.. and just like that, another thread goes poof

GG

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Translation:

"I.........I don't have an answer to your proof...........Quick, go for the distraction"

It's like dealing with a 4 year old.

He’s definitely a child living in his moms basement. No question about that. He is just reinforcing the idea that everyone knows to be true that the Democrats have completely lost their minds. I was a Life long Democrat, a minority Democrat. Democrat NO MORE! 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

I did - Cuomo did an amazing job.

Trump? Not so much.

Real world numbers and the cemetery statistics strongly disagree.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Real world numbers show that under Trumps watch - the US has the highest number COVID cases and deaths.

With ONE state representing the significant proportion of the sad deaths.  Keep cheering for the dead.

Stealing a line from WSJ

Even with the latest outbreaks, the U.S. has recorded fewer deaths per 100,000 people (38) than the United Kingdom (66), Spain (61), Italy (57) and France (44). Death rates are a lagging indicator, but Arizona (21), Florida (15) and Texas (8) are still well below Europe. New York, which has opened up last and slowly, has a death rate per 100,000 of 161.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

The reality is that anytime one of these babies starts a thread, someone should spoof the thread and start a new one with the same title and topic making it clear that it won’t be deleted when said babies are made to look like fools.

Except that most of their threads are nonsense anyway like the one that got deleted... We really need to just quit feeding them unless they promise to be coherent

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GG said:

With ONE state representing the significant proportion of the sad deaths.  Keep cheering for the dead.

Stealing a line from WSJ

Remind me - who is the President of the United States? Where does the buck stop?

And why would Governor Sununu go on Fox News today and advise Trump to "stop trying to get credit for what you did in NY; you're not going to get credit" 

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6168019968001#sp=show-clips

(Fast forward to 1:51)

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I did - Cuomo did an amazing job.

Trump? Not so much.

So the idea to put immune compromised, the actual population that should of been isolated from the virus because again a majority of that population have a weakened immune system and can’t fight off infections  due to age, the idea to send the already infected back into the nursing homes to infect others home was an amazing job?

What kind of amazing job is that?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Remind me - who is the President of the United States? Where does the buck stop?

And why would Governor Sununu go on Fox News today and advise Trump to "stop trying to get credit for what you did in NY; you're not going to get credit" 

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6168019968001#sp=show-clips

(Fast forward to 1:51)

The buck doesn’t stop with the President of the United States, it stops with the people who elect these leaders, it’s their responsibility to determine what kind of job their local leaders are doing.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

So the idea to put immune compromised, the actual population that should of been isolated from the virus because again a majority of that population have a weakened immune system and can’t fight off infections  due to age, the idea to send the already infected back into the nursing homes to infect others home was an amazing job?

What kind of amazing job is that?

Why did Cuomo make this decision? What was his logic? And why did other states follow it?

Just now, BillStime said:

Why did Cuomo make this decision? What was his logic? And why did other states follow it?

That doesn’t answer my question on how he did an amazing job.

Those first two are great questions, maybe you should ask them for real instead of rhetorically. Maybe it was to make Trump look bad during this whole thing, and that would answer your last question because there is nothing more than a bad idea that brings democrats together like moths to a flame. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

That doesn’t answer my question on how he did an amazing job.

Those first two are great questions, maybe you should ask them for real instead of rhetorically. Maybe it was to make Trump look bad during this whole thing, and that would answer your last question because there is nothing more than a bad idea that brings democrats together like moths to a flame. 

So, you can only go by what Hannity tells you, got it.

Another ZERO.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

PPP was a good idea whose time has past. There are plenty of outlets for political speech. The idea that this is a pressure release is a silly metaphor. TBD would be just fine without it. 

So is this your farewell?  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The easiest way to avoid this issue is to not reply to a troll's thread.  When there is no activity on a thread, it is quickly pushed off the first page.

The trouble is the troll opens up a new account then brings said thread back to the top complete with new pooh.