A reminder of how disgusting of a human tucker carlson is

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hit a  nerve Irv? lmao

You're a mess 

It's been 20 minutes.  Quick!  Post something blaming Trump for anything, any topic before you turn into a pumpkin.  

Sleeping.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes resign from Fox News, protesting 'irresponsible' voices like Tucker Carlson

Every month or so, while conversing with sources at Fox News, I express surprise that Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes are still employed by the network. The two men are reality-based conservative thinkers who refused to capitulate to Donald Trump. Unfortunately, Fox viewers rarely got to hear from them. This year they were booked by the network's producers so rarely that their contracts could be likened to golden handcuffs.

Now they are ditching the cuffs. Hayes and Goldberg announced Sunday night that they have resigned from Fox. The pair wrote in a blog post for The Dispatch, their online home, that Tucker Carlson's "Patriot Purge" propaganda film was the last straw.

"Fox News still does real reporting, and there are still responsible conservatives providing valuable opinion and analysis," the men wrote. "But the voices of the responsible are being drowned out by the irresponsible," and Carlson is the case in point.

CNN and many other news outlets have described how "Patriot Purge" is disturbing evidence of right-wing radicalization, complete with January 6 denialism and paranoid descriptions of a "new war on terror" targeting Republicans. Goldberg and Hayes simply could not take it anymore.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/media/jonah-goldberg-stephen-hayes-fox-news-reliable-sources/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ALF said:

Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes resign from Fox News, protesting 'irresponsible' voices like Tucker Carlson

Every month or so, while conversing with sources at Fox News, I express surprise that Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes are still employed by the network. The two men are reality-based conservative thinkers who refused to capitulate to Donald Trump. Unfortunately, Fox viewers rarely got to hear from them. This year they were booked by the network's producers so rarely that their contracts could be likened to golden handcuffs.

Now they are ditching the cuffs. Hayes and Goldberg announced Sunday night that they have resigned from Fox. The pair wrote in a blog post for The Dispatch, their online home, that Tucker Carlson's "Patriot Purge" propaganda film was the last straw.

"Fox News still does real reporting, and there are still responsible conservatives providing valuable opinion and analysis," the men wrote. "But the voices of the responsible are being drowned out by the irresponsible," and Carlson is the case in point.

CNN and many other news outlets have described how "Patriot Purge" is disturbing evidence of right-wing radicalization, complete with January 6 denialism and paranoid descriptions of a "new war on terror" targeting Republicans. Goldberg and Hayes simply could not take it anymore.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/media/jonah-goldberg-stephen-hayes-fox-news-reliable-sources/index.html

Nothing annoys me more than the traditional conservative mindset fighting the war against the extreme left under rules of engagement that no longer apply to the political and social battlefield.  Thinking that polite and cordial exchange of ideas and an insistence of sticking to traditional principals is not a strategy for effective engagement with a belligerent opposition intent on imposing their ideology without regard to any sort of rules.  You can't politely reason with people intent on getting their way without the need or desire to compromise on anything.  An extreme left that views things like the rules of law as no constraint on their behavior.  The end justified all means necessary.  The fact that much of the conservative element still relies on the traditional approach to engagement or just ignores the trouble the left is causing is the sole reason the activists on the extreme left never attack them.  These fools on the right are simply no threat.  As long as they persist in their passive approach that generates no threat to the left's active aggression.   

Its like the "gentleman" nobility of 18th century Europe fighting wars under strategies and tactics used for 100's of years when swords and shields were all the craze who didn't adjust their thinking when muskets, pistols, cannon, and rifles started to dominate the battlefield which rendered their approach obsolete.  So is the traditional conservative mindset and approach obsolete today.  Guys like Mitt Romney don't worry the left at all.  In fact in his case he was dumb enough to go along with the Democrats on the impeachment of the President of his own party over political "crimes".  He and the other no-action conservatives might as well officially join with today's left and end their charade.     

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Nothing annoys me more than the traditional conservative mindset fighting the war against the extreme left under rules of engagement that no longer apply to the political and social battlefield.  Thinking that polite and cordial exchange of ideas and an insistence of sticking to traditional principals is not a strategy for effective engagement with a belligerent opposition intent on imposing their ideology without regard to any sort of rules.  You can't politely reason with people intent on getting their way without the need or desire to compromise on anything.  An extreme left that views things like the rules of law as no constraint on their behavior.  The end justified all means necessary.  The fact that much of the conservative element still relies on the traditional approach to engagement or just ignores the trouble the left is causing is the sole reason the activists on the extreme left never attack them.  These fools on the right are simply no threat.  As long as they persist in their passive approach that generates no threat to the left's active aggression.   

Its like the "gentleman" nobility of 18th century Europe fighting wars under strategies and tactics used for 100's of years when swords and shields were all the craze who didn't adjust their thinking when muskets, pistols, cannon, and rifles started to dominate the battlefield which rendered their approach obsolete.  So is the traditional conservative mindset and approach obsolete today.  Guys like Mitt Romney don't worry the left at all.  In fact in his case he was dumb enough to go along with the Democrats on the impeachment of the President of his own party over political "crimes".  He and the other no-action conservatives might as well officially join with today's left and end their charade.     

Imposing their ideology?  Let's talk about abortion laws...voting laws...the latest boogeyman on race and our history... tossing books that make the white right so uncomfortable.  Let's talk about an ideology without regard to any sort of "rules"... let's talk about the "right to life" while your cult pushes for zero sensible gun legislation.

gtflooh

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, BillStime said:

POS - traitors gonna trait 

Lol try again I posted the FULL video last night of this very monolog thats not 1:10 its almost 15. 

I'll post it again for you

Please ffw to 6:57 where the Russian foreign minister absolutely owns the British foreign minister.  She doesn't know what land actually belongs to Russia.  I'm sure you would have heard about this if it was Sarah Palin.  

Some highlights:

You laugh off and ignore China as a threat

Ukraine is not a democracy.  

It's President has arrested dissenters.  

Listen guys!  It's been over 70 years!  Or something. 

Ukraine has enriched Hunter Biden

You're on the side of John Bolton

War is going cause gas prices to soar 

"But yes we admit everything is going to get more expensive - but I'm in such a bubble I don't feel it and have no clue what it's like to live paycheck to paycheck - Kamala.  

They don't care about high energy prices.  

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

All I've seen is fake Ukranian Propaganda.  This is ok why?  

And Chinese Propaganda....

And we willingly let China do this to us.....

And you're an idiot...

All this talk of Russian propaganda.. I honestly couldn’t even tell you what the Russians are even saying.  

I can tell you that I’ve heard of the mythical ghost of Kyiv and dead (now alive) soldiers at Snake Island.  Multiple videos/pictures of random conflicts portrayed by media & politicians as current.  

Then factor in the incessant reporting in Western media of unverified dead Russians, destroyed tanks, shot down planes in numbers our own defense officials say are next to impossible.  

We can all root for Ukraine without being sold the Michael Bay version of war. 

• Like (+1) 3