Ultimate NFL fans bracket! Vote for the Bills! Final 4 vs Saints!

DJB

30 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

And doesn't it always end with some mysterious surge of votes for the other team at the last minute?

Seems to be happening again.  If you look at the vote totals from previous rounds, Packer votes are suspiciously disproportionately higher in the finals all of a sudden.  Last stat I saw showed GB votes already 62% higher than the previous round vs something like 23% higher for Bills.  It's normal for higher turnout in the finals but not doubling out of nowhere like that.

On 8/26/2020 at 10:35 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is so dumb.  The only fans close to ours are Packers and Steelers fans.  And we deserve to be voted the best because of the absolute ? we have many had to watch for 20 years. 

Oh come on, man.

I would say there are definitely a bunch of NFL teams with arguably WORSE fans than Buffalo (Atlanta, Tampa, Jacksonville, anything ever in LA, Phoenix, Miami dead last in the league, etc.), but there are a ton of cities with great fan support as good as ours, especially classic old NFL markets.   

We have nothing on KC, for example, to name one team.

BUMP!!!!

Voting ends at 4pm today.

Bills versus Packers. Old school AFC versus old school NFC. Small town Great Lakes East versus small town Great Lakes West. Wings versus cheese.** Good versus evil. Light versus dark. Yang versus yin. Cheech versus Chong. However you may look at the opponent, just please VOTE! And hurry! The Queen City needs you.

**- A vegan proselytizing digression: I must officially discourage consumption of both and leave you with a classic Marv Levy quote: “When I was twelve, I went hunting with my father and we shot a bird. He was laying there and something struck me. Why do we call this fun to kill this creature who was as happy as I was when I woke up this morning?” Hard to argue with someone like Marv Levy, right? Super Bowl XXV strategy aside… So please look further into the truth behind the meat and dairy industries and reconsider your food choices. And PM me for more info or tips. Thank you.