Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

Narrator: "It was."

Evidence is against you, but once again Gary chooses to try to die on the same hill he spent the past three years getting gutted upon. And I mean gutted. He was wrong about every single thing for four years. 

But this thread will be hilarious until he loses his mind again and deletes it in a snit. 

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live - Find & Share on GIPHY

Example one: 

Kilimnik was a US STATE DEPARTMENT SOURCE, not a Russian source. But details don't matter when you're perpetrating a coup. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s amazing how someone can just ignore the facts completely, while DESPERATELY hoping to uncover some non-existent truth from the lies they were fed by their base.  I know the majority are trolls, but even a terrible troll knows when to quit.  The facts have been revealed and the truth is they vilified THEIR president because someone in their base told them to without any evidence or truth to corroborate.  And when the truth came to the surface, the person they vilified was proven innocent while their base ( The same people that lied to them in the first place ) were actually guilty of what they accused Trump of.  And still, knowing all of this, they STILL CANNOT THINK FOR THEMSELVES and direct their anger at their base for lying to them and spending their tax dollars on a witch-hunt.  

Seriously...  Everything they’ve accused Trump of, after further review, their base has been found guilty of.  They demand the tax returns of a business man before he was elected or served but lifetime politicians aren’t held to that standard even though their wealth was made while in office, supposedly serving their country.

THIS is the far-reaching left and the reason many respected members of the former Democratic Party (myself included), have transitioned out without looking back.  It’s truly disgusting to see what’s transpired and how “ok” people are with the actual evidence.  

Edited by DFT
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is a proven threat to corruption, violence, anarchy, anti-religions views, war, pedophilia, compromised voting, illegal immigration, a liberal and untruthful media, Hollywood and their way of life, Obama’s spotless legacy and 4-5 trolls on this board that represent 28 different accounts.

FIFY!

kinda makes you wonder exactly why you’ve aligned yourself where you have, eh?

Edited by DFT
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Like anyone is listening to a guy who openly and genuinely pisses all over caregivers.

I told him being a caregiver doesn't make you an expert in anything else. I also said that I just spent 2.5 years as a sole caregiver.

I like your allusion to a Trump fetish, though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I told him being a caregiver doesn't make you an expert in anything else. I also said that I just spent 2.5 years as a sole caregiver.

I like your allusion to a Trump fetish, though.

Everyone here knows you pissed all over caregivers with your statement. You can try to explain yourself all you like. WE know where your heart is. We know what your intent was. Nothing you say can change that, but rest assured we'll remind you about it every chance we get.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Everyone here knows you pissed all over caregivers with your statement. You can try to explain yourself all you like. WE know where your heart is. We know what your intent was. Nothing you say can change that, but rest assured we'll remind you about it every chance we get.

Oh, don't worry. He'll lie about what he said every chance he gets.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Whatever keeps you off topic is an admission on your part, so have your fun.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

This thread is getting close to the basement bunker of one,said Rhino. Is his name mentioned even in code?

Is wacky Zebra code for Deranged Rhino? These agent types are sneaky. ?

….....hell I thought when Trudeau closed the border, he meant wi-fi as well.....dammit...…………..

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

….....hell I thought when Trudeau closed the border, he meant wi-fi as well.....dammit...…………..

We don't have Wi-Fi, we steal the signal from across the river...Trump hasn't build the wall tall enough...

Does this mean you guys are done with the whole Post Office hoax, or is that just on hiatus while you circle back to the Russia hoax to buy some time to see if the American people are as stupid with the Post Office thing as you hope they are?

So hard to keep up with the Liberals' Outrage of the Day!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1