More Than 2,000 Former Prosecutors Call On Barr To Resign

Tiberius

BREAKING NEWS: Over 1100 former federal prosecutors all came to the same wrong conclusion that Trump's tweet questioning four prosecutor's extremely harsh recommendations, precipitated AG Barr's review of sentencing recommendations for Roger Stone. Mrs. Hadley, a retired 10th grade English teacher, said that "back in my day, if we had 1/100th of that amount of students with the same wrong answer on on their midterms I think they'd be bending over and touching their toes down in the Principal's office". 

Edited by 3rdnlng

46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Protect Democracy was launched in early 2017 as part of an extensive anti-Trump operation managed by a leftwing tech billionaire: Pierre Omidyar, the founder of eBay.

I bought and sold on eBay. 

I put hundreds in this guys pocket.

I feel shame.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...SHOCKING!....his investigation of the damn DOJ itself getting a bit too close for comfort?...so an alleged resignation petition surfaces?....

That's all it is.

Barr can fvck them in the azz, but the left wants their vaseline before its done.

The left doesn't like to get fvcked in the azz without the lube.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

That's all it is.

Barr can fvck them in the azz, but the left wants their vaseline before its done.

The left doesn't like to get fvcked in the azz without the lube.

...hope I'm DEAD WRONG....but why do I think this whole mudfest ends up in ," hey politically let bygones be bygones....how 'bout we promise to kiss 'n make up and promise to do better as far as the people's business"?......just fear business as usual BS as in " "ain't gonna bite the hand that feeds us"......a disaster IMO............

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Ya gotta hand it to the left. They can manufacturer a crisis with the best of them.

At the drop of a hat. At the drop of a ***** hat. They must have their tricks all pre-planned to launch at the drop of a said-same hat.

The media has done this for decades WRT celebrities who are elderly. Get the obit 3/4 written and kept on the shelf till the celeb drops - including their hat. They can push those stories out within minutes of the hat drop. 

1 hour ago, Gary Busey said:

Over two thousand now and growing - @Tiberius update the thread title 

How many of these over 2,000 are media members? Let's be generous and say 50.. 50/2,000 is a whopping 2.5%

Who cares if it's 65,000,000, Barr will still tell all of you to shove it up your azz.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Who cares if it's 65,000,000, Barr will still tell all of you to shove it up your azz.

26snmu.jpg

4 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

The fact that there are over 2000 ex-DOJ employees available to sing this piece of crap tells you everything you need to know about Democratic influence in the swamp and why it needs to be drained.

I think they signed it but is there a song? 

Quick reminder..................

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Leftwing Group Organized Barr Attack Letter

The letter dominated social media on Sunday; #FormerJusticeDept trended most of the day. Other news outlets picked up Benner’s misleading account of the stunt. But despite what the Times and other reporters want the public to believe, it was far from authentic—just another Destroy Trump mission funded by leftists to deceive and inflame the public. 

29 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Almost as unheard of as giving a guy 9 years for a tweet you don't like.  What a *****.  

So easily led with whatever lies they vomit out. 

17 hours ago, westside2 said:

Hillary is looking for a receipt from the russians for the fake dossier she bought from them. Can you get your boss soros on it?

Hillary! 

Wow