2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

3 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

I'm resigned to  a Biden presidency. it will be fun, and at this point what does it matter?

Criminals run the show now with their idiot minions and regular people don't seem to have an appetite

to say it or act out against it. 

America will never be able to close the debt of the deficit. It's all over folks.

“fun”.

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Thank you.  For what it's worth, I generally consider, but usually disregard, advice from the following parties.  This is a complete list:

• Anyone on a message board 

Now you’re getting it. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

A new national Ipsos/Reuters poll finds that former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump 48% to 35%.

While Biden has led Trump in almost every Ipsos poll this year, his advantage this week is the largest in 2020.

What's the point: Even though the national polls were accurate in 2016, one of the complaints I hear most often about the polls is that Trump's supporters are either lying or won't talk to pollsters. Polls like Ipsos get around that argument because they use machines (e.g. they're done online) to conduct the interviews. There's no reason to lie to a machine. If Trump was doing significantly better in these non-live interview polls, then these critics of the polls may have a point.

There's no indication over the last month in the non-live interview polls that Trump supporters last month are merely saying that they are "undecided" right now.

Nor is there any reason to think that the surveys are shifting because Democrats are more likely to answer polls these days. Many of these non-live interview pollsters weight by party identification, so they're less susceptible to fewer Republicans responding than have over the long term (like when the race for president was closer).

I also checked out the state polling done since the protests began. Averaging the non-live interview polls just like I did for the national polls, I found on average that Biden's margin was 9 points bigger than Hillary Clinton's was. A 9-point shift in Biden's direction nationally from 2016 would give him an 11-point lead nationally, which is around where the national polls have the race.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Slow Joe ain’t out there fundraising. Makes me wonder where the money is coming from. ?

I get that you guys are in denial about this but I'll say it anyway:

Hatred for Donald Trump is doing most of the fundraising for Biden and it's what's going to get people out to vote against Trump in November.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

A new national Ipsos/Reuters poll finds that former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump 48% to 35%.

While Biden has led Trump in almost every Ipsos poll this year, his advantage this week is the largest in 2020.

What's the point: Even though the national polls were accurate in 2016, one of the complaints I hear most often about the polls is that Trump's supporters are either lying or won't talk to pollsters. Polls like Ipsos get around that argument because they use machines (e.g. they're done online) to conduct the interviews. There's no reason to lie to a machine. If Trump was doing significantly better in these non-live interview polls, then these critics of the polls may have a point.

There's no indication over the last month in the non-live interview polls that Trump supporters last month are merely saying that they are "undecided" right now.

Nor is there any reason to think that the surveys are shifting because Democrats are more likely to answer polls these days. Many of these non-live interview pollsters weight by party identification, so they're less susceptible to fewer Republicans responding than have over the long term (like when the race for president was closer).

I also checked out the state polling done since the protests began. Averaging the non-live interview polls just like I did for the national polls, I found on average that Biden's margin was 9 points bigger than Hillary Clinton's was. A 9-point shift in Biden's direction nationally from 2016 would give him an 11-point lead nationally, which is around where the national polls have the race.

Good point. No one’s ever had their information stolen off the internet and used against them before. 

Joe Biden Refuses Trump’s Request for More than Three Debates

by Haris Alic

Original Article

Joe Biden’s campaign is refusing President Donald Trump’s request to take part in more than three debates ahead of the general election in November. 

ONE will be plenty.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1