The Case for Hunter Biden

LeviF

...as the Democrats' candidate in 2024.

Hear me out:

He's currently 49.  When primary season kicks off in 2024 he'll be 53, 54 when inauguration 2025 rolls around.  Far younger than the surly gerontocrats that the DNC has presented as "options" for the ballot this year.  His decrepit father, who is creepy and has no suave, is the current frontrunner for the DNC nomination.  The Dems have no swagger, and this will be their undoing this November.

Hunter, on the other hand?  Swag up the you-know-what.  Consider: he was recently spotted getting out of his six-figure car, in Manhattan, heading to a lunch that almost certainly cost upwards of $500, ALL WHILE BEING SUED FOR FAILURE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT.  I don't care if you're an elephant or a donkey, you can't help but admire the absolute lack of ***** to give this man has.  Meanwhile the stripper suing him is pretty hot, like 25 years younger than him, and it's his eighth kid or some *****.  Meanwhile HIS WIFE IS PREGNANT.  ***** based.  (It should be noted he has settled with the stripper and will pay child support, but this was after he failed to comply with a couple court orders.  Do Arkansas courts even hold real power?  Hunter Biden don't give a *****.)

Hunter Biden has the right mental makeup for this *****.  He's got Caesar mentality written all over him.  A young(er) Irish philanderer is a much better option for the Dems than the geriatric ***** that are currently hocking up their dentures trying to win over soyboys and lesbians.  The last one we had as prez was so woke that the CIA ***** assassinated him.  I'm stanning for Hunter in 2024 as the DNC nominee, and you should too.

Hunter Biden: because I'd rather have a legacy playboy than the amoral #resist losers that spend an entire campaign pandering to 3% of the population.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

...as the Democrats' candidate in 2024.

Hear me out:

He's currently 49.  When primary season kicks off in 2024 he'll be 53, 54 when inauguration 2025 rolls around.  Far younger than the surly gerontocrats that the DNC has presented as "options" for the ballot this year.  His decrepit father, who is creepy and has no suave, is the current frontrunner for the DNC nomination.  The Dems have no swagger, and this will be their undoing this November.

Hunter, on the other hand?  Swag up the you-know-what.  Consider: he was recently spotted getting out of his six-figure car, in Manhattan, heading to a lunch that almost certainly cost upwards of $500, ALL WHILE BEING SUED FOR FAILURE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT.  I don't care if you're an elephant or a donkey, you can't help but admire the absolute lack of ***** to give this man has.  Meanwhile the stripper suing him is pretty hot, like 25 years younger than him, and it's his eighth kid or some *****.  Meanwhile HIS WIFE IS PREGNANT.  ***** based.  (It should be noted he has settled with the stripper and will pay child support, but this was after he failed to comply with a couple court orders.  Do Arkansas courts even hold real power?  Hunter Biden don't give a *****.)

Hunter Biden has the right mental makeup for this *****.  He's got Caesar mentality written all over him.  A young(er) Irish philanderer is a much better option for the Dems than the geriatric ***** that are currently hocking up their dentures trying to win over soyboys and lesbians.  The last one we had as prez was so woke that the CIA ***** assassinated him.  I'm stanning for Hunter in 2024 as the DNC nominee, and you should too.

Hunter Biden: because I'd rather have a legacy playboy than the amoral #resist losers that spend an entire campaign pandering to 3% of the population.

Seems to fit the dbag qualities the American voters now find important! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

I gotta respect Hunters life.     Yolo mother effer ! 

He has a drugs, cash, and strippers game that would make Jim Irsay weep 

I HAVE to stan for the dude.  It's everything I want in the personal life of a politician.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

That's harsh cuz Hillary's charisma is that of a house fly.

I believe I once compared her charisma to that of wet celery, and was subsequently chastised for insulting celery. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/28/2020 at 4:47 PM, Tiberius said:

Lindsey Graham just said there is tidal wave of evidence against Hunter Biden, and said a media report said a DNC aid something, something. That’s the tidal wave. What a joke these Republicans are 

still better than your Blue Wave (tm)

On 1/28/2020 at 4:47 PM, Tiberius said:

Lindsey Graham just said there is tidal wave of evidence against Hunter Biden, and said a media report said a DNC aid something, something. That’s the tidal wave. What a joke these Republicans are 

So you are defending Hunter Biden? You think he is a good person?

37 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

still better than your Blue Wave (tm)

Our wave took the House from you clowns. Are you a Lindsey Graham Republican? He's a real sweet guy. You like that, huh? 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So you are defending Hunter Biden? You think he is a good person?

Ummm....not defending. Not sure you will understand the difference, but I'm mocking the smear campaign against him. Sorry if that's slightly complicated for you 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ummm....not defending. Not sure you will understand the difference, but I'm mocking the smear campaign against him. Sorry if that's slightly complicated for you 

Mocking the smear campaign would insinuate that he is being smeared vs being called out for all of his terrible behavior. I have yet to see an accusation on him that was not true, most recently denying his own child.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Mocking the smear campaign would insinuate that he is being smeared vs being called out for all of his terrible behavior. I have yet to see an accusation on him that was not true, most recently denying his own child.

Ok, he's a terrible person 

Go Joe Biden! Next President of the United States! 

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Our wave took the House from you clowns. Are you a Lindsey Graham Republican? He's a real sweet guy. You like that, huh? 

Call me when your chosen one BETA guy can get within the same zip code as Lindsey.  Your BETA guy couldn't even beat out Lying Ted.  Talk about pathetic.

Is that you back there?

Image result for lindsey graham meme

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ok, he's a terrible person 

Go Joe Biden! Next President of the United States! 

I appreciate you admitting that Hunter was given the job in the Ukraine based on selling access to the White House, though it makes your support of Joe a little odd.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I appreciate you admitting that Hunter was given the job in the Ukraine based on selling access to the White House, though it makes your support of Joe a little odd.

What evidence is there the WH did anything for them? 

Does Trump's corruption bother you this much? It's way worse that the accusation you are falsely making here?