KKK in Richmond dressing up as police trying to "arrest" black people

Just now, BillStime said:

No one is cheering but you.

Not quite.

Normal people celebrate declining mortality, not cheering high death counts.   Makes sense that you support Marxists

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

The irony of this thread is that BLM has done more to radicalize more whites than the klan ever could have hoped to.

6 minutes ago, GG said:

Not quite.

Normal people celebrate declining mortality, not cheering high death counts.   Makes sense that you support Marxists

I don't think the child on here even knows what Marxism really means. Hope his parents spank him...... BLM fully admit the are Marxists!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

Not quite.

It’s ok FASCIST, I’d take Cuomo over Trump any day.

Meanwhile, the death count is now at 129,984 - total cases at 2.6 million - why hasn’t Trump initiated a nationwide mandate to wear masks?

Trump is definitely killing it! 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Meanwhile, the death count is now at 129,984 - total cases at 2.6 million - why hasn’t Trump initiated a nationwide mandate to wear masks?

Keep quoting the Main Stream Media Word for Word little child. Listen to these words, use whatever brain you have left.

Edited by wppete

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

How many were KKK members? There's another thread dedicated to the pandemic.

...let's tally up Trump numbers accurately......649,000 annual heart related deaths and 60,000+ flu related deaths annually.......so if my math is correct, we're at 836,272 deaths and counting......dead registered "voting" Democrats are at least three times that....

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I am truly asking what is the punishment for not wearing the mask? I wear a mask whenever I am in a public place and avoid those without but what is your suggested punishment?

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am truly asking what is the punishment for not wearing the mask? I wear a mask whenever I am in a public place and avoid those without but what is your suggested punishment?

A fine? It’s up to Trump - that’s if he actually did his job and not golf all day and fellate Putin all the time.

Why hasn’t Trump initiated a nationwide mandate to wear masks?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

What would Malcolm say about WHITE POWER? What would he say about the KKK dressing up as cops and arresting black people?

We will never know because he died 50+ years ago. Of course we could ask TalcumX today/

Edited by Wacka

56 minutes ago, BillStime said:

A fine? It’s up to Trump - that’s if he actually did his job and not golf all day and fellate Putin all the time.

Why hasn’t Trump initiated a nationwide mandate to wear masks?

A policy that treats central Nebraska the same as NYC in regards to Covid is punishing Nebraska for the inability of NYC folk to be intelligent. Social distancing is much more effective to keep people well and that is easily possible in most of the country outside the largest cities. Lastly any national fine would be disproportionately felt by inner city people and you would then call him racist, so why bother since it will not improve the Covid situation.

I had a second so I punched in “KKK in Richmond dressing up as police“ in google 

all I got was a YouTube link 

I tried “KKK in Richmond impersonating police” all I got was the same tweet in the OP

No news agencies, no media stations 

BS from Penfield 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1