Batting Average: Rep Score/# of Posts

dubs

Just now, RochesterRob said:

I would still like to know how many "common" (read sock) accounts there are and the distribution between TSW, OTW, etc.?  Probably no way to know on the surface.

that’s beyond my pay grade. 

1 hour ago, dubs said:

Batting Average 2.0

Updates:

- Added date joined.

- Used 1/1/2018 as the date Rep Points began

- Created Adjusted Batting Average:

- Used the percentage of posts since 2018 (assuming an equal number of posts per month) and divided that into reputation points.

image.thumb.png.f25536d49f697d82d1240a19ab700f3c.png

Woohoo, back in the top 10, baby!

6d9cd43e00b6f4b573f635fe19f392ef0ba33ff8

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I think we need to make the minimum post count 1000.  ?

You are only going to encourage the sock puppets to post more to hit the limit. Why do you hate us?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KRC said:

You are only going to encourage the sock puppets to post more to hit the limit. Why do you hate us?

The rep system is just for fun anyways.  We are never going to know how many socks there are and if most of their rep points come from Fire St Doug, Fire Rex, Wrong Josh type threads.  

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The rep system is just for fun anyways.  We are never going to know how many socks there are and if most of their rep points come from Fire St Doug, Fire Rex, Wrong Josh type threads.  

Technically, you can separate PPP from other boards in post counts, but like you said, this is just for fun and not worthy of the effort.

It is just for fun, I like spreadsheets and numbers and just threw this together for a few laughs.

However it did make me think of some hilarious posters from the past.  This one, SaviorPeterman was insufferable after the bills traded back with the Chiefs in the Mahomes draft and took Tre White instead.  As much as it pains me to say it, he was absolutely correct about Mahomes.

** I still think the thought process from McDermott at the time was sound and I will still defend it.

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hoping he'll be back soon. I think it was a 30 day but am not 100%. 

Seriously, @Hedge got the red card as well?  Great poster and very reasonable guy!  

I feel like I'm running with the Hell's Angels out of Anaheim and we just shived a guy at a Stones concert.  There are bodies strewn about everywhere.  

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

@Hedge got suspended!? For what?

This is outrageous, and you should be banned or at least have 1453 points removed. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, KRC said:

...LMAO......in the old BBMB days, there were clowns who posted NOTHING but emojis to increase post count......and then brag about their counts...from Day Care I presume........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy