Massacre in Tulsa, OK

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If I did, that wouldn't change the fact slavery had a major impact on the course of American history. 

NO one is saying that it didn't for God's sake.

No matter how many times you repeat it.

That is NOT what CRT teaches.

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

NO one is saying that it didn't for God's sake.

No matter how many times you repeat it.

That is NOT what CRT teaches.

I have a feeling you have no idea what CRT does teach. You only know what your right wing propaganda says it says. Prove me wrong 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If I did, that wouldn't change the fact slavery had a major impact on the course of American history. Why does that make you so angry? 

Calling your race based nonsense 'crap' doesn't make me angry....it simply makes you full of crap.  Understand how that works?

On 6/1/2021 at 1:52 PM, 716er said:

Holy crap - awful

If there's a thread that shows the racism of Bills fans here at TwoBillsDrive, this is the one.

Disgusting

All at the feet of the Democrats: Slavery, Jim  Crow, segregation,  Great Society, Planned Parenthood (the biggest kuller of minorities in US history) and now CRT.

Edited by Wacka

Biden’s Dishonest Domestic Terrorism Claims

by David Catron

https://spectator.org/biden-tulsa-domestic-terrorism-claims/

It was hardly surprising when President Biden used his speech on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa Massacre to exacerbate racial tensions by shamelessly revising the history of black progress during the past century. Such demagoguery has long been a standard Democratic tactic.