If Trump loses and refuses to leave

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

You mean that you and the dozen or so Tiberius socks fear a long term presence of me here.  You win because some of the pressure is lifted off of your shoulders in terms of presenting quality posts.  Otherwise, everybody loses.  I reserve the right to come fully back here if it is just to annoy you.  But the bottom line is this board is your life while for me it is one stop along the way each day.  Your dependence on this site is much higher than mine.

If you make accusations, then own them.  Who are these "dozen or so Tiberius socks " you claim are on this forum?   Name them.

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

If you make accusations, then own them.  Who are these "dozen or so Tiberius socks " you claim are on this forum?   Name them.

What would be the point?  It will never be verified one way or the other.  Even if I gave you a line of reasoning you would never believe me.  I have every right to believe that there are sock accounts until it can be proven otherwise.  By the way you jumping out of your hole recently does not make you a tough guy nor will it impact my decision to post here.  My beliefs be mine.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Right now Trump is putting up a wall around the White House.... (Hopefully no corruption was found while this wall was going up)

This is most likely him setting up to not be taken out of presidency. He cancelled his party and moved to the White House for election night b.c he is about to fortify himself and not come out when he loses.

He told his Proud Boy Terrorists to stand by on the last debate, maybe he is planning something bad for election.

;)

Right!!  

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You mean that you and the dozen or so Tiberius socks fear a long term presence of me here.  You win because some of the pressure is lifted off of your shoulders in terms of presenting quality posts.  Otherwise, everybody loses.  I reserve the right to come fully back here if it is just to annoy you.  But the bottom line is this board is your life while for me it is one stop along the way each day.  Your dependence on this site is much higher than mine.

For someone who doesn't care what I say, you sure do write to me a lot.

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

What would be the point?  It will never be verified one way or the other.  Even if I gave you a line of reasoning you would never believe me.  I have every right to believe that there are sock accounts until it can be proven otherwise.  By the way you jumping out of your hole recently does not make you a tough guy nor will it impact my decision to post here.  My beliefs be mine.  

IOW, you got nothin' but baseless accusations.    About par for Right wing nuts.   :lol:   :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:    

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoTier said:

IOW, you got nothin' but baseless accusations.    About par for Right wing nuts.   :lol:   :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:     :lol:    

I'm not the guy who fears Trump jumping out of his closet at 3AM in the morning.  By the way my take on sock accounts is very much on the mark.  Sorry that your brain will not allow you to see it.  

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I'm not the guy who fears Trump jumping out of his closet at 3AM in the morning.  By the way my take on sock accounts is very much on the mark.  Sorry that your brain will not allow you to see it.  

Makes me wonder how many of you have sock accounts. I heard Trumpies like you love making up multiple accounts

59 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Says the cretin who won't provide one shred of proof. 

37 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

looks like anyone with a 7 foot step ladder could get right over that.

That's what the archers are for.  We have the very best archers!  Only the best tremendous archers here! *plays invisible accordion while saying this, to keep the Orc's attention*

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I am incredibly inadequate in so many different ways and fear others will find this out. Therefore, I want to live under a dictator so I can join a group of similarly inadequate men and pretend I am tough.

This is how you always come across when you repeat the same childish behavior.

15 hours ago, TBBills said:

Makes me wonder how many of you have sock accounts. I heard Trumpies like you love making up multiple accounts

They assume everybody else is as unethical as they themselves are.

13 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

My word is my proof.  

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol: