New York (again)

51 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What’s the why?

Because unorganized and individual students and citizens are no match for the power and force of the government but its another story if the Governor tries to push around powerful and organized public labor unions? 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, no you want to call out lies? What did he say, that windmills cause cancer? 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4900481/

Just thought I would show you what Trump was discussing. Their was a definite pattern of cancer spikes in areas near windmills. If you read the article they basically tell you repeatedly why it is not the windmills but give no answer as to the actual cause. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4900481/

Just thought I would show you what Trump was discussing. Their was a definite pattern of cancer spikes in areas near windmills. If you read the article they basically tell you repeatedly why it is not the windmills but give no answer as to the actual cause. 

Ya, ok! lol lol lol 

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Because unorganized and individual students and citizens are no match for the power and force of the government but its another story if the Governor tries to push around powerful and organized public labor unions? 

Not sure what else it could be! He’s built excitement though, I feel like I have to know the answer. 

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You did phony "research" to back up the biggest liar in American history. Go play in traffic 

The NIH is phony research? This was from before Trump and is clearly what he is referencing. If you think it is poor research that is fine, explain why. Your retorts are what I admonish 1st graders to stop using.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The NIH is phony research? This was from before Trump and is clearly what he is referencing. If you think it is poor research that is fine, explain why. Your retorts are what I admonish 1st graders to stop using.

How was that idiot referencing anything? He is a babbling idiot. He is a fossil fuel promoter and that’s all 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How was that idiot referencing anything? He is a babbling idiot. He is a fossil fuel promoter and that’s all 

So you agree that the  NIH is legitimate and that the study has validity?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

About what? What are you claiming the study says? Quote from it. 

The study shows spikes in areas with windmills. I attached the study earlier and quoted some of it. Why would you reply if you had no idea what was in it? It is like you are proud of your ignorance.

• Like (+1) 1