Black Lives Matter Messaging at "The Stadium"

SectionC3

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Annnnd there it is.

I would gladly, and I mean that in all sincerity, welcome you to correct my ignorance. Can you please educate me on which of my points are wrong and what data I provided is incorrect? I would really hate to be uninformed if there's better information out there.

What point are you trying to make exactly? That there are jobs more dangerous than being a police officer?

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

What point are you trying to make exactly? That there are jobs more dangerous than being a police officer?

I was trying to counter two arguments: one made by non-police that defends violent reactions form police due to the dangerous nature of their job, and the second is the defense from the police themselves where shootings and assaults are often explained as the police being afraid of physical harm.

I had hoped to show that many other people do jobs with a far higher per capita death and serious injury rate without violently lashing out at those around them or causing collateral damage.

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'm white, so yea.

You do realize twice as many whites are killed by cops than blacks over the last 5 years?  Yes, I know that there are almost 5 times more white people in the country than black people, so blacks are killed at a little more than double that of whites proportionately.  Yes, I know more crime is committed in black neighborhoods because systemic/institutional racism has made it this way.  Institutions such as the MSM, Academia and Hollywood are those very institutions/systems.  Isn't it interesting they  they are all monopolized by liberal elites?  

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is bothering me for a reason I'm struggling to put my finger on.  

At this point, I'd just order a fruit salad and hash browns on the side.  

Fruit salad is not an option. Tossed salad only. 

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

See the first post of yours that I quoted for an example of your ignorance.

”They aren’t qualified for their jobs.”

Ok, here are my points to back up my claim.

Being a police officer does not require a college degree
There is no formal education in criminal justice or sociology to be a police officer
Police officers can complete training in as little as 16 weeks, with 728 hours of training

By contrast, we require barbers to have 1000 hours of training before they are licensed.
Police like Derek Chauvin can actively patrol the streets with as many as 18 formal complaints on their record.
Police training in the form of David Grossman's "Killology" trains police how to kill without remorse or second guessing, per his own admission
https://www.killology.com/
KILLOLOGY, (n): The scholarly study of the destructive act, just as sexology is the scholarly study of the procreative act. In particular, killology focuses on the reactions of healthy people in killing circumstances (such as police and military in combat) and the factors that enable and restrain killing in these situations. 

When I say police "aren't qualified for their jobs", this is what I mean. I have additional points, but I think this defends my claim enough for now.

Edited by BullBuchanan

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Ok, here are my points to back up my claim.

Being a police officer does not require a college degree
There is no formal education in criminal justice or sociology to be a police officer
Police officers can complete training in as little as 16 weeks, with 728 hours of training

By contrast, we require barbers to have 1000 hours of training before they are licensed.
Police like Derek Chauvin can actively patrol the streets with as many as 18 formal complaints on their record.
Police training in the for of David Grossman's "Killology" trains police how to kill without remorse or second guessing, per his own admission
https://www.killology.com/
KILLOLOGY, (n): The scholarly study of the destructive act, just as sexology is the scholarly study of the procreative act. In particular, killology focuses on the reactions of healthy people in killing circumstances (such as police and military in combat) and the factors that enable and restrain killing in these situations. 

When I say police "aren't qualified for their jobs", this is what I mean. I have additional points, but I think this defends my claim enough for now.

No it doesnt. Are certain people not qualified to be cops? Duh. You say all cops. You are wrong. You have no idea what the qualifications are to be a cop. You read bogus info on the internet and consider yourself an expert. 

Re: Grossman. Killing without remorse? Read his books. That is not what he discusses at all. Ignorance - you are full of it. 

I still have yet to see anyone in this thread use actual facts or data to dispute what @BullBuchanan has been saying.

You can say “well it’s not worth the time or effort” all you want, but that’s a cop out. You may not like or agree with what he’s saying, but at least he has provided facts and evidence to support his position, unlike literally everyone else in this thread.

Can anyone provide facts that dispute the wanton use of tear gas (banned by the Geneva conventions, but somehow allowed on American soil) on American citizens?

Can anyone provide evidence that disputes the fact that police are incorrectly and dangerously using “less lethal” munitions by aiming them directly at people’s Skulls and chests?

Can anyone dispute the notion that police and federal troops have been attacking journalists and medics?

Can anyone provide evidence showing that heavily militarized federal police forces have NOT been unlawfully attacking and/or detaining US citizens who — in many instances — have not committed any crimes?

I welcome any such facts or evidence, but I already know none will be provided, because these occurrences are established facts.

If you’re perfectly okay with everything I’ve just mentioned, then that pretty much tells me all I need to know about where you stand on the issues of civil liberties, fascism, and police brutality.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4