If Trump loses and refuses to leave

On 12/25/2020 at 9:24 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Disappointing.  The Fox News angle is the stuff of the small-minded, especially in light of the outcome of the “law and order” Mueller Witch Project.  Surely we can hope for more from the apparatus than a confused old man babbling in front of Congress, seemingly unfamiliar with the content of the report written on his behalf.  

This was not the Christmas miracle I had hoped for.

Ooof, sorry you feel that way. I still believe in your ability to think for yourself!

I agree with the second bolded, this confused old man is just embarrassing us. My comment below isn't directed at you per se, please don't be offended, but the reality is the reality. He's like 7 years old.

He's a poor person's idea of a rich man, a dumb person's idea of a smart man, and a weak person's idea of a strong man. The flailing and the grasping now just makes him look that much more pathetic.

On 12/24/2020 at 9:43 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Thanks for the acknowledgment about fiber.  I do have it friend, you might be surprised to find that I’m a good and decent human being.  

Russia = Trump = Treason was flat out bull####.  Those who bought it did so in large part because they’re gullible and emotional souls.  In this regard, the con man (your words) was the victim of politics run amok.  Why you and yours cling to the narrative is anyone’s guess. 

Really? Why was he always defending a murderer like Putin then? Meeting him in secret and his team meeting Russians for election help at Trump Towers. And so much more

Interesting that the lie still needs spread that it was a hoax. He's trying to overturn the election now. Ya, he took Russian help

Edited by Tiberius

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Really? Why was he always defending a murderer like Putin then? Meeting him in secret and his team meeting Russians for election help at Trump Towers. And so much more

Interesting that the lie still needs spread that it was a hoax. He's trying to overturn the election now. Ya, he took Russian help

I am willing to bet not a single military soldier ever talked to Trump.

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I am willing to bet not a single military soldier ever talked to Trump.

It was probably in a reply to one of his tweets where he read a "soldier" say something like that.  A 400 pound man on his bed in West Virginia tweeting back to him .

32 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

If he refuses to leave arrest him, charge him with sedition, convict him, and throw his ass in jail.  Why are we pandering to this child?

I'd love it if a  cop smashed his head on the car pushing him into back of a police car, lol

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It’s pretty simple really.  When you accuse the duly elected president of treason and treasonous behavior, it’s on you knock him out and remove him from office.  

When you have a team of partisans at your disposal with ungodly power to investigate with no limitations, no budgetary constraints, and no timeline to price your case and come up with nothing but your d*ck in your hand, it’s obvious you had nothing to begin with. 

The wild card really was all the people like you who still buy it.  Fritz Mueller and his band of merry men could have told you Trump was born Ivan Drago in Leningrad to highly placed KGB agents and raised a super spy but they....just....couldn’t...prove it and you would believe it.  I don’t think Joe McCarthy in his wildest dreams could have ever hoped for such a pliable populace to manipulate. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s pretty simple really.  When you accuse the duly elected president of treason and treasonous behavior, it’s on you knock him out and remove him from office.  

But he didn't break any laws. He conspired and worked with a murderous tyrant whom he had secret business ties to so as to win the election. But that isn't illegal. There are no laws against that. We voters had to take care of the treason and we did

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But he didn't break any laws. He conspired and worked with a murderous tyrant whom he had secret business ties to so as to win the election. But that isn't illegal. There are no laws against that. We voters had to take care of the treason and we did

As I said, Joe McCarthy says “Hey girl hey”. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you think him working with Putin was fine?

It was treasonous obviously.

I think what I told you I thought.  You anticipated Trump’s head on a stick with Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi and Schumer standing around Heinz Mueller with tons of evidence strewn about for all to see.  To be honest, if I was as easily to manipulate as you are, I’d have expected the same.  

When that didn’t happen, you have a dilemma.  Acknowledge your gang soft-tugged you to get you on the treason train only to make you look the fool, or shift the narrative to convince yourself that you weren’t duped at all—that Trump was actually exceptionally clever in partnering with ———- (insert strongman name here) and flew just below the radar in conspiring to steal the election.  They hit you with the Russian angle because it feeds into Cold War fears from not all that long ago.  It’s an old story, but as we’ve come to see, people are very susceptible to the old adage of spies hidden in the forest just over the hill. 

I think history teaches us people can be manipulated in doing things they would acknowledge were wrong if only they weren’t knee deep in the wrongdoing.   McCarthy had his sycophants—its probably the most relevant example given the subject matter.  It’s hard to step out of the shadows and into the light and acknowledge “Hey, that didn’t go at all as they implied it would”.   Don’t fret, there are millions like you. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think what I told you I thought.  You anticipated Trump’s head on a stick with Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi and Schumer standing around Heinz Mueller with tons of evidence strewn about for all to see.  To be honest, if I was as easily to manipulate as you are, I’d have expected the same.  

When that didn’t happen, you have a dilemma.  Acknowledge your gang soft-tugged you to get you on the treason train only to make you look the fool, or shift the narrative to convince yourself that you weren’t duped at all—that Trump was actually exceptionally clever in partnering with ———- (insert strongman name here) and flew just below the radar in conspiring to steal the election.  They hit you with the Russian angle because it feeds into Cold War fears from not all that long ago.  It’s an old story, but as we’ve come to see, people are very susceptible to the old adage of spies hidden in the forest just over the hill. 

I think history teaches us people can be manipulated in doing things they would acknowledge were wrong if only they weren’t knee deep in the wrongdoing.   McCarthy had his sycophants—its probably the most relevant example given the subject matter.  It’s hard to step out of the shadows and into the light and acknowledge “Hey, that didn’t go at all as they implied it would”.   Don’t fret, there are millions like you. 

What law could Trump have been prosecuted for in working with the Russians?

Trump got away with treason. You and the millions like you that supported him in spite of his treason are a big reason he got away with it.

Yet my side voted him out :) Sent the bum packing! So its all good :) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Trump has Russia and his attempt to commit voter fraud and destroy a country on his resume.... I doubt he will be president ever again.

Oh and almost forgetting setting a new record with poverty in America.... Trump tried his hardest to make this country a 3rd world country.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What law could Trump have been prosecuted for in working with the Russians?

Trump got away with treason. You and the millions like you that supported him in spite of his treason are a big reason he got away with it.

Yet my side voted him out :) Sent the bum packing! So its all good :) 

Jesus you’re getting dumber (politically speaking) as we speak.  Trump was guilty of treason but a half dozen career prosecutors and the former director of the FBI couldn’t find it over a 3 year slug??🤣🤣🤣 

As for your side voting, I’m torn on why many of you voted that way. I know many voted as you did because they saw Mueller et al’s inability to charge DJT with so much as an overpaid parking ticket as clear evidence he’s guilty of treason.  That makes a perverted kind of sense, just as you laid out above.  No treason is the obvious treason of all.   

I’ve come to believe a large percentage of his supporters probably gave less than a crap about that though.  Biden’s obvious ties to China are problematic, but folks like cheap foreign goods and don’t much care whether it costs other American jobs, the cheap goods come at the expense of worker rights/child labor or corporate espionage.  I mean Tibsy Junior has to have the latest Nikes  to hoop like a star, right?  

I think a substantial percentage of woke white middle class voters were drawn in by the forgive-a-debt gambit.  The impact of making someone else accountable for your lifestyle choices and financial mismanagement has to be pretty intoxicating for some.  I read somewhere here a lament that someone’s choices with respect to higher Ed was impacting his ability to do other stuff he really wanted to do, and that wasn’t right.

In the end, it doesn’t matter I suppose whether the vote was cast because no treason actually means treason, or Joe can wipe away some really inconvenient financial obligations with a swipe of a pen.  I recall you saying you earned your education through military commitment, which was kind of cool to see.  

Anyway—you’re 100% correct—you all done worked to help Biden prevail over George.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Jesus you’re getting dumber (politically speaking) as we speak.  Trump was guilty of treason but a half dozen career prosecutors and the former director of the FBI couldn’t find it over a 3 year slug??🤣🤣🤣 

What law is broken by accepting help from a foreign murderer in an election?

You do understand that doing something very wrong and breaking the law can be different things, right?

But the voters took care of it 😀

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/27/2020 at 9:45 AM, Tiberius said:

What law is broken by accepting help from a foreign murderer in an election?

You do understand that doing something very wrong and breaking the law can be different things, right?

But the voters took care of it 😀

What is the remedy for when someone does something very wrong that does not break the law?

On 12/27/2020 at 12:43 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As for your side voting, I’m torn on why many of you voted that way. I know many voted as you did because they saw Mueller et al’s inability to charge DJT with so much as an overpaid parking ticket as clear evidence he’s guilty of treason.  That makes a perverted kind of sense, just as you laid out above.  No treason is the obvious treason of all.   

I’ve come to believe a large percentage of his supporters probably gave less than a crap about that though.  Biden’s obvious ties to China are problematic, but folks like cheap foreign goods and don’t much care whether it costs other American jobs, the cheap goods come at the expense of worker rights/child labor or corporate espionage.  I mean Tibsy Junior has to have the latest Nikes  to hoop like a star, right?  

I think a substantial percentage of woke white middle class voters were drawn in by the forgive-a-debt gambit.  The impact of making someone else accountable for your lifestyle choices and financial mismanagement has to be pretty intoxicating for some.  I read somewhere here a lament that someone’s choices with respect to higher Ed was impacting his ability to do other stuff he really wanted to do, and that wasn’t right.

In the end, it doesn’t matter I suppose whether the vote was cast because no treason actually means treason, or Joe can wipe away some really inconvenient financial obligations with a swipe of a pen.  I recall you saying you earned your education through military commitment, which was kind of cool to see.  

Anyway—you’re 100% correct—you all done worked to help Biden prevail over George.  

a.jpg

• Haha (+1) 6