Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Really?? Wow, it's on! If they don't bail out the states were are F#####d! Great Depression 2.0 

I hope House passes a big fat bailout for the states. Go Nancy! 

A good start for NY to shape things up would be to cut its bloated Medicaid program down to something resembling the national average. Most or all of the Erie county property tax ( for example) is swallowed up by this out of control behemoth. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Honestly I don't think Trump misspelled it...he just legitimately thought it was the Noble prize and probably had no idea it was named after a guy called Nobel.

And I would rather the president not know how to spell Nobel Prize than give him one for doing absolutely, positively nothing.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

And I would rather the president not know how to spell Nobel Prize than give him one for doing absolutely, positively nothing.

Really you'd rather the President the leader of our government be stupider than, have an organization outside of our government give an award to the wrong person?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Really you'd rather the President the leader of our government be stupider than, have an organization outside of our government give an award to the wrong person?

We have a history of stupid presidents. Obama was one of the dumbest bricks in the box. Everyone, in fact, is stupid to a degree.

But we have a history of people who truly deserve the Nobel Peace Price. Giving it away to a guy whose only talent was to read a teleprompter well demeans the people who actually deserved the award.

That was my point.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

We have a history of stupid presidents. Obama was one of the dumbest bricks in the box. Everyone, in fact, is stupid to a degree.

But we have a history of people who truly deserve the Nobel Peace Price. Giving it away to a guy whose only talent was to read a teleprompter well demeans the people who actually deserved the award.

That was my point.

So your point is that it's perfectly fine for the President to be dumb but not giving the awards to the right people that's crossing the line.

You didn't change what you said you just used more words.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

So your point is that it's perfectly fine for the President to be dumb but not giving the awards to the right people that's crossing the line.

You didn't change what you said you just used more words.

I used more words because I was hoping it would be easier for you to digest.

That was a mistake.

I don't care if Trump doesn't know the difference between Nobel and noble anymore than I care that George Bush doesn't know what a grocery scanner is or that Obama can't pronounce 'corpse man' or can't throw a baseball without looking like an extra in "Revenge of the Nerds."

Weak minds get caught up on that schitt because ALL of us are stupid at varying times. All of us. Everyone single person. You included.

So, y'know, I don't put as heavy a price tag on stupidity since it's such a commodity, but I do put a heavier price tag on the accomplishments of Martin Luther King and Mother Theresa when you have to sidle them up next to a guy who just gave a good speech.

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/27/2020 at 6:10 PM, IDBillzFan said:

That was my point.

No. Not even sure how someone can say this, it's just so dishonest and stupid. 

I give to you the textbook example of addition by subtraction:

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Q-baby!. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Warren Zevon. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Warren Zevon. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So this is what you are down to?  Student sez.............Beauty pageant contestant sez...............  I think that we all know you are aching to have somebody grab your butt but it won't be anybody here to do it.  

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Of course he forgot to post this part.

By RYAN J. FOLEY
APR 30, 2019 

Upthread I reminded him he was out of material,

but this is pretty bad.
?

It’s exactly what you expect out of the Trump playbook. 

Edited by BillStime