If Trump loses and refuses to leave

5 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

And yet, they still continue to risk their lives to come to such an awful place. 

Weird.

Don't you know that MS-13 are the Mexican boy scouts, they help old ladies cross the street, very philanthropic, just a bunch of good lads

• Like (+1) 2

Even if I were a leftist there are better fantasies than having a fantasy about Trump barricading himself in the White House..  Whatever happened to fantasizing about women?  Or vacationing at a coastal resort?  Kemp and Billslime really need a date with the cat scanner.  Do they fantasize about Nixon and Reagan reaching out for them from the grave?

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Don’t bother - I already shared the quote above but did you know, according to the Putin sympathizers - - apparently the words missing in Trumps quote is - the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT - who apparently is forcing its citizens to migrate to the US.

Dontchyaknow?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/illegal-immigrant-gangs-commit-most-u-s-crime/

I know this is old info but I could not find any info on gang activity from 2010-2018 through Google. Clearly a portion of the illegal immigrants are bad for our country making the easiest solution to make people do background checks before coming to US. Just MS 13 alone should be enough to make you want some border control.

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Don’t bother - I already shared the quote above but did you know, according to the Putin sympathizers - - apparently the words missing in Trumps quote is - the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT - who apparently is forcing its citizens to migrate to the US.

Dontchyaknow?

Didn't know that.

It's pretty telling that after 9 pages, only ONE poster said he would disavow Trump if Trump attempted to invalidate an election loss. Only one. This means, without question, that many of them would accept Trump's "proof" and follow him into an attempt at a coup and dictatorship.

Because they don't have the balls to answer, what can they do but toss out insults like a schoolyard ten-year-old, a behavior on daily exhibition with their god? 

Many of us believe Trumpism is a cult and cult members will follow their leader, no matter what. This thread lends credence to that belief.

When people couldn't be happier about 100,000 dead Americans, yet scream in pain over 4 dead Americans at Benghazi, you have to wonder what their driving force is. We know it's not patriotism.

I've even seen people at this site who prefer Putin to Obama. They should try living under Putin or another dictator. Seems like at least some here think it would be great. These are not smart people.

59 minutes ago, snafu said:

Wait, I get a “go look it up” and Jim gets an actual quote? Did Trump NOT say elections are or were rigged against him?

I’m not the one claiming that Trump says some election is or was rigged against him (you still haven’t said if it was 2016 or 2020). You really should provide some example of what you’re saying. 

"RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!" - Trump (The all-caps are his, not mine). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/illegal-immigrant-gangs-commit-most-u-s-crime/

I know this is old info but I could not find any info on gang activity from 2010-2018 through Google. Clearly a portion of the illegal immigrants are bad for our country making the easiest solution to make people do background checks before coming to US. Just MS 13 alone should be enough to make you want some border control.

You do realize that a portion of people born here are bad for our country, too, right?

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

You do realize that a portion of people born here are bad for our country, too, right?

So we should add more scumbags to the ones already here? Yes, there are bad, very bad citizens, that doesn't mean we should import more

Just now, bilzfancy said:

So we should add more scumbags to the ones already here? Yes, there are bad, very bad citizens, that doesn't mean we should import more

A portion of every group is scumbags. 

I also assume that you understand that "our country" is made up of 99% of people who cannot trace their origins to this country.

Did it just close, now?

Every minority has been thought of negatively by some of those here before them. Anyone here who has Irish blood in their lines would have been considered the lowest form of life a hundred or so years ago. Are Irish people better than Mexicans?

https://www.history.com/news/when-america-despised-the-irish-the-19th-centurys-refugee-crisis

18 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Didn't know that.

It's pretty telling that after 9 pages, only ONE poster said he would disavow Trump if Trump attempted to invalidate an election loss. Only one. This means, without question, that many of them would accept Trump's "proof" and follow him into an attempt at a coup and dictatorship.

Because they don't have the balls to answer, what can they do but toss out insults like a schoolyard ten-year-old, a behavior on daily exhibition with their god? 

Many of us believe Trumpism is a cult and cult members will follow their leader, no matter what. This thread lends credence to that belief.

When people couldn't be happier about 100,000 dead Americans, yet scream in pain over 4 dead Americans at Benghazi, you have to wonder what their driving force is. We know it's not patriotism.

I've even seen people at this site who prefer Putin to Obama. They should try living under Putin or another dictator. Seems like at least some here think it would be great. These are not smart people.

"RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!" - Trump (The all-caps are his, not mine). 

It is very telling but not for the reason you think.

8 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

So, if Trump throws the country into chaos after an election loss, will you back him up? I know you know what you would do, so why not tell us your thoughts? What are you so scared of?

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

A portion of every group is scumbags. 

I also assume that you understand that "our country" is made up of 99% of people who cannot trace their origins to this country.

Did it just close, now?

Every minority has been thought of negatively by some of those here before them. Anyone here who has Irish blood in their lines would have been considered the lowest form of life a hundred or so years ago. Are Irish people better than Mexicans?

https://www.history.com/news/when-america-despised-the-irish-the-19th-centurys-refugee-crisis

I'm not anti- immigrant at all, my parents and grandparents came from Sicily. There is a legal way to enter the country, and I'm not anti- Hispanic either.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, if Trump throws the country into chaos after an election loss, will you back him up? I know you know what you would do, so why not tell us your thoughts? What are you so scared of?

? 

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

First off I don't think that'll happen, but unless he had evidence of tampering or fraud, no, I would respect the choice Americans made

9 minutes ago, dubs said:

?

Coulrophobia

9 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

First off I don't think that'll happen, but unless he had evidence of tampering or fraud, no, I would respect the choice Americans made

Thank you for answering. I don't think it would happen, but I wouldn't be that surprised, based on some of his statements.

What would be evidence? Not being obnoxious. Just curious.

For example, 

The claim: Donald Trump would have won the popular vote in last year's US presidential election had it not been for people voting illegally.

Reality Check verdict: There is no evidence to support the assertion that at least 2.86 million people voted illegally.

Do you think there is evidence of that claim by Trump?

Edited by Kemp

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Coulrophobia

Thank you for answering. I don't think it would happen, but I wouldn't be that surprised, based on some of his statements.

What would be evidence? Not being obnoxious. Just curious.

videos of people dumping ballets in a dumpster, for one

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If he loses and leaves peaceably will you give us your long winded mea culpa? 

if the dems would have put up a candidate I could get behind, I'd consider that person, but of their candidates the only one I kinda liked was Tulsi and she didn't have a chance because she was too centralist, that party has moved far to the left

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If he loses and leaves peaceably will you give us your long winded mea culpa? 

Absolutely!!

Call me on it, if it happens.

Why won't anyone but you even say what their opinion is?

We’ve already witnessed the prior Administration forego the peaceful transition of power, upending roughly 250 years of law and tradition, creating an incredibly dangerous precedent.

The peaceful transition of power had been, until that point, the bedrock on which our republican democracy was built.

One of the reasons our experiment had worked, relatively speaking, was because the peaceful transition was considered sacrosanct, and the tradition was so strong that doing otherwise was unthinkable.  It was a thing that Simply Was Not Done.

The thing about Things That Simply Are Not Done, is the fact that they are not done is self-protecting and self-perpetuating.  Things Which Are Not Done, are not done, because they are not done.

But what happens once they *are* done, as happened prior to, and then in the wake of the 2016 election?

Now, there is nothing which is not done, because it has.

Once a thing is done, it becomes much easier to do again.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

if the dems would have put up a candidate I could get behind, I'd consider that person, but of their candidates the only one I kinda liked was Tulsi and she didn't have a chance because she was too centralist, that party has moved far to the left

Odd to support someone who Putin seems to like, but at least you didn't say Russian asset Jill Stein.