NFL outlines “virtual offseason” process; Bills one of 3 teams to hold virtual “physical workouts” starting 4/20

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So if I read all this correctly there will be a 3 week virtual off season workout period replacing OTA and Rookie/Vet Minicamps.

If a team opts out (I see no reason for a team to do this other than some $ savings) they are NOT eligible to have a later

on site workout session(s) if one is available (allowed) at the end of May/first part of June.

The normal pre-training camp "summer vacation" is still going to happen.

Is this how others see it?

• Like (+1) 1

Did he go to Florida Public Schools?\

2. The NFL's offseason will remain virtual as long as all 50 states are under some kind of lockdown. This means NFL franchises cannot resume in-house work, OTAs or any form of camps until all 50 states have removed lockdown restrictions. This includes states without NFL teams.

The phrase "long as all are under some kind of lockdown" means it ends as soon as one politically motivated monitor decides to stop for his or her state.

He meant "As long as any are under some kind of lockdown players don't need to report to camp and can earn workout bonuses." (important part emphasized).

How many players have gone into training camp out of shape in past and who have had (or dodged) mini-camps.

7 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Did he go to Florida Public Schools?\

The phrase "long as all are under some kind of lockdown" means it ends as soon as one politically motivated monitor decides to stop for his or her state.

He meant "As long as any are under some kind of lockdown players don't need to report to camp and can earn workout bonuses." (important part emphasized).

How many players have gone into training camp out of shape in past and who have had (or dodged) mini-camps.

All 50 states are not and haven't been under some kind of lockdown.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

there was a time I knew every face of the Bills players.

I can only name 2 there.  

Old age or Young roster? 

Probably because they have only been on the roster for a few weeks. All rookies, and the QBs. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mr. K said:

Isaiah Hodges, Gabe Davis, 2 QBS and zach moss? 

JA looking slim

He has been working out catching ball.  I like he is adding it to his game for he has decent hands and it helps him understand what WRs are expecting but I think he needs the extra mass to take the hits he will be taking.

Oh and the newbies need some gear.  As part of the COVID-19 train by yourself process all should be getting gear to wear to help them on the process of being part of a team.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

He has been working out catching ball.  I like he is adding it to his game for he has decent hands and it helps him understand what WRs are expecting but I think he needs the extra mass to take the hits he will be taking.

Oh and the newbies need some gear.  As part of the COVID-19 train by yourself process all should be getting gear to wear to help them on the process of being part of a team.

Gotta keep it until $1500