Where would you rank Allen if he were coming out this year?

Burrow and Tua are more polished for sure, but neither of them boast the arm strength or athleticism of Allen. Herbert may be this year’s Josh Allen, big, strong, nice arm but still not as powerful as Allen’s.

Burrow I think compares to Sam Darnold. Smart QB, polished comes from an illustrious program but I think he ultimately will not be good enough to lift that Bengals team up on his shoulders. I think Burrow will have a disappointing career in Cincinnati. The Bengals are a team that’s not committed to winning. They won’t surround Burrow with the pieces he needs to be successful. He’ll probably end up with a career similar to Carson Palmer’s.

Tua is a mystery at this point. Brutal hip injury but apparently it’s 100% healed up and ready to go. He has great touch on his passes and I think it’d be wise for the Redskins to draft him at 2.  He’s been compared to Russell Wilson but his injury issues have bumped him down a few spots.

So all in all, where would Allen go in this draft? I think I’d put him above Tua and Herbert but I’d probably have him below Burrow. Burrow’s problem is not his talent or skill set but rather the franchise he’s playing for.

I think most people would have him below Tua and Burrow based on college performance. Both those guys had wildly successful careers in the toughest conference in football. Josh was just ok in the Mountain West.

Beyond that is where its tricky and Josh's variance has always been super high. Id bet some people would have him third on the list and others would have him as a third round selection.

• Like (+1) 4

Based soley on what I thought of Josh Allen coming out of college.

1 Burrows - Had a great year and good touch on the ball

2 Tua - He's #1 w/o all the injuries.  Has that 'it' factor IMO.

3/4 Herbert/Josh Allen -  Both big guys that can throw the ball around the yard.

Now, after seeing Josh Allen in the NFL he moves up to #1 IMO.  He's proven he can play in the NFL and is a good leader. 

• Like (+1) 1

I like Josh more than all of them, but I liked both Joshes his draft year. Hated Mayfield and was iffy on Darnold. But if I was drafting a guy this year I’d take Herbert. I think he has the best career of the first round guys this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

Burrow is a significantly better prospect than Sam Darnold. The things Burrow did last year on the football field could be considered the best in the history of college football. The kid can make every single throw. 

It probably would look like this:

1. Burrow

2. Tua

3. Herbert

4. Allen

5. Love

Allen was so raw in college, I find it hard he'd rank over Herbert

• Like (+1) 1