Mike Tyson: "I'm Back"

Gugny

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

This guy wants no part of Tyson again!!!

I really couldn’t tell you a thing about him beyond his name, including nickname, and him calling iron mike “Mike cicely Tyson”.  There are very few who can rival Mitch Blood Green’s 15 minutes of fame. “He-he-he jumping around like a B$TCH!!!”. 

15 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Is Tyson really going to fight someone?  Like UFC?

For quite some time Mike has been saying he is not interested in fighting again as he doesn't like who he is when he is fighting. 

With respect to the "comeback" he's said he might do charity events and such. I think he's mostly doing it to get back into shape and kick up some media attention.

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

For quite some time Mike has been saying he is not interested in fighting again as he doesn't like who he is when he is fighting. 

With respect to the "comeback" he's said he might do charity events and such. I think he's mostly doing it to get back into shape and kick up some media attention.

I was wondering if maybe his savings account was getting a little light.  Can you imagine how much $ he would bring in for just 1 UFC fight?  I know I would pay to see it.

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

5 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I was wondering if maybe his savings account was getting a little light.  Can you imagine how much $ he would bring in for just 1 UFC fight?  I know I would pay to see it.

Yes, I really think this is more along the lines of exhibition boxing matches.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...safe to say that "Floyd The 'Roid" ain't on your Christmas list I presume........

Haha, yeah I just got roped into watching too many awful Floyd “fights” my friends wanted to see. It was always like watching two guys go for a light jog.

15 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

Haha, yeah I just got roped into watching too many awful Floyd “fights” my friends wanted to see. It was always like watching two guys go for a light jog.

Dancing With the Stars.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I just saw something on FB.  Tyson vs Holyfield 4 round exhibition on July 11th.  Location TBD.  Can’t find anything about it online though.  Must be FAKE NEWS...SAD!

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/mike-tyson-vs-evander-holyfield-the-pros-and-cons-of-two-legends-potentially-staging-an-exhibition-fight/

https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/mike-tyson-evander-holyfield-iii-could-happen-for-charity/