GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

2 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

What did you get out of it? Nate said Josh Allen win or lose, Kyle said Aaron Rodgers and Schrager argued with Nate about how it shouldn’t be Josh Allen instead of just giving his pick.

Schrager was annoyed with the win or lose remark. I 100% agree that if the bills lose and other qb's win while playing well that Allen doesnt need to be the center of attention. And probably shouldnt be... i think you're digging here.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Schrager was annoyed with the win or lose remark. I 100% agree that if the bills lose and other qb's win while playing well that Allen doesnt need to be the center of attention. And probably shouldnt be... i think you're digging here.

We lose and he'll get the Lamar treatment a hot topic of conversation early on before they fully transition to talking about the SB, then we'll only get brought up in context talking about the team that beat us.

Just now, Warcodered said:

We lose and he'll get the Lamar treatment a hot topic of conversation early on before they fully transition to talking about the SB, then we'll only get brought up in context talking about the team that beat us.

i disagree. This weeks "Lamar treatment" was every former player or person in the media blaming the front office, coaching, and anyone other than Lamar for that loss.... just a couple of days after they claimed the same coaches, players, and team would roll the bills.

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

i disagree. This weeks "Lamar treatment" was every former player or person in the media blaming the front office, coaching, and anyone other than Lamar for that loss.... just a couple of days after they claimed the same coaches, players, and team would roll the bills.

Exactly. If we lose they will then try to find a way to pin it on Josh more so than anyone else, unless he is absolutely lights out. It will be an amplified version of the Colts treatment because we will have also taken the L.Β 

Just now, H2o said:

Exactly. If we lose they will then try to find a way to pin it on Josh more so than anyone else, unless he is absolutely lights out. It will be an amplified version of the Colts treatment because we will have also taken the L.Β 

I'm assuming so, yes.

40 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If he plays like Lamar played, he’ll get the Lamar treatment. Β If he lights it up and we lose 38-37, he’ll get a standing O for his season as a whole and everyone will say, β€œI can’t wait to see how good he is next season”

• Agree 2