Top 5 Living People You'd Like to Have a Beer WIth

Gugny

35 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

A pedo?  Really?

We’d be roasting him the whole time . It would be brutal. Bill Burr and John Oliver would rip him apart in hilarious fashion.   I would laugh my ***** ass off the whole time.  Then after we had enough fun at Andy’s expense- Joe Rogan can kick his ass for the finale.  
man that would be such a fun night!

you do know bill burr and John Oliver?

joe rogan and Jimmy dore are also hilarious ballbusters

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

We’d be roasting him the whole time . It would be brutal. Bill Burr and John Oliver would rip him apart in hilarious fashion.   I would laugh my ***** ass off the whole time.  Then after we had enough fun at Andy’s expense- Joe Rogan can kick his ass for the finale.  
man that would be such a fun night!

you do know bill burr and John Oliver?

joe rogan and Jimmy dore are also hilarious ballbusters

Oliver is the commie guy right?  He isn't really that funny to me.  A one trick pony.

I think Bill Burr is funny so I agree there.  I don't know Dore and find Rogan a phony albeit funny at times.  

I feel better with the context you've offered about the pedo invite but he's not worth your time.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

1) President Trump

2) Nick Saban

3) Derrick Henry

4) Raquel Welsh

5) Steve Winwood

I would have tons of questions to ask all of them.

Ok Bill, you're on. I'm a bit of a fan of Winwood. What questions would you have for him?  And while we're at it, what questions would for Raquel? Inquiring minds want to know.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RevWarRifleman said:

Ok Bill, you're on. I'm a bit of a fan of Winwood. What questions would you have for him?  And while we're at it, what questions would for Raquel? Inquiring minds want to know.

I think he'd only have one question for Raquel and the answer would be no.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Oliver is the commie guy right?  He isn't really that funny to me.  A one trick pony.

I think Bill Burr is funny so I agree there.  I don't know Dore and find Rogan a phony albeit funny at times.  

I feel better with the context you've offered about the pedo invite but he's not worth your time.

who are you the fascist guy??

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, RevWarRifleman said:

Steve Winwood was making great music all the way back to his teens. He played with the likes of Clapton, Capaldi, Mason, Garcia, Trucks, and countless others. I saw him at Foxwood's a few years ago and when he talked to the crowd, I sense that there were some crazy parties that I would love to hear about.

I  never spoke to Raquel but many years ago, I saw her walking by me at an event in Manhattan while I was working. She was between 2 bodyguards who looked to be close to 6'10"'. She was beautiful from a distance and as she came closer she was out and out captivating. My forehead started sweating and I couldn't really move my knees. My eyes were probably popping out of my head and I couldn't say anything. When she was just a few steps past me she stopped, turned around, and gave me a seductive wink. Now, when she turned back around she I could see that she was laughing. in fact her bodyguards were laughing at me. I had to abandon my post and get a Snapple iced tea. Nobody has ever has had that effect on me, and btw she was in her late 40's at the time, considerably older than me.

I added her name just so I could be around her and ask her questions. From the things I read about her she was very interesting in addition to her beauty. She wouldn't sleep with directors so the called her a B word. Others told her that she was a talented actress but if they gave her a part, people would not be able to concentrate on the film.

Listen, I'm sorry to bore you but you asked lol.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 people you couldn't pay me to sit with:

Mark Zuckerberg - pompous twit who has made the world worse.  If it wasn't him it would have been someone else but he is still a reprobate

Tom Hanks - I'm not interested in his journey from a cross dresser in a bad sitcom to a pretty damn good actor to an insufferable holier than though prick

An extraterrestrial intelligent being - You can't pay me to sit with one because they don't exist

Jerry Seinfeld - Booooooooooooooooring

LeCom James - Seemed like a decent guy, pretty smart and amazingly talented, then exposed himself as a dumbass who doesn't mind seeing a society trampled so he can make a few extra bucks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Happy said:

The Donald

Tom Brady

Tiger Woods

Doug Whaley Terry Pegula (I want to see how much he knows about the Bills and football, in general)

Roger Goodell

You did some work for Whaley?  Cool.  Anything that comes to mind about him you wouldn't mind sharing?

He can DRINK

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

call it schadenfreude, but I love seeing arrogant bullies get a taste of their own medicine.  

I debated between Oliver-Rogan-Burr-Dore-andy reefer and beer

and

Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Gina Gershon,  Cindy Crawford, and Gigi Paris champagne and tequilla and reefer

My schadenfreude choice of the former should clearly show my abundant disdain for andy doesn't sweat POS

• Like (+1) 1

He is no longer alive but if I could go have a beer with one person it would have to be Andre the Giant. He won the honor as the world greatest drunk. Fellow wrestlers confirmed his legendary drinking. On one occasion Andre drank 156 beers in one night. Google Andre the Giant drinking stories and listen to some of the wrestlers who were there tell their stories. Some pretty crazy stuff.

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

5 people you couldn't pay me to sit with:

Mark Zuckerberg - pompous twit who has made the world worse.  If it wasn't him it would have been someone else but he is still a reprobate

Tom Hanks - I'm not interested in his journey from a cross dresser in a bad sitcom to a pretty damn good actor to an insufferable holier than though prick

An extraterrestrial intelligent being - You can't pay me to sit with one because they don't exist

Jerry Seinfeld - Booooooooooooooooring

LeCom James - Seemed like a decent guy, pretty smart and amazingly talented, then exposed himself as a dumbass who doesn't mind seeing a society trampled so he can make a few extra bucks.

That description of Tom Hanks is exactly how I feel about him.  He's one of the last people on earth I'd want to spend time with.

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Greg S said:

He is no longer alive but if I could go have a beer with one person it would have to be Andre the Giant. He won the honor as the world greatest drunk. Fellow wrestlers confirmed his legendary drinking. On one occasion Andre drank 156 beers in one night. Google Andre the Giant drinking stories and listen to some of the wrestlers who were there tell their stories. Some pretty crazy stuff.

I believe it was 119, but yeah, he’s 2nd all-time in terms of legendary wrestling stories accumulated.

If you really want to be shocked, Google “the legend of Haku”. Haku/Meng is the unanimous choice as the all-time ultimate badass wrestler. If it were real, he’d be undefeated and most likely uncontested. Apparently there were only 2 guys that were even in his realm of badassery: The Barbarian and Harley Race...and neither wanted any part of Haku.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I believe it was 119, but yeah, he’s 2nd all-time in terms of legendary wrestling stories accumulated.

If you really want to be shocked, Google “the legend of Haku”. Haku/Meng is the unanimous choice as the all-time ultimate badass wrestler. If it were real, he’d be undefeated and most likely uncontested. Apparently there were only 2 guys that were even in his realm of badassery: The Barbarian and Harley Race...and neither wanted any part of Haku.

This is off of wikipedia

Roussimoff has been unofficially crowned "the greatest drunk on Earth"[91] for once consuming 119 12-US-fluid-ounce (350 ml) beers (in total, over 41 litres (72 imp pt)) in six hours.[92] On an episode of WWE's Legends of Wrestling, Mike Graham said Roussimoff once drank 156 16-US-fluid-ounce (470 ml) beers (over 73 litres (128 imp pt)) in one sitting, which was confirmed by Dusty Rhodes. The Fabulous Moolah wrote in her autobiography that Roussimoff drank 127 beers in a Reading, Pennsylvania, hotel bar and later passed out in the lobby. The staff could not move him and had to leave him there until he awoke.[93] In a shoot interview, Ken Patera recalled an occasion where Roussimoff was challenged by Dick Murdoch to a beer drinking contest. After nine or so hours, Roussimoff had drunk 116 beers.[94] A tale recounted by Cary Elwes in his book about the making of The Princess Bride has Roussimoff falling on top of somebody while drunk, after which the NYPD sent an undercover officer to follow Roussimoff around whenever he went out drinking in their city to make sure he did not fall on anyone again.[95] Another story also says prior to his famous WrestleMania III match, Roussimoff drank 14 bottles of wine

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Pete said:

call it schadenfreude, but I love seeing arrogant bullies get a taste of their own medicine.  

I debated between Oliver-Rogan-Burr-Dore-andy reefer and beer

and

Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Gina Gershon,  Cindy Crawford, and Gigi Paris champagne and tequilla and reefer

My schadenfreude choice of the former should clearly show my abundant disdain for andy doesn't sweat POS

I get it but that dude isn't worth your time or anyone else's.  He needs to be locked up or shot.  We shouldn't forget that people like him exist but he shouldn't get the time of day from anyone either.  It's a weird balancing act.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

This is off of wikipedia

Roussimoff has been unofficially crowned "the greatest drunk on Earth"[91] for once consuming 119 12-US-fluid-ounce (350 ml) beers (in total, over 41 litres (72 imp pt)) in six hours.[92] On an episode of WWE's Legends of Wrestling, Mike Graham said Roussimoff once drank 156 16-US-fluid-ounce (470 ml) beers (over 73 litres (128 imp pt)) in one sitting, which was confirmed by Dusty Rhodes. The Fabulous Moolah wrote in her autobiography that Roussimoff drank 127 beers in a Reading, Pennsylvania, hotel bar and later passed out in the lobby. The staff could not move him and had to leave him there until he awoke.[93] In a shoot interview, Ken Patera recalled an occasion where Roussimoff was challenged by Dick Murdoch to a beer drinking contest. After nine or so hours, Roussimoff had drunk 116 beers.[94] A tale recounted by Cary Elwes in his book about the making of The Princess Bride has Roussimoff falling on top of somebody while drunk, after which the NYPD sent an undercover officer to follow Roussimoff around whenever he went out drinking in their city to make sure he did not fall on anyone again.[95] Another story also says prior to his famous WrestleMania III match, Roussimoff drank 14 bottles of wine

Legend.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Peyton Manning

Andy Williams (Guitar player Everytime I Die)

Mike Wolfe

Charles Barkley

Brandon Beane

When I have a beer I want to talk about things I find relaxing.  The last thing I'd want to talk about is politics.

The other Andy Williams would be interesting as well.  "So, Andy, what did Claudine have to say for herself?"

• Like (+1) 2