of your insufferably boring posts. What passes for thought in your head would not be enlightening to a Neanderthal or even a Cro-Magnon humanoid. 

A Rule #1 and Rule #2 violation - nice

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

Pretty sure your ability to share ideas is intact. I just favor making TBD a  place that is closer to my thinking and if not, get it shut down. End of story. 

That's what many here hear. Understand this, you are not original. Other people have tried to do the same thing. 

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's what many here hear. Understand this, you are not original. Other people have tried to do the same thing. 

I’m gonna Rule #2 the last sentence.  Explanation, please. 

13 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

A Rule #1 and Rule #2 violation - nice

You’d think with only two rules these guys would be able to follow them.  

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m gonna Rule #2 the last sentence.  Explanation, please. 

You’d think with only two rules these guys would be able to follow them.  

Guess what? You don't get to make the rules. You're still a relative newbie who is on shaky ground, in line to be voted onto OUR list called the Irreverent Few. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Guess what? You don't get to make the rules. You're still a relative newbie who is on shaky ground, in line to be voted onto OUR list called the Irreverent Few. 

Hoax.  Also, copying the libs to own the libs.  Well done.  I guess. 

FYI, I didn’t make Rule #1.  Here’s my Rule #2 explanation for how I didn’t make Rule #1.  

I strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself with those rules.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Also, copying the libs to own the libs.  Well done.  I guess. 

FYI, I didn’t make Rule #1.  Here’s my Rule #2 explanation for how I didn’t make Rule #1.  

I strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself with those rules.  

Funny how you and Gary forget the totality of the proposed rule (in addition to refusing to read).

That means sticking around to have an adult conversation, not just throwing bombs or insults then fleeing the scene. If someone is unwilling to engage or back up their work, they should be treated in accordance to the 1st ROE and ignored. Call it a good old fashioned shame shunning. 

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Funny how you and Gary forget the totality of the proposed rule (in addition to refusing to read).

That means sticking around to have an adult conversation, not just throwing bombs or insults then fleeing the scene. If someone is unwilling to engage or back up their work, they should be treated in accordance to the 1st ROE and ignored. Call it a good old fashioned shame shunning. 

We're discussing facts and figures while other posters crusade against us, including you, refusing to discuss the facts and figures.

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

We're discussing facts and figures while other posters crusader against us, including you, refusing to discuss the facts and figures.

Quite the contrary.   Don't confuse your laziness to read the proper thread as us not providing detailed back up.   Par for the course, of course, and is expected of lawyers.

4 minutes ago, GG said:

I’m going to Rule #2 your contention about the absence of “adult conversation,” the hurling of “bombs,” and the flight from the scene.  

Also, to the best of my recollection, you have several Rule #2 requests outstanding from this morning.  Perhaps it is that you, sir, are the one in violation of Rule #1 here.  

Or perhaps it is that you would like to shame-shun yourself.  How that would be accomplished is beyond me, but you are the intellectual standard bearer of the alt-wrong, so if anyone can figure it out, it’s you.  

Edited by SectionC3

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m going to Rule #2 your contention about the absence of “adult conversation,” the hurling of “bombs,” and the flight from the scene.  

Also, to the best of my recollection, have several Rule #2 requests outstanding from this morning.  Perhaps it is that you, sir, are the one in violation of Rule #1 here.  

Or perhaps it is that you would like to shame-shun yourself.  How that would be accomplished is beyond me, but you are the intellectual standard bearer of the alt-wrong, so if anyone can figure it out, it’s you.  

Again, the data was provided in the applicable thread, not the narcissistic flame bomb that you live to start.

Are you upset that nobody has died in a protest this week? 

Edited by GG

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Add another Rule #2 request to your pile, sir!

Do your own homework Sue.

Notice that you don't care about the moronic study anymore, now that the numbers don't add up.

Just now, GG said:

Lazy & dishonest.  Typical.  Address the substance for a change.

I’m asking you to address the substance.  That’s what these Rule #2 requests are all about.  Please stop hurling “bombs” (a Rule #1 issue) and get to work on your Rule #2 assignments.  Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

This is a thread

So is this

and this

These aren't good examples of an alt-right echo chamber.

There are opposing opinions contained within those threads.

Do you want me to quote all the anti-Trump threads and call those "liberal echo chambers"?

You see the board the way you want to see it.

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m asking you to address the substance.  That’s what these Rule #2 requests are all about.  Please stop hurling “bombs” (a Rule #1 issue) and get to work on your Rule #2 assignments.  Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation. 

I did.   Read the proper thread. 

Lazy liar