Jump to content

GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NFL Network Love              Back to GMFB            

what ?     did someone hack Scott’s account?    

It was Fandemonium  (my words)        

Posted Images

  • SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. Post Divisional Round weekend — 👀 ​💪​ Kim Pegula - page 6
  • SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. Is Buffalo now more equipped to take down the reigning champs? 👀 ​💪
12 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

An extended version by 2 minutes 15 seconds

 

 

You can tell Kim’s the real deal—she really loves this team and is as excited as any other fan watching them go as far as they have this year—makes me so happy to have invested ownership like this! 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

When it comes to Peter Schrager on GMF when it comes to Bills love it’s phony and fake to me. He’ll show love in one segment and than discredit the Bills in another segment.....he’s all over the place. 
 

He said the Colts RB J. Taylor ran all over us so the Ravens will do the same. J. Taylor had 78 yds on 21 carries. He even referenced that the Ravens game may have been different if LJ finished the game.......the guy that came in for LJ moved the ball better than him. He also claims that the month of December the Chiefs were blowing teams out and if that Chiefs team shows up Sunday the Bills don’t have a chance. The Chiefs haven’t won a game since 11/01 against the Jets by 7 or more points. Very lucky team, hopefully their lucks runs out Sunday.

  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Disagree. 
Look. They have a job to do. 
 

Pete is honest in his praise as he is honest in his criticism.  
 

Every team has strengths and weaknesses. 
it’s why they play the games.  
nothing is a given. 
 

Again, Pete has pro and negative comments to say. Just like Kay and Nate and honorary Mafia member Kyle.

 

just watching this morning you can see it. 
You praise 4 straight AFC Conference championships. 

They beat Marino, Elway, Montana in KC and CRUSHED the Raiders 51-3. 
 

the 3 mentioned are all deemed far greater than Kelly.  Yet Kelly and the Bills did what none of them could.  

 

If what they just said is factual (don’t see why not)


If the Bills win they they only trail the Steelers and Pats in AFCCG victories!

 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Disagree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Disagree. 
Look. They have a job to do. 
 

Pete is honest in his praise as he is honest in his criticism.  
 

Every team has strengths and weaknesses. 
it’s why they play the games.  
nothing is a given. 
 

Again, Pete has pro and negative comments to say. Just like Kay and Nate and honorary Mafia member Kyle.

 

just watching this morning you can see it. 
You praise 4 straight AFC Conference championships. 

They beat Marino, Elway, Montana in KC and CRUSHED the Raiders 51-3. 
 

the 3 mentioned are all deemed far greater than Kelly.  Yet Kelly and the Bills did what none of them could.  

 

 


If the Bills win they they only trail the Steelers and Pats in AFCCG victories!

 

I work from home so I’ve been watching this show everyday since the season started......sometimes 2-3 times a day since it’s on repeat. When it comes to the Bills Schrager is phony. When the Bills win he’s high on them, but later in the week when it dies down he’s right back to doubting the Bills. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

When it comes to Peter Schrager on GMF when it comes to Bills love it’s phony and fake to me. He’ll show love in one segment and than discredit the Bills in another segment.....he’s all over the place. 
 

He said the Colts RB J. Taylor ran all over us so the Ravens will do the same. J. Taylor had 78 yds on 21 carries. He even referenced that the Ravens game may have been different if LJ finished the game.......the guy that came in for LJ moved the ball better than him. He also claims that the month of December the Chiefs were blowing teams out and if that Chiefs team shows up Sunday the Bills don’t have a chance. The Chiefs haven’t won a game since 11/01 against the Jets by 7 or more points. Very lucky team, hopefully their lucks runs out Sunday.

Yes, Schragers' "love" of the Bills is less than authentic.  I think it is the same with a lot of these media guys.  I have heard a few opine (Shcrager included) that Bills fans are a tad sensitive to criticism of their team, more so than most fan bases.  They always make "jokes" about not wanting Bills fans to "come after them" or "blow-up" their twitter feeds.  I think he probably has a legit fear.  


Ultimately, who cares? Who cares what these people think?  Sure, it is fun to hear football discussion, but what any of them think about our chances of winning is irrelevant to what happens on the field.

Edited by Buftex
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

When it comes to Peter Schrager on GMF when it comes to Bills love it’s phony and fake to me. He’ll show love in one segment and than discredit the Bills in another segment.....he’s all over the place. 
 

He said the Colts RB J. Taylor ran all over us so the Ravens will do the same. J. Taylor had 78 yds on 21 carries. He even referenced that the Ravens game may have been different if LJ finished the game.......the guy that came in for LJ moved the ball better than him. He also claims that the month of December the Chiefs were blowing teams out and if that Chiefs team shows up Sunday the Bills don’t have a chance. The Chiefs haven’t won a game since 11/01 against the Jets by 7 or more points. Very lucky team, hopefully their lucks runs out Sunday.

 

 

I dont think I ever heard Schrager say the Chiefs have been blowing teams out. I have heard him and Burleson say who cares how they are winning, they just keep winning. Just yesterday he said the Bills would have 10 wins a row if it wasnt for the hail mary, then they mentioned by 10 pts or more in a lot of them.  

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

that’s your opinion but I still disagree. 

 

Sure he was the last of them to Billieve. 

Kay has said she loves Josh Allen all season but has picked against the Bills lately. Is she disingenuous as well?

 


 

 

There assessments are lazy. They don’t watch Bills games and it shows.....they watch highlights and base their assessments of of them.

 

Nate and Kyle I think get more in depth......a lot of things they say is exactly what I was thinking. Kay and Schrager look at a stat and say team A is better than team B because of this stat. If you can run the football, Kay and Schrager will pick you to beat the Bills when all season the Bills have proven when the dedicate their game plan to shut down the run they can and will.

  • Shocked 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Lazy?

Lazy?

 

You're the one being lazy. 
 

Just watch the show.  Put it on rewind for the segment before this commercial break. 

You want dishonest

Turn on ESPN 

You related to Kay or Schrager? It’s my opinion......don’t come for me because I don’t care much for their opinions. I’m not trying to change your mind, I’m giving my opinion on them. Stop making it personal.

  • Eyeroll 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I said agree to disagree. 

 

Who’s making it personal???

 

Welcome to the ignore list.  Reserved for Trolls 

 

12 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

You related to Kay or Schrager? It’s my opinion......don’t come for me because I don’t care much for their opinions. I’m not trying to change your mind, I’m giving my opinion on them. Stop making it personal.

 

If you don’t care WHY do you watch?

 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

You called me lazy 

 

Who’s making it personal???

 

 

Welcome to the ignore list.  Reserved for Trolls 

 

 

If you don’t care WHY do you watch?

 

Bro i dont think anyone called you lazy. your definition of troll might be a bit iffy. geez man.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. 👀 ​💪 - 2021 season — Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...