GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ The 2020 - 2021 season is over, the compliments continue.
  • 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Β 

GMFB crew opened the show today discussing if Allen is in the "Best qb's in the league" convo. I think all had fair points that were for and against. Solid watch from them. As always.

Thanks for posting. It's funny how the QB gets all of the praise or ALL of the fault in people's eyes. Was the AFC Title game Josh's best performance? No. But the OL was horrendous, our WR group was banged up (hell, Beasley was playing with a broken leg), the Chiefs were playing some dirty football, and their defense got flagged for nothing while they were engaged in holding/DPI/illegal contact 7 out of every 10 snaps. Fast forward to the SB where Brady and Tampa got the calls that we didn't and you see the end result. If our defense improves getting to the QB, we improve covering TE's, and our offense is on par with last year? Watch out.Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Β 

GMFB crew opened the show today discussing if Allen is in the "Best qb's in the league" convo. I think all had fair points that were for and against. Solid watch from them. As always.

Β 

Cool to see Brandt with a Bills mafia t-shirt on.

18 minutes ago, H2o said:

Thanks for posting. It's funny how the QB gets all of the praise or ALL of the fault in people's eyes. Was the AFC Title game Josh's best performance? No. But the OL was horrendous, our WR group was banged up (hell, Beasley was playing with a broken leg), the Chiefs were playing some dirty football, and their defense got flagged for nothing while they were engaged in holding/DPI/illegal contact 7 out of every 10 snaps. Fast forward to the SB where Brady and Tampa got the calls that we didn't and you see the end result. If our defense improves getting to the QB, we improve covering TE's, and our offense is on par with last year? Watch out.Β 

I'm surprised none of them brought up the fact that Mahomes looked even worse than Josh did in the Superbowl. Kay's argument sucked. Is Dan Marino not a great QB because he never won a Superbowl? Jim Kelly? Rodgers has one, but if they didn't win that game, would he not be proven? On the other side, what about guys like Eli Manning and Joe Flacco?

Β 

The SB = QB success is so tired and really a lazy argument. I feel like Schrager and KB did some kind of Freaky Friday thing. Disappointing, Kyle!

• Disagree 1

35 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

I'm surprised none of them brought up the fact that Mahomes looked even worse than Josh did in the Superbowl. Kay's argument sucked. Is Dan Marino not a great QB because he never won a Superbowl? Jim Kelly? Rodgers has one, but if they didn't win that game, would he not be proven? On the other side, what about guys like Eli Manning and Joe Flacco?

Β 

The SB = QB success is so tired and really a lazy argument. I feel like Schrager and KB did some kind of Freaky Friday thing. Disappointing, Kyle!

i dont think anything Brandt said was unfair. I think we've seen enough to know Allen will be a top guy for years to come but i cant blame somebody for wanting to see more than one year of great production.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Β 

I think a lot of itΒ goes back to the narrative they are STILL ever trying to hold onto with Josh. Sure, they talk him up a bit more now, but they always come back to the same stuff whether vaguely or blatant. The "sugar high" thing, talking about the Houston game, just whatever that one play is they try to point to that "proves" them right. Wilson blew the SB against the Pats while the defense won the other one he was in almost singlehandedly. Rodgers hasn't been able to make it back since he won the one. Mahomes is Mahomes and he too has laid some eggs. Josh is already better than Lamar as a QB, even though Lamar won an MVP. Schrager is right though, we haven't even seen the best version of Josh yet and the that should be scary for everyone we face. CombineΒ that with the fact Josh is relentless in his pursuit of becoming the best he can be through his work ethic, while throwing in that competitive fire he has? Like I said, if the defense comes back up and the offense stays on par with last year then watch out.Β 

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to GMFB -- Bills Love. πŸ‘€ ​πŸ’ͺ - 2021 season β€” Is cantaloupe the offensive lineman of the fruit salad?