Jump to content
Virgil

TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!

Recommended Posts

With the 1st pick, the Cincinnati Bengals select Joe Burrows, QB, LSU.

 

GM - It's been clear since October who the number one pick was going to be and the Bengals are proud to find their QB of the future.  This is a no brainer.

 

@BuffaloHokie13 is on the clock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang, I didn't make the cut. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H2o said:

Dang, I didn't make the cut. 

 

Crap, I knew I missed someone.  You can have the Ravens.  I took two just in case I missed someone.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got left out as well (no worries!) and am willing to help if anyone misses or gets tied up unexpectedly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, section122 said:

I got left out as well (no worries!) and am willing to help if anyone misses or gets tied up unexpectedly.

 

 

You have the Bears

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the 2nd pick in the NFL Draft, the Redskins select Chase Young, DE, Ohio State. The best player in the draft. 

 

@Buffalo Junction and the Lions are on the clock 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

With the 2nd pick in the NFL Draft, the Redskins select Chase Young, DE, Ohio State. The best player in the draft. 

 

@Buffalo Junction and the Lions are on the clock 


Did you even consider Tua or was it Young all the way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Virgil said:


Whoa now, don’t pull me into your dumpster fire trade 😀. I get it, you like little guys with some speed.  It’s okay.  Just relax and let Uncle Beaney take good care of you 

I would have taken any of the 3 - Beany felt the same way

 

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Virgil said:


Did you even consider Tua or was it Young all the way?

Might have given Tua more consideration if we were able to do medicals, but with current circumstances the risk was too great to pass up a sure thing at DE.

 

Also, sheet is updated with all 255 picks and users. 3 big board references, which I will scratch off players as their picked, etc.

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

The Lions are willing to listen to trade offers. 

No trades this time, I think. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Virgil said:

With the 1st pick, the Cincinnati Bengals select Joe Burrows, QB, LSU.

 

GM - It's been clear since October who the number one pick was going to be and the Bengals are proud to find their QB of the future.  This is a no brainer.

 

@BuffaloHokie13 is on the clock

Talk about setting the board up to give you the easiest pick ever...

 

 

Is this you making the pick?

image.jpeg.0a605623317e1a90a3ef7bc55d95b187.jpeg

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

The Lions are willing to listen to trade offers. 

 

No trades

21 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Talk about setting the board up to give you the easiest pick ever...

 

 

Is this you making the pick?

image.jpeg.0a605623317e1a90a3ef7bc55d95b187.jpeg

 

He wouldn't trade up at least 🙂

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Virgil said:

 

No trades

 

He wouldn't trade up at least 🙂

Wonder how the 95% of the complainers who wanted Higgins feel now?

 

BTW: what an awful pick by the colts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Wonder how the 95% of the complainers who wanted Higgins feel now?

 

BTW: what an awful pick by the colts

 

That's why I wish you somehow made the trade up to 18 and then traded for Diggs.  See how many people changed their tune once it actually happened.

 

The back-peddling would have been awesome

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

I would have taken any of the 3 - Beany felt the same way

 



I would just like to go on the record with this: I supported Reed83HOF's fictional trade-up for a WR in the last mock draft. Full stop. Gotta get your young QB a bona fide number one receiver. People are just gun shy due to the Sammy Watkins misfire. It was a good move. 

Whew. Glad I got that off my chest.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

 

That's why I wish you somehow made the trade up to 18 and then traded for Diggs.  See how many people changed their tune once it actually happened.

 

The back-peddling would have been awesome

whoever had the vikings would have raked me over the coals for a 1 and a 2 or maybe 2 #1s. I certainly would have asked for a lot. Although had Hopkins been available for that true deal - i would have been all over that!

 

I am certain the same level of angst would have happened if I made that trade - because of the draft depth

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...