2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Can’t interview them all unfortunately. Gotta leave some interviews for linemen, RBs, and QBs. 

Yep only get 45 Interviews  this year, which is 15 less than before. My guess is that they met with him at the senior bowl. Combine is good place to meet with underclassmen or guys who weren’t at senior bowl 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yep only get 45 Interviews  this year, which is 15 less than before. My guess is that they met with him at the senior bowl. Combine is good place to meet with underclassmen or guys who weren’t at senior bowl 

As far as I know these are the senior bowl interviews

Michigan EDGE Josh Uche

Utah EDGE Bradlee Anae

Arizona State WR Brandon Aiyuk

Notre Dame WR Chase Claypool

Liberty WR Antonio Gandy-Golden

Arizona State RB Eno Benjamin

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

big Shenault fan but i really hope in the latter rounds we get Quintez Cephus from Wisconsin, never saw a WR fight so hard to get every yard and refused to go down without a fight.

People love those type of effort guys until they get the ball stripped from them while fighting for an extra half-yard when they already had the first down. Then on their next catch they hug the ball and hit the ground as soon as contact hits, haha. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, blacklabel said:

People love those type of effort guys until they get the ball stripped from them while fighting for an extra half-yard when they already had the first down. Then on their next catch they hug the ball and hit the ground as soon as contact hits, haha. 

I had a very vivid Robert woods flashback just now. I don’t remember the game but this exact scenario happened. 

I just remembered it was against the Pats. At home.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I had a very vivid Robert woods flashback just now. I don’t remember the game but this exact scenario happened. 

I just remembered it was against the Pats. At home.

19 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Yep, I can't recall the game either but that happened. I think Croom did it in '18 too.

I'll never forget that also happening to a TE against the Ravens in OT in Baltimore...circa 2010 or 2011...