Trump Administration has Bought Access to a Commercial Database That Maps the Movements of Millions of Cellphones

50 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

One goal of learning from the past is to not repeat the same mistakes in the present or future. 

agreed, 100%. and as a deterrent to future transgressions, the best remedy is prosecution of guilty parties.

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

probably some of these are going to run for President.

amirite??

NOT good...once he sees the grassroots efforts of the Tibs/Busey ticket, he immediately resigns.......and the initial makings of their Cabinet ala Secretary Buttigieg of the Posterior....ops...typo....Interior, Secretary of the Treasury Warren (we got coopins') and Secretary of Depends Sanders...damn spellcheck...Defense.......all concur...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

NOT good...once he sees the grassroots efforts of the Tibs/Busey ticket, he immediately resigns.......and the initial makings of their Cabinet ala Secretary Buttigieg of the Posterior....ops...typo....Interior, Secretary of the Treasury Warren (we got coopins') and Secretary of Depends Sanders...damn spellcheck...Defense.......all concur...

I think I have the perfect position for Senator Warren in the next Democrat administration.

Secretary of the:

1200px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Bureau_

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Preview of cabinet meetings with Secretaries Warren, Sanders, & Biden

Seniors-Playing-Bingo.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I implore you to stop doing this.  I barely survived disco when I lived it the first time, and this song gets stuck in my head for another 3 hours after reading this.  Mercy.

Wow, when I clicked that video I was not expecting Earth Wind and Fire.  With that preview image, I was expecting...

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...uh oh......perhaps we now know the "T" in "T Mobile"?............MSM will link it.............

But the coverage map color for T Mobile is purple

ATT on the other hand is orange.  With two "T"s for two scoops of Trump :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1