HFBD: Stevie Nicks

Gugny

If you don't own this album or know about it...........you're welcome. I have an original that Warner Bros. had to search for for a month, and of course a better-sounding bootleg came out last year. So I own it twice. Yeah...........

If you've read this far, you will then watch this: http://buy.soundcitymovie.com/

www.interestment.co.uk/site/wp-content/uploads/...

• Thank you (+1) 1

This will sound crude, but has anyone ever seen a photo of Stevie Nicks' "behind" in pants? She is virtually always photographed wearing skirts/dresses, and in the relatively few photos of her in pants, in my 50 years, I have never seen the back. 

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

This will sound crude, but has anyone ever seen a photo of Stevie Nicks' "behind" in pants? She is virtually always photographed wearing skirts/dresses, and in the relatively few photos of her in pants, in my 50 years, I have never seen the back. 

Maybe she's guarding it which is why she was always imploring people to 'Stand Back'...

• Haha (+1) 2

In my buddy’s basement rec room when we were teenagers in the 1970s there were iconic posters of Farrah, Stevie, and Linda Ronstadt. I have many fond memories of playing cards and drinking beer (after we turned 18 in 1975) under the watchful gazes of those three ladies. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

http://eatsleepdenim.com/blog/denim-style/icons-in-denim-stevie-nicks/

2 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

In my buddy’s basement rec room when we were teenagers in the 1970s there were iconic posters of Farrah, Stevie, and Linda Ronstadt. I have many fond memories of playing cards and drinking beer (after we turned 18 in 1975) under the watchful gazes of those three ladies. 

As a 15 year old boy, I won this Cheryl Tiegs poster at the 1978 Virginia State Fair. It immediately went up on my bedroom wall and stayed there for quite some time. ?❤️?

Cheryl Tiegs 1978 Pink Bikini Fridge Magnet Size 2.5" x 3.7" | eBay

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/26/2020 at 4:31 PM, WhoTom said:

I saw this RS article a few years ago, and it just came up in my feed again today. The article is kinda funny, but the performance ... wow.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/17-reasons-this-rhiannon-clip-is-the-coolest-thing-in-the-universe-61514/

I love her voice live, on the recordings they seem to want to keep it smooth. Live it's raw.

16 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

?

I know there are photos of her wearing pants....but not one of those shows her from the back....so why post that link in response?

I was trying to be helpful.  But apparently, I'm dealing with an obnoxious richard.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

?

I know there are photos of her wearing pants....but not one of those shows her from the back....so why post that link in response?

She doesn't have a butt.

You can't take pictures of something that doesn't exist.