Shocker: Trump received millions from foreign governments as POTUS

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We certainly don’t need to reinvent the facts here.  Comey’s statement on Clinton’s actions is pretty clear.  There are laws that govern the dissemination of classified information, the law does not differentiate between accidental, unintentional, careless handling of classified information, and Clinton handled classified information in a way that potentially violated the laws governing such activity.  

What Comey said:  

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statues regarding the handling of classified information…”. 

He then went on to take the unprecedented step to publicly pre-absolve Clinton by suggesting the DOJ should not prosecute her for wrongdoing.   That effectively neutered the DOJ, during a hotly contested election, with finger pointing on all sides, a short time before the election.  This was Comey’s version of Special Dispensation. 

What we do know is that scores of people lined up behind Clinton to cast their vote for a  life long enabler of a sexual predator and demonized of the victims who spoke out against her, who’s major accomplishment as Sect of State was to be humiliated by her most ardent supporters at the highest level of govt by being described as incredibly reckless with top secret intel, to have overseen the anarchy at the State Dept as it related to processes for protecting classified information, and to have been revealed as someone who really couldn’t be bothered with all the processes and procedures in place to keep our country safe.  What a resume. 

It does, however, provide insight as to why these same gullible folk might vote for Joe Biden, who last night told all the world that if Putin only takes a few tiny bites of the Ukrainian apple it’s all good. 

This whole thing reminds me how Boston sports talk radio spent all last week talking about how horrible the Buffalo fans base is because they didn't sell out the stadium BECAUSE they all knew the Bills were going to slaughter the Pats. And they did.

Keep circling the drain

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

The Atlanta-area prosecutor weighing whether former president Donald Trump and others committed crimes by trying to pressure Georgia election officials has requested a special purpose grand jury to aid in her investigation.

In a letter Thursday, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) told the chief judge of Fulton County’s Superior Court that the move was needed because a “significant number of witnesses and prospective witnesses have refused to cooperate with the investigation absent a subpoena requiring their testimony.”

Another day, another Trump crime being investigated. Only to prove, once again, the rich and politically well connected get away with everything 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/01/20/georgia-da-seeks-special-grand-jury-trump/

Of course he tried stealing the election. The guy who worked with Putin is as corrupt as the day is long 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

This whole thing reminds me how Boston sports talk radio spent all last week talking about how horrible the Buffalo fans base is because they didn't sell out the stadium BECAUSE they all knew the Bills were going to slaughter the Pats. And they did.

Keep circling the drain

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

This whole thing reminds me to remember that just because a person is reminded of something it doesn’t mean that person can actually articulate why. 

::insert Clinton popcorn photo here::

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Another day, another Trump crime being investigated. Only to prove, once again, the rich and politically well connected get away with everything 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/01/20/georgia-da-seeks-special-grand-jury-trump/

Of course he tried stealing the election. The guy who worked with Putin is as corrupt as the day is long 

206856-85429_MEDIA_IMAGE_.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

The damage being done to Republicans over whatever the hell is this Trump news is killing the GOP........

Midterm blowout: Republicans have a 13-point lead

The Trafalgar Group is very accurate in its polling. It found 55.7% of voters prefer a Republican candidate in the upcoming congressional races. 42.2% prefer a Democrat.

Let me put that in perspective.

Remember the 2010 congressional races when the Tea Party flipped 63 seats for Republicans, which gave them their largest majority in decades?

Republicans received 51.7% of the votes overall. Democrats got 44.9%. That was a 6.8-point gap.

This is a 13.5-point gap. For those who have to take off their shoes to count past 10, that is double the gap of 2010.

The 1994 gap was also 6.8-points.

You have to go back to 1946 -- when Republicans gained 55 seats to end 16 years of Democrat rule -- to find a bigger gap.

8.5 points.

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2022/01/midterm-blowout-republicans-have-13.html?m=1

Mask up!

image.jpeg

Edited by Big Blitz

33 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The damage being done to Republicans over whatever the hell is this Trump news is killing the GOP........

Midterm blowout: Republicans have a 13-point lead

The Trafalgar Group is very accurate in its polling. It found 55.7% of voters prefer a Republican candidate in the upcoming congressional races. 42.2% prefer a Democrat.

Let me put that in perspective.

Remember the 2010 congressional races when the Tea Party flipped 63 seats for Republicans, which gave them their largest majority in decades?

Republicans received 51.7% of the votes overall. Democrats got 44.9%. That was a 6.8-point gap.

This is a 13.5-point gap. For those who have to take off their shoes to count past 10, that is double the gap of 2010.

The 1994 gap was also 6.8-points.

You have to go back to 1946 -- when Republicans gained 55 seats to end 16 years of Democrat rule -- to find a bigger gap.

8.5 points.

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2022/01/midterm-blowout-republicans-have-13.html?m=1

Mask up!

image.jpeg

Before the 2020 United States presidential election, Trafalgar Group said that Trump would win the election easily, estimating that he would win Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Before the 2020 United States presidential election, Trafalgar Group said that Trump would win the election easily, estimating that he would win Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania

giphy.gif

K bro......538 gives them a let's see:  A-

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/trafalgar-group/

No poll is 100% accurate.  If they thought Trump would win PA by 1% and he loses by 1% they did a good job - got the outcome wrong - but dam near got the result correct. 

That difficult for you to wrap your brain around?

Screenshot_20220121-224509_Chrome.jpg

Just now, Big Blitz said:

K bro......538 gives them a let's see:  A-

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/trafalgar-group/

No poll is 100% accurate.  If they thought Trump would win PA by 1% and he loses by 1% they did a good job - got the outcome wrong - but dam near got the result correct. 

That difficult for you to wrap your brain around?

Screenshot_20220121-224509_Chrome.jpg

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Holy crap, at 2:36 of this docudrama a graphic reveals just over 419,000 deaths from COVID.  That was before Biden was provided the vaccine, though I can't tell whether or not Kamala and other dems had yet to spread misinformation about the safety of the vaccines developed under the Trump admin.  

As of today, there are roughly 869,000 deaths attributed to COVID, most of which occurred under the Biden admin with a vaccine ready to be distributed. What a clusterflock of a rollout, hard to imagine he was actually trying to save lives with those numbers.  

Thanks for sharing--these numbers are shocking.

48 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Holy crap, at 2:36 of this docudrama a graphic reveals just over 419,000 deaths from COVID.  That was before Biden was provided the vaccine, though I can't tell whether or not Kamala and other dems had yet to spread misinformation about the safety of the vaccines developed under the Trump admin.  

As of today, there are roughly 869,000 deaths attributed to COVID, most of which occurred under the Biden admin with a vaccine ready to be distributed. What a clusterflock of a rollout, hard to imagine he was actually trying to save lives with those numbers.  

Thanks for sharing--these numbers are shocking.

Proof you can’t fix stupid 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Agreed, though I think Biden’s massive death count is much more about incompetence than anything else.

Indeed - hundreds of thousands of idiots afraid of a jab. If you didn't get the vax because Kamala once said she wouldn't take a Trump vaccine (though I have yet to see evidence of someone with this stance - would be fantastic to share that), you're just as much of an idiot as those who won't take a vaccine because of right-wing disinformation.

17 minutes ago, 716er said:

Indeed - hundreds of thousands of idiots afraid of a jab. If you didn't get the vax because Kamala once said she wouldn't take a Trump vaccine (though I have yet to see evidence of someone with this stance - would be fantastic to share that), you're just as much of an idiot as those who won't take a vaccine because of right-wing disinformation.

Funny but couldn't it also be said that Kamala told people NOT to get the jab because of right-wing "disinformation"?  

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Funny but couldn't it also be said that Kamala told people NOT to get the jab because of right-wing "disinformation"?  

Sure.

Again, where is evidence of one with that stance? 

I did not get vaccinated because Kamala Harris said she would not trust the Trump vaccine

14 minutes ago, 716er said:

Sure.

Again, where is evidence of one with that stance? 

I did not get vaccinated because Kamala Harris said she would not trust the Trump vaccine

Because there was no vaccine when she said that.  Then when there was a vaccine AFTER the election she somehow never said that again.  Hmmmmm........

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Agreed, though I think Biden’s massive death count is much more about incompetence than anything else.  He really didn’t have to do anything beyond delivery of the vax and not allowing his team to sow seeds of doubt. 

Are you vaccinated? 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So in typical cult fashion - wouldn’t YOU have ignored her advice and gotten the jab?

Oh, no? Tucker have more influence over your fragile psyche Covid Jim? 

Yep

2 hours ago, 716er said:

I definitely want you to know your passion is acknowledged.   

I feel sorta bad interrupting you mid-rant, but the number of Americans that remain unvaccinated, or only partially vaccinated, or have refused the booster exceeds “hundreds of thousands” by tens of millions.  There are many, many reasons people would fall into the “greater than hundreds of thousands” category.  Vaccine hesitancy is a phrase bandied about, vaccine skepticism, fear of the vaccine(s) being rushed to market, belief that natural immunity is a better option, confusing and often conflicting guidance from science, hypocritical behavior by politicians, statements by those in power, COVID fatigue and of course your enlightened “dey are dumb” characterization are just some of the reasons why.  

All I can really tell you is the guy currently running the show has a disaster on his hands and seems completely befuddled as to how to address the crisis.  It’s entirely consistent with his character, and allowing his VP to sow misinformation is just another example of why people of all political stripes aren’t necessarily  buying what he’s selling.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Are you vaccinated? 

That’s not your business.  The decision to be vaccinated is a personal issue for a citizen, perhaps including  his/her doctor, and his/her family.  I’m not vaccine hesitant, am comfortable analyzing risk and reward, and recognized the danger this virus posed to certain members of the population early on.   

I also recognize the importance of staying on brand,  delivering messages that are consistent, and the dangers of hypocritical behavior when trying to convince people that you have their best interest in mind.   

I think the leadership of the party in power has been a dismal, an abject failure by any standard.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

20 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That’s not your business.  The decision to be vaccinated is a personal issue for a citizen, perhaps including  his/her doctor, and his/her family.  I’m not vaccine hesitant, am comfortable analyzing risk and reward, and recognized the danger this manufactured virus posed to certain members of the population early on.   

I also recognize the importance of staying on brand,  delivering messages that are consistent, and the dangers of hypocritical behavior when trying to convince people that you have their best interest in mind.   

I think the leadership of the party in power has been a dismal, an abject failure by any standard.  

Fair enough.

Has Biden prevented you from getting vaccinated or boosted?

Has Biden prevented anyone access to the vaccine?

14 minutes ago, 716er said:

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Wait - it’s manufactured - and yet he is blaming Biden for not doing enough about it - totally missed that! 

What a hack…but we knew that… just like the rest of the deplorables who are out to destroy America.

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Fair enough.

Has Biden prevented you from getting vaccinated or boosted?

Has Biden prevented anyone access to the vaccine?

Nothing that I wrote indicates that I suggested anything of the sort.  We’re these questions intended for some else? 

24 minutes ago, 716er said:

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I’m unsure the relevance of this post as I don’t know who this man is.  I do appreciate the post nonetheless as I was not as clear as I would have liked to be. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Nothing that I wrote indicates that I suggested anything of the sort.  We’re these questions intended for some else? 

I’m unsure the relevance of this post as I don’t know who this man is.  I do appreciate the post nonetheless as I was not as clear as I would have liked to be. 

Stop deflecting and answer the question.

Has Biden prevented you or anyone you know from getting the vaccine?

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Stop deflecting and answer the question.

Has Biden prevented you or anyone you know from getting the vaccine?

You’re asking me about my vax status, and random questions about Biden being a vax-blocker, and I’m “deflecting”?  That’s silly. 

If you have a point, just make it,  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re asking me about my vax status, and random questions about Biden being a vax-blocker, and I’m “deflecting”?  That’s silly. 

If you have a point, just make it,  

Oh you made a point and I am

simply asking how the Biden administration’s handling of the pandemic has been “a dismal, an abject failure by any standard.”

Would love for you to stop being a hack and compare the handling of this pandemic to others.

Since Biden hasn’t prevented or limited the supply of the vaccine to anyone - what more should he have done?

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

simply asking how the Biden administration’s handling of the pandemic has been “a dismal, an abject failure by any standard.”

Would love for you to stop being a hack and compare the handling of this pandemic to others.

Since Biden hasn’t prevented or limited the supply of the vaccine to anyone - what more should he have done?

I think the Biden admin has performed admirably in terms of making the vaccine available, other than some long waits for boosters over the holidays.  But there is so much more to managing this pandemic than just vaccine availability,  and Biden has mostly fallen flat on that.

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

I did indeed make a point, what I'm trying to ascertain is why you felt compelled to ask me questions about my vaccination status and Biden's ability to block people from getting vaccinated?  One has nothing to do with Biden's relative success or failure. The other reflects a clumsy, overly simplistic and pedantic attempt to conflate the fact that Joe Biden didn't park his Hummer in my driveway to block my trip to the Vax Store with success as President during the COVID crisis.  

It seems that you're touting the Comprehensive One Bullet Point Biden/Harris plan for Pandemic Management: 

• We won't block people from getting Vaccinated!

If so, again, just get to the point.  There's no need to scheme and ask a series of pedestrian questions designed to lead to what you surely envisioned was a masterful gotcha moment, especially when any reasonably informed 5th grader could see it coming a mile away.  I'm sure you're good at something, this just wasn't it.

Anyway, to the question you could have asked before wasting our collective precious time playing Words With Friends:

• The concept of Res Ipsa Loquitor Applies here.  Biden ran on a platform of unity, undoing the errors of the Trump agenda, stating the handling of  COVID under the Trump admin was "borderline criminal", and on a platform of "shutting down the virus".  Well, we have discovered that since taking office in January of 2021, infections have surged,  deaths have climbed and when compared to pre-vax option v post-vax option, significantly more American's have died on Biden's watch than when the virus was first identified.   I'd think reasonable people would agree that if his stated goal was to 'shut down the virus' and control COVID, reduce infections and death due to the virus---using the tools made available during the prior admin, it's obvious that Biden's pandemic management has been an abysmal failure.  Just to be clear--that's based on what he said he would accomplish. 

As for what Biden/Harris should have done differently, they have been absolutely dreadful at communicating consistently with the American people. 

• He ran on a platform predicated on uniting Americans.  It was incumbent on him to take the lead in that regard.  Where COVID is concerned, he should have made it quite clear that politicizing COVID was off limits.  He had the opportunity to make that point when Harris spoke out against the vax being developed under the prior admin.  He did not. 
  • With the virus raging, confusion reigning and death count climbing, he should have scheduled regular press conferences to take questions about the science, clarified misconceptions and spoke directly to the American people.  Weekly press conferences were in order, though every two weeks probably would have sufficed.  Instead, he allowed himself to be managed and virtually invisible--beyond staged and choreographed photo ops, and delegated dissemination to underlings. 
  • In his pressers, he should have invited experts from various fields to speak directly to the American people about the evolving COVID crisis;
  • By the time he reached the White House, he should have had a plan to replace Faucci as the face of COVID talking points.  Fairly or not, Faucci is viewed by a large portion of the public as unreliable, having provided conflicting information, as having not been completely transparent on his (and the US) affiliation with the lab in Wuhan, and as having significant financial interest in the business side of COVID;
  • Biden's biggest blunder to date was the heavy-handed approach to whatever passed for his so-called mandate.  It's offputting, frankly, for thinking people to see the correlation between saving the public, but doing so only at the level where one works for a large company with 100+ employees under the threat of civil penalty for non-compliance.  Given that something like 60,000,000 individuals work in businesses other than those targeted, it's fair to stop and wonder "How come this thing only rages at the Pepsi headquarters, or at AT&T?".    What about folks not working, or collecting public benefits...were they not important?  What about the influx of individuals at the border, those the Biden admin was importing throughout the country--often unvaccinated and left to their own devices? 
  • Biden should have worked with congress to develop an action plan and legislation to identify key areas where mandates would apply.  Since he was just making it up as he went along, why pu&&yfoot around with some obvious unconstitutional money grab?   
  • Biden should have formed a panel, staffed by industry leaders and phycologists, the sole purpose of which was to combat vaccine hesitancy. The members of that panel should by now be household names.   In my opinion, treating partially vaxxed folks, the one shot of two, or the non-boosted as 'vaccinated' and celebrating the accomplishment was wrong-headed and silly.  Unfortunately, the political side of the pandemic and the need for little victories for the admin prioritizes tiny little trophies over what should constitute the ultimate prize of heard immunity;
  • Biden/Harris completely screwed the pooch on variant management, with conflicting information coming from just about every source.  There should have been firm message points indicating that variants were expected and planned for in whatever format they evolved.  Instead, the messaging really boiled down to "How were we supposed to know?". 

Finally, separate yet related, Biden's overall inability to not step on his own &*^% is problematic when it comes to his role as Chief Overseer of the Pandemic.  The reality is that he says silly things, he drifts off mid-sentence, and often struggles to make a point that people can follow.   That has caused a very predictable decline in his approval rating, which is really just another way of saying "He isn't good and I don't trust him".  That’s not a problem exclusively for right leaning voters, the guy is a train wreck at times.As I've said previously, this problem was completely and irrefutably predictable and that's really on the people who voted for him.   

I will say though, thank God we had the businessman in the White House during development of the vax, I can only imagine what things might have looked like if Biden was wandering around during the initial crisis. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I did indeed make a point, what I'm trying to ascertain is why you felt compelled to ask me questions about my vaccination status and Biden's ability to block people from getting vaccinated?  One has nothing to do with Biden's relative success or failure. The other reflects a clumsy, overly simplistic and pedantic attempt to conflate the fact that Joe Biden didn't park his Hummer in my driveway to block my trip to the Vax Store with success as President during the COVID crisis.  

It seems that you're touting the Comprehensive One Bullet Point Biden/Harris plan for Pandemic Management: 

• We won't block people from getting Vaccinated!

If so, again, just get to the point.  There's no need to scheme and ask a series of pedestrian questions designed to lead to what you surely envisioned was a masterful gotcha moment, especially when any reasonably informed 5th grader could see it coming a mile away.  I'm sure you're good at something, this just wasn't it.

Anyway, to the question you could have asked before wasting our collective precious time playing Words With Friends:

• The concept of Res Ipsa Loquitor Applies here.  Biden ran on a platform of unity, undoing the errors of the Trump agenda, stating the handling of  COVID under the Trump admin was "borderline criminal", and on a platform of "shutting down the virus".  Well, we have discovered that since taking office in January of 2021, infections have surged,  deaths have climbed and when compared to pre-vax option v post-vax option, significantly more American's have died on Biden's watch than when the virus was first identified.   I'd think reasonable people would agree that if his stated goal was to 'shut down the virus' and control COVID, reduce infections and death due to the virus---using the tools made available during the prior admin, it's obvious that Biden's pandemic management has been an abysmal failure.  Just to be clear--that's based on what he said he would accomplish. 

As for what Biden/Harris should have done differently, they have been absolutely dreadful at communicating consistently with the American people. 

• He ran on a platform predicated on uniting Americans.  It was incumbent on him to take the lead in that regard.  Where COVID is concerned, he should have made it quite clear that politicizing COVID was off limits.  He had the opportunity to make that point when Harris spoke out against the vax being developed under the prior admin.  He did not. 
  • With the virus raging, confusion reigning and death count climbing, he should have scheduled regular press conferences to take questions about the science, clarified misconceptions and spoke directly to the American people.  Weekly press conferences were in order, though every two weeks probably would have sufficed.  Instead, he allowed himself to be managed and virtually invisible--beyond staged and choreographed photo ops, and delegated dissemination to underlings. 
  • In his pressers, he should have invited experts from various fields to speak directly to the American people about the evolving COVID crisis;
  • By the time he reached the White House, he should have had a plan to replace Faucci as the face of COVID talking points.  Fairly or not, Faucci is viewed by a large portion of the public as unreliable, having provided conflicting information, as having not been completely transparent on his (and the US) affiliation with the lab in Wuhan, and as having significant financial interest in the business side of COVID;
  • Biden's biggest blunder to date was the heavy-handed approach to whatever passed for his so-called mandate.  It's offputting, frankly, for thinking people to see the correlation between saving the public, but doing so only at the level where one works for a large company with 100+ employees under the threat of civil penalty for non-compliance.  Given that something like 60,000,000 individuals work in businesses other than those targeted, it's fair to stop and wonder "How come this thing only rages at the Pepsi headquarters, or at AT&T?".    What about folks not working, or collecting public benefits...were they not important?  What about the influx of individuals at the border, those the Biden admin was importing throughout the country--often unvaccinated and left to their own devices? 
  • Biden should have worked with congress to develop an action plan and legislation to identify key areas where mandates would apply.  Since he was just making it up as he went along, why pu&&yfoot around with some obvious unconstitutional money grab?   
  • Biden should have formed a panel, staffed by industry leaders and phycologists, the sole purpose of which was to combat vaccine hesitancy. The members of that panel should by now be household names.   In my opinion, treating partially vaxxed folks, the one shot of two, or the non-boosted as 'vaccinated' and celebrating the accomplishment was wrong-headed and silly.  Unfortunately, the political side of the pandemic and the need for little victories for the admin prioritizes tiny little trophies over what should constitute the ultimate prize of heard immunity;
  • Biden/Harris completely screwed the pooch on variant management, with conflicting information coming from just about every source.  There should have been firm message points indicating that variants were expected and planned for in whatever format they evolved.  Instead, the messaging really boiled down to "How were we supposed to know?". 

Finally, separate yet related, Biden's overall inability to not step on his own &*^% is problematic when it comes to his role as Chief Overseer of the Pandemic.  The reality is that he says silly things, he drifts off mid-sentence, and often struggles to make a point that people can follow.   That has caused a very predictable decline in his approval rating, which is really just another way of saying "He isn't good and I don't trust him".  That’s not a problem exclusively for right leaning voters, the guy is a train wreck at times.As I've said previously, this problem was completely and irrefutably predictable and that's really on the people who voted for him.   

I will say though, thank God we had the businessman in the White House during development of the vax, I can only imagine what things might have looked like if Biden was wandering around during the initial crisis. 

Wow - what a boatload of crap. And so triggered about your vaccine status - I can only assume you chose not to get the jab.

Regarding Biden and your thoughts on what he could do - President Conald Putin did a phenomenal job setting the bar incredibly low. 

Biden did go in front of the American people several times pleading with unvaccinated Americans to get vaccinated. In this hyper polar political environment - where lemmings like you and the cult will only listen to Joe Rogan and Tucker Trump - it doesn’t MATTER what Biden says and does not say.

Regarding your comments the VP made in Sept 2020 - I don’t blame her for her comments after hearing Conald push HCH, Lysol and UV rays as a treatment. At least Kamala got vaccinated on live TV - Trump was too much of a coward because he didn’t want to offend ignorant fools like you.

Again - your argument(s) are moot since you already stated this is a manufactured crisis.

Get vaxxed.

Edited by BillStime

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wow - what a boatload of crap. And so triggered about your vaccine status - I can only assume you chose not to get the jab.

You asked what I thought, it’s really sort of silly to inquire if you aren’t prepared for the answer.  You also asked if I was vaccinated, I extended the courtesy of a reply.  If that constitutes being “triggered” in your world, your world is likely painfully small. 

Regarding Biden and your thoughts on what he could do - President Conald Putin did a phenomenal job setting the bar incredibly low. 

You’ve stumbled onto a truth here:  The bar being discussed is spread of the virus,  death and suffering.  In this regard, you are correct—Trump did a pretty amazing job all things considered, and Biden is raising the bar on death in spite of the Trump vaccine efforts. 

Biden did go in front of the American people several times pleading with unvaccinated Americans to get vaccinated. In this hyper polar political environment - where lemmings like you and the cult will only listen to Joe Rogan and Tucker Trump - it doesn’t MATTER what Biden says and does not say.

I’ve never  listened to Joe Rogan beyond short clips on his dismantling of Sanjay Gupta.  I don’t watch or listen to Tucker Carlson, I prefer to focus on self-improvement and positivity.  It’s why I’m able to read through the vitriol you choose to type, disregard it as a symptom of a fixed mindset individual and push on. 

It’s interesting (and telling) that you baked in an excuse for Biden’s  decision to forgo regular dialogue to deal with the tough issues he promised to tackle.  The world has been hyper-partisan for a long, long time—in fact virtually the entire time Biden has been in public office.  It seems you’re suggesting he wasn’t ready for the challenge.  

On the other hand, it seems you’re cool with the commitment of  “speaking several times” over a 12 month time frame as  the death toll raged  on his watch.   You should write a book, Billzy, and call it “Every now and again Leadership”. 

Regarding your comments the VP made in Sept 2020 - I don’t blame her for her comments after hearing Conald push HCH, Lysol and UV rays as a treatment.

At least Kamala got vaccinated on live TV - Trump was too much of a coward because he didn’t want to offend ignorant fools like you. 

I completely understand your perspective on Harris and spreading vaccine misinformation to the vaccine hesitant.  You support misinformation for political gain. 

Again - your argument(s) are moot since you already stated this is a manufactured crisis.

“Moot” is a cool word the big kids use.  At the risk of pointing out the obvious, you really shouldn’t use the term “Again” for a thought you’re sharing with someone the first time.  It doesn’t matter whether or not you’re spouting gibberish as you have here, or telling the truth which may even happen on occasion.  

Get vaxxed.

That’s not your concern, but rest assured I’ve thought about the vaccine “several times” over the past year and a half.  What more can one do?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I find it fascinating how people would call the people who DON’T want to fall in line…lemmings. We’ve now reached the point where words mean absolutely nothing anymore.

I get through life having dialogue on the issues we bat about here without anyone using the terms “lemming”, “hack”, and “idiot” to describe the other party.   The old adage it’s ok to disagree without being disagreeable should apply, but for some reason, when folks are hiding in anonymity, some seem to lose their sense of humanity.  

When that happens, sometimes people just get dumber. 

47 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I get through life having dialogue on the issues we bat about here without anyone using the terms “lemming”, “hack”, and “idiot” to describe the other party.   The old adage it’s ok to disagree without being disagreeable should apply, but for some reason, when folks are hiding in anonymity, some seem to lose their sense of humanity.  

Well you know the old saying …you got to break some eggs if you want to Fundamentally Transform America. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re a hack. 

• 2 weeks later...