Kamala Harris is the next VP

• 2 weeks later...

Way to give the game away, Kammy.

We all knew Kamala Harris would be front and center today using the tragic shooting in Lewiston, ME to push a ban on assault weapons so the government can punish innocent, law-abiding gun owners.

Notice she ignores the red flags on this story like the fact this man admitted himself claiming he was hearing voices that were telling him to shoot up military bases, that he was already on their radar, and that Maine has Yellow Flag laws that were clearly not enforced.

No no, she just wants to talk about taking our guns.

And compares the whole thing to Australia while praising their gun control laws.

No really.

Our good friends in Australia don't have the protections of the US Constitution.

The last time I checked we still do.

If you politicians really wanted to solve this problem you would enforce the thousands of gun laws already on the books and you would have an all hands on deck approach to the mental health crisis.

.https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/10/26/kamala-harris-weapons-ban-australia-watch-n2389040

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Way to give the game away, Kammy.

We all knew Kamala Harris would be front and center today using the tragic shooting in Lewiston, ME to push a ban on assault weapons so the government can punish innocent, law-abiding gun owners.

Notice she ignores the red flags on this story like the fact this man admitted himself claiming he was hearing voices that were telling him to shoot up military bases, that he was already on their radar, and that Maine has Yellow Flag laws that were clearly not enforced.

No no, she just wants to talk about taking our guns.

And compares the whole thing to Australia while praising their gun control laws.

No really.

Our good friends in Australia don't have the protections of the US Constitution.

The last time I checked we still do.

If you politicians really wanted to solve this problem you would enforce the thousands of gun laws already on the books and you would have an all hands on deck approach to the mental health crisis.

.https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/10/26/kamala-harris-weapons-ban-australia-watch-n2389040

What an idiot.  All these gun control, laws only impact the law-abiding.  I got approved to buy ammo after waiting three days here in NY this past Monday.  I went in to pick it up and buy some additional rounds and got delayed again on Wednesday.  What a joke.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOoiWkNsvIccKjdLIn3MF

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Kamala Harris is not great

But let’s be fair here where was Mike Pence in  any of the time during Donald Trump?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 9/18/2023 at 12:18 PM, B-Man said:

Kamala Harris has been tireless in her pursuit of adequate legislation, support for the cities and states along the southern border, and fighting to improve our outdated and red-tape-filled immigration system as it currently stands. Harris takes her job as Southern Border Czar VERY seriously ... 

JUST kidding.

As record-breaking numbers of illegals continued crossing our southern border, Harris was busy protecting hip hop.

No really.

Take a look:

There's only one problem. . . . . . . .  NO ONE is trying to "erase" it.

Good thing our vice president is out there pandering to Black Americans ...

wait ... sorry ... protecting hip-hop. Yeah, that's it.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/09/18/kamala-harris-protects-hip-hop-n2387415

I'm going with jazz as the ultimate American art form.

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/27/2023 at 5:27 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

ever hear of Colter Wall?   but then again. Canada.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCebq5lLgos

I had not.  Pretty cool. Think that beer company could work a little more product placement in there?  LOL

Sortof reminds of a guy my brother turned me on to, Possessed by Paul James.  

After thinking about it  little more, I'm putting blues at 1.  It is from blues that all of the other American genres evolved from. Jazz for sure. Definitely rock 'n roll. Not so much with The Beatles but definitely a lot of early rockers like Chuck Berry, Elvis, Cream, Led Zeppelin, ZZ Top, Rolling Stones, and on and on and continues to this day.  Country and Western too for sure.  

1 blues

1a jazz

1b rock 'n roll

1c Country and Western

2 hip hop

• Thank you (+1) 2

Kamala Harris' 60 Minutes Reboot Was an Abject Disaster

Are you ready for yet another Kamala Harris reboot? The embattled vice president has been "reintroduced" to the American people more times than the McRib at this point. Over and over, press outlets give her the kid glove treatment in an attempt to assert her supposed political chops. 

This time, it was 60 Minutes' turn. What began with a drooling puff piece descended into an abject disaster. 

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Kamala Harris' 60 Minutes Reboot Was an Abject Disaster

Are you ready for yet another Kamala Harris reboot? The embattled vice president has been "reintroduced" to the American people more times than the McRib at this point. Over and over, press outlets give her the kid glove treatment in an attempt to assert her supposed political chops. 

This time, it was 60 Minutes' turn. What began with a drooling puff piece descended into an abject disaster. 

Which position is he talking about?

• Thank you (+1) 1

REMINDER: Kamala Harris thread

images.png.e9f5f8a8e5170f2fac1d0ad6a67649fb.png

On 10/30/2023 at 9:38 PM, John from Riverside said:

I will ask the question again

Where was Mike Pence during the Trump presidency

Impressive Gas lighting 

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:
On 10/30/2023 at 9:38 PM, John from Riverside said:

Where was Mike Pence during the Trump presidency

Pence was pulling

On 9/26/2023 at 5:23 PM, B-Man said:

stunts

noun 

: an unusual or difficult feat.