If Trump loses and refuses to leave

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Great job Mr. President.  

Did more in 4 years then anyone could do in 8.  With enemies on all sides.  

America First has changed the GOP for the better forever and will be a significant tenet to every election going forward.  

You are the dumbest person in America. Sad with you being a Bills fan b.c it hurts our team having people like you root for them. GOP is dead, MAGA is dead, Trump has destroyed you and the republicans don't even want you on their side, they want to separate you into a third party, the Trumpsters party.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

When I started this thread about a half-year ago, Trump supporters ridiculed the title of this thread as absurd. It could never happen.

As reality unfolded, they left one-by-one because they knew they were dead-wrong but didn't have the ***** balls to own up to it.

Much like Trump, they are gutless scum.

• Like (+1) 4

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Great job Mr. President.  

Did more in 4 years then anyone could do in 8.  With enemies on all sides.  

America First has changed the GOP for the better forever and will be a significant tenet to every election going forward.  

Yup, minority status is exactly where they belong. Thanks Donald! 

On 1/6/2021 at 12:44 PM, Bidens_basement said:

The tree of liberty must be fed with the blood of patriots and traitors. The traitors are the democrats. 

A police officer was murdered with a fire extinguisher while resisting these goons. Was he a patriot or a traitor?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, wnyguy said:

How are you this morning TB

I am great democracy held true, Trumpsters are calling their own people BLM and Antifa b.c they are falling apart.

Democrats and Republicans working together to oust Trump and his 3rd party of Trumpsters.

Trump will never be allowed to run for president again. 

Great day to be an American. Just sad it took terrorism to do that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Well I thought BLM unless it was a cop?

You've spent too much time on the wrong websites and as a result your brain has been poisoned. Nothing I can say will reverse the years of indoctrination that have brought you to this moment.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

You've spent too much time on the wrong websites and as a result your brain has been poisoned. Nothing I can say will reverse the years of indoctrination that have brought you to this moment.

Do I think it is a shame that our country is where it is? Absolutely. The riots and burning and looting that went on, the storming of our Capitol building, was and is a disgrace to every American, no matter the color of their skin or their particular political belief. I stand against racism, I stand against any organization whose main agenda is based on hate. KKK, BLM, Aryan nation, Antifa, those are nothing but hate filled and Un American cowards. I can not understand how anyone can hate another person based on skin color or political belief or religion or class status or sexual orientation, hate enough to want them dead, hate enough to want to kill.

My brain isn't poisoned, my heart isn't either, but Rodney King's question, "Why can't we all get along?" will never be answered. Never.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

A police officer was murdered with a fire extinguisher while resisting these goons. Was he a patriot or a traitor?

I think they'd say they were both in the right. It's unfortunate one is dead, and the other will be executed.  That's the only way I can wrap Trumpian logic around this one.

10 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I think they'd say they were both in the right. It's unfortunate one is dead, and the other will be executed.  That's the only way I can wrap Trumpian logic around this one.

How were both in the right or are just trying to show Trumpian justification?

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Do I think it is a shame that our country is where it is? Absolutely. The riots and burning and looting that went on, the storming of our Capitol building, was and is a disgrace to every American, no matter the color of their skin or their particular political belief. I stand against racism, I stand against any organization whose main agenda is based on hate. KKK, BLM, Aryan nation, Antifa, those are nothing but hate filled and Un American cowards. I can not understand how anyone can hate another person based on skin color or political belief or religion or class status or sexual orientation, hate enough to want them dead, hate enough to want to kill.

My brain isn't poisoned, my heart isn't either, but Rodney King's question, "Why can't we all get along?" will never be answered. Never.

Before you wrote this I assumed you were a Trump supporter. Glad to hear you're not.

2 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

How were both in the right or are just trying to show Trumpian justification?

I was trying to figure out how to spin it w/o making the officer or the patriot(insurgent) look bad.  As you can see I'm not as good at hypocrisy as them