There should be a national dialogue in getting back to work

Magox

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And you’ll do whatever some government entity tells you to having little or no idea where they are getting their information from.  And what was this process that your state used to create this new “law”?  

World’s biggest game of Simon Says. 

Yup - I also pay my taxes and mortgage on time and obey traffic laws. 

Difference is - if Trump told you to jump over Niagara Falls - you Trumpholes would line right up and jump.

THIS is going way the f*** too far!

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/oregon-salon-owner-child-protective-services-and-osha-are-targeting-her/?fbclid=IwAR3XoCNC80zhezUe_WR3nu088yXIzcSqb_tIzZ1GUrGcAyID97pCMuakHT0

“And, if you can possibly believe this, on May 7th, Child Protective Services showed up at my home,” she said, while fighting tears.

“They questioned my husband and I. They questioned my child, without me present, they searched our home and I’ve never expected such a violent, aggressive, vindictive thing ever could have been done to me or my family because I’m trying to earn a living, because I’m trying to work.”

and

Oregon’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration also got involved, hitting Graham with a $14,000 fine.

She said that the state’s licensing board also threatened to revoke the licenses of every stylist at the salon, which would prevent them from working anywhere in the state of Oregon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I posted this earlier. Our governor Kate Brown is a B  word and this is how she operates.
When our Republicans walked out to prevent a vote on her cap and trade agenda/tax she sent the state police out to search for them.

But while the Employment Department eff ups with claims during the pandemics she waits weeks before commenting. Her comment, "I'm sorry".
Yep that sure helps.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yup - I also pay my taxes and mortgage on time and obey traffic laws. 

Difference is - if Trump told you to jump over Niagara Falls - you Trumpholes would line right up and jump.

Now this is great. You say you'll do whatever the government tells you to do and in the same post you chastise people for doing what the government (Trump) tells them to do.  Are you this confused all the time or only when........

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

?#privilege

image.thumb.jpeg.18f64b63d9db3370edbc496220fa355f.jpeg

Confederate flag! Nice. 

I still don't know how Trump won.

---------  Clueless "'We're Better Than You" liberals

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Now this is great. You say you'll do whatever the government tells you to do and in the same post you chastise people for doing what the government (Trump) tells them to do.  Are you this confused all the time or only when........

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

Confederate flag! Nice. 

I still don't know how Trump won.

---------  Clueless "'We're Better Than You" liberals

You do you BRO... and don’t choke on your karma! 

25 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:blink:

That would defeat the purpose of getting sh1tfaced and trying to start a fight then!                   

Oh wait...... nevermind..... 

Download Free png Beer Emoji Google Apple Transparent PNG ...