How many PPP posters are in the KKK?

Does anyone in PPP know the KKK?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone in PPP know the KKK?

29 minutes ago, 123719bwiqrb said:

I get the feeling Gregory is racist.

There is NO doubt on that score.

Well, I don't usually double/triple post, but this Persons person is so childish, it's all he deserves.

Besides it fits him.

GregPersons   e1KvIe.jpg.....Look! ANOTHER RACIST THREAD !!  ?

Just now, B-Man said:

There is NO doubt on that score.

Well, I don't usually double/triple post, but this Persons person is so childish, it's all he deserves.

Besides it fits him.

GregPersons   e1KvIe.jpg.....Look! ANOTHER RACIST THREAD !!  ?

You might need to post it again.

Hint: Everybody that voted 0 is probably in the KKK or sympathetic to the cause.

There are many easy ways to identify Racism, but one of the most reliable is when people try to tell you "It's not real. No one here is racist."

6 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Hint: Everybody that voted 0 is probably in the KKK or sympathetic to the cause.

There are many easy ways to identify Racism, but one of the most reliable is when people try to tell you "It's not real. No one here is racist."

OK.  So 456 posts multiplied by 10 cents per post paid by the leftist think tank pays you 45.60 for your efforts the past few days.  Seems like a waste of time when minimum wage is 11.40 per hour and you pissed away at least 20 hours here.  I know the weather has been hot but you could make better money being the auto lot attendant for some new car dealer.

10 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

What is your solution to black on black violence?

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

OK.  So 456 posts multiplied by 10 cents per post paid by the leftist think tank pays you 45.60 for your efforts the past few days.  Seems like a waste of time when minimum wage is 11.40 per hour and you pissed away at least 20 hours here.  I know the weather has been hot but you could make better money being the auto lot attendant for some new car dealer.

White people telling on themselves

"It's so hard for me to imagine speaking against racism myself, I assume you must be doing this for money." 

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

OK.  So 456 posts multiplied by 10 cents per post paid by the leftist think tank pays you 45.60 for your efforts the past few days.  Seems like a waste of time when minimum wage is 11.40 per hour and you pissed away at least 20 hours here.  

I know the weather has been hot but you could make better money being the auto lot attendant for some new car dealer.

Well, Greg does have the "SPINNING" part down.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

White people telling on themselves

"It's so hard for me to imagine speaking against racism myself, I assume you must be doing this for money." 

You are confusing your chit bombing for criticizing racism but we can all see through your nonsense.  Are you another beneficiary of Cattaraugus County Social Services?

3 hours ago, GregPersons said:

A lot of people on this forum repeat KKK and White Supremacy talking points. Nobody is willing to share their identity.

@billsfan1959 is a 30+ year cop who, to this day, gets irrationally angry at the mere idea of a Black person talking to him. 

@Johnnycage46 seems like he's probably a teenager-20 something, but wouldn't surprise me if his Dad or Uncles were in the KKK because all he knows are their talking points. He will scream "black on black" violence and "Chicago!" at every instance of an unarmed black person being killed by the state.

So, are any of you in the KKK? 

Do you know anyone in the KKK?

Do you think the KKK exists or are you denying their reality too?

Just curious!

I'm confused as to why, after helping us understand racism, you would post a racist band singing to a racist audience.  It's counterintuitive.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Kind of like our definition of racism.  

But seriously these threads are getting real tiresome.  

What KKK/White Supremacy talking points are being repeated here.   

What's wrong with not showing a poster's identity?

Have ya googled greg persons?  Would be be stupid enough to use real name?  

8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

According to you they were born into being racist by design.  So was their audience.  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Aren’t we all racist?  Now you’re confusing yourself. ???

Everybody in America is born into racism. Yes.  RATM's entire thing is songs speaking out against racism. That is anti-racist, or not racist. 

You were born into racism, like RATM. Unlike RATM, you continue to speak out in support of racism. That is racist.

What in the world do YOU think their songs are about?!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Everybody in America is born into racism. Yes.  RATM's entire thing is songs speaking out against racism. That is anti-racist, or not racist. 

You were born into racism, like RATM. Unlike RATM, you continue to speak out in support of racism. That is racist.

What in the world do YOU think their songs are about?!

And you have yet to point out anywhere where I have SPECIFICALLY spoke in support of racism!  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And you have yet to point out anywhere where I have SPECIFICALLY spoke in support of racism!  

All of your posts denying, distracting, and discrediting. Including this very post! 

Here's how I know you are "a racist" too — if you weren't, Jim, then you wouldn't be spending time with me. You would be spending your time speaking out against racism to racists.

But quite literally you can only think about yourself. You've shown that thousands of times to me already.

Edited by GregPersons

1 hour ago, GregPersons said:

All of your posts denying, distracting, and discrediting. Including this very post! 

Here's how I know you are "a racist" too — if you weren't, Jim, then you wouldn't be spending time with me. You would be spending your time speaking out against racism to racists.

But quite literally you can only think about yourself. You've shown that thousands of times to me already.

What is your solution to black on black violence?