Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Possible Helmet rule change could allow Bills to bring back red helmets in 2021 for throwbacks

Just now, youngjebrey said:

This uniform should be locked in a box, buried, and the key should be thrown away. Red, navy, white, silver and Black should never be combined. Look at how they ruined that beautiful helmet with a black stripe down the middle. HORRIFIC! I’m mad just looking at these. 

Terrible era for Bills uniforms. The aways were so hideous that I'd actually like to see them once every other season or so. Kind of like Green Bays gray and blues, or Pitts bumble bees. 

37 minutes ago, youngjebrey said:

This uniform should be locked in a box, buried, and the key should be thrown away. Red, navy, white, silver and Black should never be combined. Look at how they ruined that beautiful helmet with a black stripe down the middle. HORRIFIC! I’m mad just looking at these. 

no way, best ever should have made it all black like the Sabres did, which was there best uniform now that have crap yellow and blue.

14 hours ago, Rubes said:

I don’t know the actual reason, but I believe it’s because the Bills still wore red helmets at that time, and didn’t want to switch back to white since it might be too much of a change for the offensive players. So they used the standing buffalo design, but switched the colors around. Hideous.

I agree that is was so hideous when I first saw it and started to realize it existed, I thought it was some type of knockoff.