Kelce: Following Jason's footsteps, Travis does Victory Speech

1 hour ago, 416BillsFan said:

So classless that he continues to bring up Dee Ford's offside from the year before. Everything that comes out of him mouth sounds like it was written in the Entourage writers room.

The is one of a millions reasons why everything outside the white lines, and a lot of it inside, makes this league less and less likable everyday. The fact the league tweeted out and called it "legendary" is the underlying problem and endorsement of garbage behavior. This league has zero class, it's run by greedy owners who will go along with anything so longs as it makes them a buck. If I want trash, I'll watch E!, it sucks the NFL celebrates the worst of humans. I'll never respect Ray Lewis' opinion. I'll never respect Michael Irvin's opinion. Or any of the cavalcade of losers that we're supposed to respect because they can tackle or catch a football.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Who is Jason?

Travis Kelce's older brother.  Superbowl-winning, 3x all-pro 9-yr vet center with the Philly Iggles.

Unlike Travis Kelce's speech, Jason's was.....well, judge for yourself. 

It started off with a turban and neon suitcoat worthy of a Mardi Gras King, and went uphill from there:

6 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Travis always has struck me as a major meat-head.  And calling this legendary is nonsense.  

Nah, it ain't legendary.  Jason was legendary.  Travis was just a speech.