Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I rate this statement as mostly true....except the part about Biden "making statements that destabilize his".  We all know, Biden was not the first choice of many on the left...but second to last overall.  Nobody went in to that debate wooed over by Trumps' idiocy.  He didn't let Biden speak enough to make any de-stabilizing statements...I know, all the conservative trump-suckers think him dis-avowing the "Green New Deal" was a big deal...it wasn't.  He has been disassociating himself from the GND from the outset.  People who aren't totally lost (ie: those not bowing before Trump) know that Trump is about the worst thing to happen to America since 9/11.  They aren't as myopic a group as you might think.  

Well if he's been disassociating himself from the Green New Deal then he probably should revise his website. It clearly states that his environmental plans are based on the Green New Deal. If you would look through this thread you would see that statement quoted here several times. So, the conclusion is that you are just wrong, again. Why is it that you and some others arrive to the debate without ever knowing yourshit? Don't you ever get embarrassed?

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well if he's been disassociating himself from the Green New Deal then he probably should revise his website. It clearly states that his environmental plans are based on the Green New Deal. If you would look through this thread you would see that statement quoted here several times. So, the conclusion is that you are just wrong, again. Why is it that you and some others arrive to the debate without ever knowing yourshit? Don't you ever get embarrassed?

I have been embarrassed for you plenty of times.

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

Trump Has Condemned White Supremacists

how many damn times does he have to denounce it?  every speech?   

Not every speech, but when he is asked in a debate to condemn it, he probably should. It's a pretty easy thing to condemn.

Do you think participants in a debate should refuse to answer a question if they commented on it before?

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Not every speech, but when he is asked in a debate to condemn it, he probably should. It's a pretty easy thing to condemn.

Do you think participants in a debate should refuse to answer a question if they commented on it before?

so you agree that he has in fact condemned racism and all that goes with it in the past?  many times in fact?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

so you agree that he has in fact condemned racism and all that goes with it in the past?  many times in fact?

I'll answer your question after you answer mine.

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

3 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

he didn't refuse he answered it by saying sure 3 times to decouncing racism, then said stand down, stand by.  then the next day said they should stand down and let the law enforcement people do their job.  

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

Trump Has Condemned White Supremacists

how many damn times does he have to denounce it?  every speech?   

Yeah it’s pretty big deal - you don’t miss ANy opportunity to put out this fire.

There is a reason why he didn’t do it the other night - racists make up a good percentage of his base.  How sad.

5 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Someone refused to answer if they would pack the SCOTUS, get rid of the Electoral College and won't take a stand on making Puerto Rico or DC a state. I think his reason for refusing to answer the question about packing the SCOTUS was that he didn't want to make that an issue. Defend that.

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

he didn't refuse he answered it by saying sure 3 times to decouncing racism, then said stand down, stand by

So he didn't condemn white supremecy?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Someone refused to answer if they would pack the SCOTUS, get rid of the Electoral College and won't take a stand on making Puerto Rico or DC a state. I think his reason for refusing to answer the question about packing the SCOTUS was that he didn't want to make that an issue. Defend that.

I agree. It's pretty obvious.

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA