Trump's railing about schools reopening, so might as well talk about it

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Opening the schools is a bipartisan issue where, for the first time in a while, both sides agree it needs to happen.

Are you of the mindset that Governor Cuomo and Senator Schumer want students to get sick, spread to teachers, staff and their family? Is that what you're saying? You disagree with their assessment that schools should be open?

I disagree with opening up when the rate of cases and deaths here in California is on an upward slope.

Agent Orange does not care about you, or your children or grandchildren.

If they get sick and die ..  he will fall back to his asinine comment 

It is what it is

What is it that they say about worshiping false prophets?  

Don's base has given up on their core values.  Politically and religiously.  

What happened to Love thy neighbor?    What about the 7 ? 

DbmNin2U8AAl_1D.jpg

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, DumpTrump said:

I disagree with opening up when the rate of cases and deaths here in California is on an upward slope.

The rate of Covid deaths in CA has been holding steady at 1.82% and has been below 2% for a month.

NY, on the other hand, has been hovering at 6% for months, and yet they are opening schools.

What upward CA slope are you talking about?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Wrong thread.

Why Democrats Have Started To Cave On Reopening Schools

The pressure to reopen schools is on everywhere now that New York is doing it.

This means something else big: Their hard opposition to school reopenings is politically devastating for Democrats.

...and I'd bet they carefully considered the financial ramifications on families (COUGH)......consider a hybrid schedule for the younger ones...is a two income family now reduced to one or part time if, IF amenable with employer to stay home on the remote learning days?.....OR....in the realm of supply/demand, does the rate exponentially escalate for hiring a person to come to their home during remote learning days?.....doubt that day care centers are equipped to provide EFFECTIVE remote learning services for those days at their locations.....and I'm sure I've missed other significant scenarios.....

Public education isn't going to survive this.

Pass that along to your local union Rep....if you disagree please just retire.  

We are an embarrassment to the generation that fought WWI, "survived" the Spanish flu, and then the Great Depression.

We are an absolute embarrassment.