Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

That was "nasty."  Sad!

What’s nasty, and really disgusting, is your lack of intellectual honesty, your lack of courage, and the fact you’re sucking up to the very people who’ve lied to you your whole life. 

You think that makes you “smart” because those people reinforce your (bad) ideas with praise as they slide knives into your back and take out your knees. 

You’ve proven that you’re a deeply stupid person. Take a bow, the. Go back to cowering in fear of inanimate objects until your masters summon you again. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is what you figure is an appropriate response? Your approach would get you put in jail. You lose an argument so you try to clown yourself out of the discussion? 

You might want to reread my approach if you think I'm clowning myself out now.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

What’s nasty, and really disgusting, is your lack of intellectual honesty, your lack of courage, and the fact you’re sucking up to the very people who’ve lied to you your whole life. 

You think that makes you “smart” because those people reinforce your (bad) ideas with praise as they slide knives into your back and take out your knees. 

You’ve proven that you’re a deeply stupid person. Take a bow, the. Go back to cowering in fear of inanimate objects until your masters summon you again. 

There you go again, Deranged Rhino.  It's lucky that we have a "stable genius" here to learn from. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

."[21] An article published by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, drawing its DGU from the NCVS, said: "In 1992 offenders armed with handguns committed a record 931,000 violent crimes

Buy a dog.

(according to our friends)

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

Nice - my wife gets AD in the mail every month.

I own a seasonal business that luckily allows me to live above my means. 

Now stop and think about the bolded above. That doesn't even make any sense. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gary M said:

."[21] An article published by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, drawing its DGU from the NCVS, said: "In 1992 offenders armed with handguns committed a record 931,000 violent crimes

That's not what we're talking about, Gary.  We're talking about the single most oft-cited reason people use for having their guns - to protect their family from home intruders.

I'm not even against people owning guns.  I could give a schitt.  I'm against irrationality.  Read the thread and do try to keep up.

BTW, were the 1972 statistics not available?

Just now, westside2 said:

Hey, if you gave up your guns, you know the criminals will give up theirs. They like equal playing fields. 

Everyone seems to be behind on the topic here.  Take a few minutes and read some pages.  You're disrupting the conversation.  Geez.

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

I have a dog, when if/when he barks in the middle of the night I head for the gun safe!!!

Oh, that's a sight I'll bet!

Just now, Gary M said:

Lol, how many muskets got turned in?

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Everyone seems to be behind on the topic here.  Take a few minutes and read some pages.  You're disrupting the conversation.  Geez.

You don't have a topic beyond give up your guns. Liberalism is a disease. 

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

That's not what we're talking about, Gary.  We're talking about the single most oft-cited reason people use for having their guns - to protect their family from home intruders.

I'm not even against people owning guns.  I could give a schitt.  I'm against irrationality.  Read the thread and do try to keep up.

BTW, were the 1972 statistics not available?

So you are saying because it's a rare occurrence it's irrational to prepare for it?

Epidemics are rare, I guess that's why Obama didn't replenish the ventilators and masks!!  :wallbash:

Just now, Gary M said:

So you are saying because it's a rare occurrence it's irrational to prepare for it?

Epidemics are rare, I guess that's why Obama didn't replenish the ventilators and masks!!  :wallbash:

Now it all makes sense. They can't think for themselves, so they follow the leader

• Like (+1) 1