If Trump loses and refuses to leave

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You think that you see a pattern.  Do you believe that Trump is a dictator even though he has not locked down the media nor seized weapons from the citizens like the other numb skulls here?

Wouldn't it be ironic if Trump took our guns?

LMAO

55 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

His base is non-college educated white people who get their "news" from Fox, Breitbart, OANN and Newsmax TV.

It's a cult. Whatever supreme leader says, they'll believe. 

Lol, the inner city ghettos are always Democrats. Not exactly ivy league material. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I see a pattern.

It's a mistake. Crap happens. 

Rob--thank you for your answer. As a follow-up, do you think it's a problem that people go chasing outlets that reflect their whims? 

I ask because I watch almost no TV news except when there's a true breaking story (the election results last week is the first time I can recall watching the news in years). I was switching between Fox and CNN, and preferred Fox's coverage for the most part, but did think CNN did better with their country wall of data (my personal opinion there is an aside). 

But here's my query: We have the competing outlets, many feeding the far extremes: MSNBC on one end, OAN/NewsMax on the others, with varying degrees in the middle. And now the new feeder of Twitter, which democratizes the news for better (rarely) and worse (often). What are your thoughts about how to avoid the social media/news media echo chambers? My true concern, off topic from this thread's topic, is that the algorithms and machines are getting really good at making us see what we agree with, and in so doing, we are less inclined to do any listening to the other side, whoever they are. 

You can see it here, where your lot, mostly in an echo chamber at PPP, went off and formed a deeper echo chamber. But that's happening everywhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, jrober38 said:

Trump is currently running the same playbook most successful dictators ran to secure power. 

He's currently in the "undermine election results" phase, with the next phase being to establish himself as a dictator. After that, there will be no reason to hold any elections whatsoever. 

How do you propose Trump is going to "establish himself as a dictator"?

He can say whatever he wants.

Is the military going to guard him at the White House?  Really?

I mean really, how would he pull this off?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, you are saying Trump is better? You must be a really bad judge of character. 

Do you think Pat Robertson is a good man? Or just a little con man? 

I didn't say that. Nice try putting words on my keyboard.

I think they both are horrible.

I can play your game too.  If you like Biden, then you must support the United States government sending the full force of the military attacking another county on false grounds resulting in the death of 1,000,000 + brown people.  And you also must think it's OK to do eulogies at KKK members funerals twice.

You must be a bad judge of character.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, reddogblitz said:

I didn't say that. Nice try putting words on my keyboard.

I think they both are horrible.

I can play your game too.  If you like Biden, then you must support the United States government sending the full force of the military attacking another county on false grounds resulting in the death of 1,000,000 + brown people.  And you also must think it's OK to do eulogies at KKK members funerals twice.

You must be a bad judge of character.

no, Biden isn't bad. He's just a politician like so many that have made this country run for centuries. Trump is someone who cares nothing about running the country. 

See, one will do the job, one won't. I voted for the guy that will do his job. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

no, Biden isn't bad. He's just a politician like so many that have made this country run for centuries. Trump is someone who cares nothing about running the country. 

See, one will do the job, one won't. I voted for the guy that will do his job. 

Biden is bad.  The 1,000,000 + brown people are still dead.

Good for you.

37 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

How do you propose Trump is going to "establish himself as a dictator"?

He can say whatever he wants.

Is the military going to guard him at the White House?  Really?

I mean really, how would he pull this off?

This is what I've been saying.  On January 20, 2021, when Biden takes the oath of office as POTUS, he will become a private citizen without any power to command anybody, especially the US military.  Who's going to man the barricades at the WH for Covid Donnie?  The Baby Trumps?  Crazy Rudy?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Exactly this.   Military people take that oath very seriously.

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Biden is bad.  The 1,000,000 + brown people are still dead.

Good for you.

You just sound like a sore loser 

6 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Exactly this.   Military people take that oath very seriously.

Unless they are named Flynn 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You have officially stepped over the line of you being insane.  Trump has had 4 years to secure the media from anti-Trump sentiment and strip citizens of any weapons including but not limited to guns.  In my mind he is a pretty bad dictator if he fails to accomplish those tasks while in power. I feel sorry for whoever has to be around you not by choice.  

I like that you narrowly define dictator to your narrow view of what it means in order to proclaim him as normal.

Not accepting the will of the people in a free and fair election is exactly what a dictator does.

6 hours ago, westside2 said:

Notice they all quote the same crap? Must be from there marxist handbook for beginners. 

One side is behaving like a free society. The other isn't.

The best part is that you can't process that correctly.

5 hours ago, westside2 said:

Says the marxist

You've switched from answering everything from Hoax to Marxist.

It's a sideways move for a dimwit, but to me it's good to see you expanded your limited vocabulary.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why are Trump voters so easily duped with bull####?

Some are duped.

Some are aholes.

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

FIFY.

You were doing a bit better, Robbie, but you've regressed back to your even weaker ways.

5 hours ago, jrober38 said:

His base is non-college educated white people who get their "news" from Fox, Breitbart, OANN and Newsmax TV.

It's a cult. Whatever supreme leader says, they'll believe. 

It's a stretch to call fairy tales, news.

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Your entire statement is nothing but paranoid gibberish.  Seek professional help at once.  That aside your 78M is in trouble IN YOUR SCENARIO if they have to depend on the likes of the libs on this board.  I'm surprised that most of you have a free hand to type.  

Much like your cult leader, you love to project.

• Like (+1) 2