TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I like Tyler Johsnon. Reminds me a bit of Stevie Johnson. 

I was tempted to go Lynn Bowden, but I felt that Tyler fit the traditional receiver role better. AJ and Tyler Boyd are nearing the end of their contracts. He can learn from them and earn a spot.

With the 118th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Denver Broncos select James Lynch, DL, Baylor. 

We thought about going with Devon Hamilton, a true Nose tackle who maybe fits our needs better, but Lynch is way too good a value here. We’ll plug him in at end on our 3-4 and he’ll be free to hunt the QB. Adding him and Jurrell Casey (for peanuts) plus bringing back Shelby Harris and getting Chubb back healthy I’m confident our front 7 will be very good this year. 

@NewEra and the Falcons are on the clock. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

With the 118th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Denver Broncos select James Lynch, DL, Baylor. 

We thought about going with Devon Hamilton, a true Nose tackle who maybe fits our needs better, but Lynch is way too good a value here. We’ll plug him in at end on our 3-4 and he’ll be free to hunt the QB. Adding him and Jurrell Casey (for peanuts) plus bringing back Shelby Harris and getting Chubb back healthy I’m confident our front 7 will be very good this year. 

@NewEra and the Falcons are on the clock. 

I like this. Great fit. Lynch is not a fit everywhere, but makes a ton of sense with the Broncos. 

6 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Neither are as long as you would typically want, but they do a good job moving around to get to the right spot. 

Getting to the right spot is typically how you score big. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

If someone can make type out the Round 4 info, the same way it looks on the OP, I will copy and paste it.

Then I will update all the picks made so far.  I'm working from home today, so I can keep it updated through this evening.  Tomorrow, not so much