PPP Under Fire

6 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

This is a spectacularly revealing deflection that really encapsulates the essence of this thread, and is really a microcosm of our political media culture.

You can't prevail in an open forum because your ideology has become so divorced from reality that it can't withstand the slightest scrutiny. This is why cancel culture and censorship are so near and dear to your hearts. 

Sadly, even with the benefit of left-wing intellectual protectionism across all major platforms you're threatened by a political sub board of an obscure football message board. 

I am active in other politics discussions. Just not in this one for reasons stated and that’s my point. 

17 minutes ago, shoshin said:

I suggest that shutting it down improves TBD. 

You can do PPP in a million other places.  

I had you pegged as a liberal basically the moment you started posting in the pandemic thread. There's nothing wrong with posting liberal thoughts here and backing them up with at least something resembling coherent thought. The problem is with the trolls who just happen to be nearly all Leftists who continually repeat the same crap over and over. Getting rid of PPP doesn't improve TBD, it makes it worse. Getting rid of bad trolls improves PPP and TBD. The key is to figure out who are the bad trolls vs. who are the good trolls. Jimmy Spags and the poster who used to be called Ieatcrayonz (before he became a has been) are good trolls. People who denigrate other posters for taking care of their elderly mother with dementia or tell posters that they just had sex with their wife have no place here. A shunning list should be limited to truly bad trolls, not those that have a liberal bent.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why are you participating if you do not think PPP serves a purpose on TBD?

I'm in the Covid thread because it's more active than the OT one, and this topic caught my eye. 

The OP invited discussion and I am giving my thought (to those of the open minds on PPP who don't have me on ignore). 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I had you pegged as a liberal basically the moment you started posting in the pandemic thread. 

That's wrong, but nice. You'll have to tell me what pandemic position I took is liberal. 

3 minutes ago, Niagara said:

You sound like the petulant child who wants to take his marbles and go home.

Don't worry. The powers that be think this place is good for TBD. Sorry you don't like differing opinions!

6 minutes ago, shoshin said:

I'm in the Covid thread because it's more active than the OT one, and this topic caught my eye. 

The OP invited discussion and I am giving my thought (to those of the open minds on PPP who don't have me on ignore).

Instead of advocating for closure, why not participate more often?

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, shoshin said:

No thank you. I see enough of how people act here. 

These are not our house rules: 

Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax", said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"

You can leave whenever you want. We're free like that. 

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It was the way you sashayed in. 

That's well-reasoned.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

These are not our house rules: 

Last thing I remember
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax", said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"

You can leave whenever you want. We're free like that. 

I believe the house rules are also OK with choosing which threads to participate in. B-Gal invited to me to participate in others. I decline. 

1 minute ago, shoshin said:

That's well-reasoned.

Intuition, a feeling, something you said. Who knows? It's not something I can put my finger on and that's why I kept my mouth shut. Now that you have declared yourself someone that wants to disband PPP because you don't like the politics your true colors are apparent. Stay in your own lane. 

36 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It was the way you sashayed in

14 minutes ago, shoshin said:

That's well-reasoned.

Must be the word "sashay" that struck a nerve.

Intuition, a feeling, something you said. Who knows? It's not something I can put my finger on and that's why I kept my mouth shut. Now that you have declared yourself someone that wants to disband PPP because you don't like the politics your true colors are apparent. Stay in your own lane. 

Edited by Niagara

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Personally I don't like the fact that one of the most popular Buffao Bills forums is an alt-right echo chamber.

It's posters like you that add nothing but disdain for your politics. Do you actually think your clown show is going to convince anybody of anything? There are liberal posters here who are treated with respect and their ideas are considered. They actually think rather than spout talking points and obvious falsities. PPP is alt-right because of the poor job you and your ilk do in representing the liberal view. 

11 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Personally I don't like the fact that one of the most popular Buffao Bills forums is an alt-right echo chamber.

Is that the reason you make up 5-10 different usernames and spam the board?

also

“Go Bills - this board has lost it's luster. 

I'll be back when Biden wins. Until then, sayonara all.”

-  Susan Rice

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Rule#2: What ones? 

Realkayadams...

also

-  Richard Nixon

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, shoshin said:

No thank you. I see enough of how people act here. 

Either the amazingness of the Covid thread is enough to allow you to enjoy your participation here or it isn’t.

If it is, STFU.  No one is forcing you to participate, so making a choice of your own free will and then complaining about it is stupid and annoying.

If it isn’t leave.  You are not a prisoner.  This is not the Democratic Party.  You are free to leave.

Rule#2: What are these 5-10 names with evidence? 

Quotes the proposed rules; lies; doesn’t follow them; trolls those that do

also

-  Lance Armstrong 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe Miner said:

If it is, STFU.  No one is forcing you to participate, so making a choice of your own free will and then complaining about it is stupid and annoying.

I think this is the most interesting topic in this forum, to be honest. I don't see Shoshin as complaining. Neither am I. We're merely stating opinions on this section of the forum.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Kay Adams, Doc Brown, TPS and once in a while Alph, just to name a few. 

Those are all 100% not me.

I think this is the most interesting topic in this forum, to be honest. I don't see Shoshin as complaining. Neither am I. We're merely stating opinions on this section of the forum.

Condemns self-described alt-right forums;  Considers alt-right topics interesting.

also,

-  Bill “Bubba” Clinton

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Those are all 100% not me.

Of course they aren't. I might have misread your confused mind but I was referring to liberals who get some respect around here because they show a capacity to think. You don't. 

Just now, DFT said:

Condemns self-described alt-right forums;  Considers alt-right topics interesting.

Do you only find things that align with your values as interesting?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Of course they aren't. I might have misread your confused mind but I was referring to liberals who get some respect around here because they show a capacity to think. You don't. 

3-4 people who rarely post here. Decent example, but it fails to capture a liberal you respect who posts here often.

4 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

3-4 people who rarely post here. Decent example, but it fails to capture a liberal you respect who posts here often.

Projects his blunder on his audience; uses the “Pelosi” method.

also,

- Brian Williams

Edited by DFT
  • Like (+1) 1

Telling, isn't it? You might want to check the post counts though. Seems like most of them would top your's by a rather wide margin. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Telling, isn't it? You might want to check the post counts though. Seems like most of them would top your's by a rather wide margin. 

It's telling that a vast majority of the posters here are alt right, yes.

1 minute ago, DFT said:

Projects his blunder on his audience; uses the “Pelosi” method.

also,

- Brian Williams

• Like (+1) 1

Still projecting; still contributing to self-described alt-right forum.

also

-  Jussie Smollett 

Edited by DFT
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I give you examples to prove you wrong and you run to a different tact. Not only are you always wrong but you run from it temporarily when it suits you. You'll be back spewing the sameoldshit again though. You're a clown. 

3 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

You are right. There are 3-4 liberals here with ideas you respect and would consider.

Why do you think the liberal to conservative ratio is so low?

I gave you examples of a few who are at least somewhat respected and you change that to those are the only liberals here with ideas that I respect and would consider. See, you have no intentions of discussing anything in an honest way. 

11 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

You are right. There are 3-4 liberals here with ideas you respect and would consider.

Why do you think the liberal to conservative ratio is so low?

Always figured it was because few self respecting liberals want to be associated with posters like you and Tibs taking up their causes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's posters like you that add nothing but disdain for your politics. Do you actually think your clown show is going to convince anybody of anything? There are liberal posters here who are treated with respect and their ideas are considered. They actually think rather than spout talking points and obvious falsities. PPP is alt-right because of the poor job you and your ilk do in representing the liberal view. 

Hoax.  I consider Wacky Zebra one of the best posters here.  He is thoughtful, almost always right about what he says, and incredibly funny.  And also not alt-wrong.  Which is important, because I share his sadness that Bills fans could harbor such disturbing views about important things like our flag, our national dignity, the rule of law, truth, racial equality, and the inexplicable deference to dictators that Donald Trump has shown.  

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Always figured it was because few self respecting liberals want to be associated with posters like you and Tibs taking up their causes.

Fake news.  This place is an alt-right echo chamber that tries to chase off people with a competing viewpoint.  

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I consider Wacky Zebra one of the best posters here.  He is thoughtful, almost always right about what he says, and incredibly funny.  And also not alt-wrong.  Which is important, because I share his sadness that Bills fans could harbor such disturbing views about important things like our flag, our national dignity, the rule of law, truth, racial equality, and the inexplicable deference to dictators that Donald Trump has shown.  

Seriously?  You are not even trying to make the pulp you are pushing palpable now.